Active Stealthers ( from all realms! )

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
u should stop then, ganking every solo target with your 2 m8´s at lab hib entrance :twak: but again i dont pay your subs do i, so expec to get add on every fight i see u doing :flame: :wanker:

u shouldnt rly be whineing about ppl ganking solo's, as u didnt rly seem to have any moral issues when u joined in @ the MH stealth zerg and did just the same...

Secreet

Fledgling Freddie
I'm still playing my ranger now and then but it s not much fun these days.

Shotoken

Fledgling Freddie
Im usually playing my scout now, killing ppl on infil is so easy so no fun :m00:

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
When work allows and when GG not up sometimes on Scout or Inf athough Scout needs new suit.

Darkptang

Fledgling Freddie
u shouldnt rly be whineing about ppl ganking solo's, as u didnt rly seem to have any moral issues when u joined in @ the MH stealth zerg and did just the same...

whell i joined MH before they made TZ, and never run with them, do grp some times with kill and caestar but we dont add on each other fight´s, if 1vs1...

TiLto

Fledgling Freddie
would come bak if there was anything uprising to happen to the server, but as off now account closed as only got the one pc >< = h8 ponsing buffs

but you will prolly see me about from time to time soon

/nifteh

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
i'm mostly playing avalon but i've got the urge to play my huntress again (and maybe my SB). just need to fix my buffbot issue.

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
still mezzing about on my pierce ns but gimped atm :D
mostly playing chanter

DeadOnArrival

Loyal Freddie
Im Out and about either near DC with Killsimba.(Grouped but soloing if that makes any sense?) or im running rings around TheKingOfThid and getting mashed in Thidranki on my Waylandering Infiltrator.

you'll know its me that has popped you.....im the one that appears right in front of you and you wonder why your damage has not gone down...... whilst im reading the following combat message: 'You Fail to perform your Perforate Artery perfectly Again you Fuckwit'

About now and then on a weekend.

kivik

Part of the furniture
you'll know its me that has popped you.....im the one that appears right in front of you and you wonder why your damage has not gone down...... whilst im reading the following combat message: 'You Fail to perform your Perforate Artery perfectly Again you Fuckwit'.

haha :worthy:

Will try to get more active on the SB, when I get my BB account up again.

And as others, playing WoW aside. (43 draenei warrior on Ravencrest if anyone wonders) :)

Rate

One of Freddy's beloved
so far 30 players thats like "semi active" all of em - now isnt this the time we all move to US for uber action? :p

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Roahh i beat kagato. Sorry i just felt like celebrating :))

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
Let's all have a toast to the finest Warrior Midgard has ever seen! /Cheers

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Roahh i beat kagato. Sorry i just felt like celebrating :))

lol I made you suicide on the bridge when you tried to run away (yet again) and you call that beating? Thanks for the rps, you know where I am when you want to try again.

Obviously went to the rincewind school of combat methinks, run run run.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom