Active Stealthers ( from all realms! )

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Dunno how active my SB will be, but i dinged 48 today! \o/

Will even try and get it ToAed soon. 2-h valkyn, heh...

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie
Active in LOTM at the moment exp killing people.

and please I don't mind getting ganked or whatever, but remember I'm bow spec'd so no i'm not going to try and stand toe to toe with any Sb's/Infils, so yes I will use RR5 and run, if you want the rp's be ready to chase me :) spamming rofl at me is just wasting time

Also if you feel the need add me to your kill on sight list becuase I dont believe LOTM is a place to 1v1, because if I dont add someone else will, and to be honest I'd prefer it was me getting the Rp's.

Eble

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Active in LOTM at the moment exp killing people.

and please I don't mind getting ganked or whatever, but remember I'm bow spec'd so no i'm not going to try and stand toe to toe with any Sb's/Infils, so yes I will use RR5 and run, if you want the rp's be ready to chase me :) spamming rofl at me is just wasting time

Also if you feel the need add me to your kill on sight list becuase I dont believe LOTM is a place to 1v1, because if I dont add someone else will, and to be honest I'd prefer it was me getting the Rp's.

Eble

'Cya Censi, still remember those huge DF raids.

Isn't it shit rises to the top or sinks to the bottom? never can remember that one.

Anyway what I think I'm trying to say is the population is that low we have shit everywhere.

Eble'

The irony..............

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
have a no-ML, low RR 50 bow scout who wears epic and rog and has a couple of arti bows and dagger - mainly active thursday night with random selection of guild/alliance members :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom