Active Stealthers ( from all realms! )

kivik

Part of the furniture
I'm back now, but also playing US and a bit of Wow :p

oh doh :mad:

first run in like months, think I noticed something was not right when I was on 30% or something, meh. Atleast I think I'll get started playing my SB again, thanks for that :)

Oh and you know it's bad when low RRs start to underestimate lower RRs. Died to a rr3 vamp the next run, when landing PA and all, nice one whoever you are :)

brad

Fledgling Freddie
lol I made you suicide on the bridge when you tried to run away (yet again) and you call that beating? Thanks for the rps, you know where I am when you want to try again.

Obviously went to the rincewind school of combat methinks, run run run.

lol i kited u so i could use first aid as you used ip2. And thank you for the rp's as u decided to jump of, i just didn't realise there was land underneath me :p

Tbh you sui'ed when you knew you couldn't beat me in melle tbh. You used crossbow when i was running towards you tried to hit me once then ran of the side of the bridge. I call that being beaten tbh. And only reason i ran away at first was due to the sorc right behind you, as soon as it turned around i came around and went into melle.

But geez man how much do you dump in a 1v1. Warguard, insta heal, rr5, fury, rampage, ml line heal, dunno if you used battler also. Was abit over the top tbh. I expected a straight melle fight and you dump right away.

Digi

Fledgling Freddie
lol I made you suicide on the bridge when you tried to run away (yet again) and you call that beating? Thanks for the rps, you know where I am when you want to try again.

Obviously went to the rincewind school of combat methinks, run run run.

So if someone want to us fa 2 that take abit more time to pull of in combat ( And that is alot harder then just pushing ip warguard battler rr 5) Cant and if he won you with no help from other yes i would call that beating you, Take Boxing in your eye's they sould take Turn wacking one another till its a K.O And reading what you said is that he did not kill you at all so who is lieing ?

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
lol i kited u so i could use first aid as you used ip2. And thank you for the rp's as u decided to jump of, i just didn't realise there was land underneath me :p

Tbh you sui'ed when you knew you couldn't beat me in melle tbh. You used crossbow when i was running towards you tried to hit me once then ran of the side of the bridge. I call that being beaten tbh. And only reason i ran away at first was due to the sorc right behind you, as soon as it turned around i came around and went into melle.

But geez man how much do you dump in a 1v1. Warguard, insta heal, rr5, fury, rampage, ml line heal, dunno if you used battler also. Was abit over the top tbh. I expected a straight melle fight and you dump right away.

lol what sorc? was no one behind me, you just ran away all the way from renaris to boldiam, you only stopped running because I was on a horse and you knew i'd catch up before you reached the keep.

Couldn't beat you in melee? lol come and try it, anytime, anywhere, your the one who had to run away twice and engage, thats what I call not being able to win in melee. People who can win in melee don't have to run away crying like girls which you have done at least 4 times now, you only stopped running this time because you couldn't escape. Come back when you've grown a pair lol.

As for timers, you dropped the first timers, not me, I responded in kind and no, no battler was used either, when you ran you engaged and ran away again I jumped of the bridge deliberatly to drag you over I knew there was land there, like I said, thankyou for the rps, when you've grown a pair come back again.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
So if someone want to us fa 2 that take abit more time to pull of in combat ( And that is alot harder then just pushing ip warguard battler rr 5) Cant and if he won you with no help from other yes i would call that beating you, Take Boxing in your eye's they sould take Turn wacking one another till its a K.O And reading what you said is that he did not kill you at all so who is lieing ?

No he didn't kill me, I dragged him over the bridge and we both died from fall damage. It was quite hilarious actually seeing as he normally tries to do the same things in towers.

Not so nice when its done to you, is it? :england:

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
think they both chopped it off tbh.. and bleeding quite severly..

illu

Part of the furniture
No he didn't kill me, I dragged him over the bridge and we both died from fall damage. It was quite hilarious actually seeing as he normally tries to do the same things in towers.

I could beat you and Brad and the whole of Hibernia at the same time!

:>

Oli - Illu

Punishment

Resident Freddy
I just have this picture in my head now of Illu chasing Kagato in circles with a rolling pin from jordheim ... a special 2h one :D

brad

Fledgling Freddie
lol what sorc? was no one behind me, you just ran away all the way from renaris to boldiam, you only stopped running because I was on a horse and you knew i'd catch up before you reached the keep.

Couldn't beat you in melee? lol come and try it, anytime, anywhere, your the one who had to run away twice and engage, thats what I call not being able to win in melee. People who can win in melee don't have to run away crying like girls which you have done at least 4 times now, you only stopped running this time because you couldn't escape. Come back when you've grown a pair lol.

As for timers, you dropped the first timers, not me, I responded in kind and no, no battler was used either, when you ran you engaged and ran away again I jumped of the bridge deliberatly to drag you over I knew there was land there, like I said, thankyou for the rps, when you've grown a pair come back again.

LoL so why was labells the sorc running behind you then?

And in the fight i did what i had to win tbh after you severly dumped on me. I don't have access to ip or any other timed Ra except FA2. You dumped everything and i knew i can't get beat down a armsman who pops WG and several other timers. So easier to hit engage and wait for them to go down. Or wait for stun immunity to go back up.:)

Didn't really fancy standing toe to toe as all you do is spam one button, dump and hope you win as thats all you do tbh.

brad

Fledgling Freddie

I didn't really care about the fact i died :p I still got the full set of rp's and a solo kill. :p And i couldn't of gone bk to the tower i was on anyways as albs were probably camping it as usual.

So probably actually better that i did die and went and did something else :p

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Didn't really fancy standing toe to toe as all you do is spam one button, dump and hope you win as thats all you do tbh.

Ok Brad, it's enough now. You might want to stop this crusade of whining you are on atm. It'll only lead you through and empty land of misery and misfortune. Besides that it's just piss boring reading your posts lately, bring on the old spirit, much better read then this.

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
ooooo yeah that kagato is a dumper eh ;)
Had to use ip vs my shade :p But nerf u i use 3 end bars to get u to 20% and u like take me 2 hits and i die?:/

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Ok Brad, it's enough now. You might want to stop this crusade of whining you are on atm. It'll only lead you through and empty land of misery and misfortune. Besides that it's just piss boring reading your posts lately, bring on the old spirit, much better read then this.

Didn't realise i whine to much at all. My original post was yes i beat kagato, don't see that as a whine tbh.

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
bleedin 'ell, how did a thread about "active stealthers" turn into a Jerry Springer "Brad humped my armsman behind Kagato's back" show?

Back on topic plz....

Digi

Fledgling Freddie
Well im playing Fey SB, Some times i play ok other times i play utter Shit :drink:

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
heheh the mid hypocrisy never ceases to amaze me, its ok for him to jump of walls to try and kill people with fall damage but if an alb does it, its lame hahah.
And FYI you dumped just as much as I did, and dropped timers first, I just responded in kind, but my offer still stands, anytime, anywhere if you got the balls.

illu

Part of the furniture
heheh the mid hypocrisy never ceases to amaze me, its ok for him to jump of walls to try and kill people with fall damage but if an alb does it, its lame hahah.
And FYI you dumped just as much as I did, and dropped timers first, I just responded in kind, but my offer still stands, anytime, anywhere if you got the balls.

All this everyone dumping on each other sounds like a Scat movie :>

Oli - Illu

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
Erm..i'll be playing sb time to time on the near future...but only jumping dumping and humping when strictly necessaire!!!

Never dump for free is my moto ;)

Brad and kagato get a room will ya :p

Tuthmes

FH is my second home

Bitter because you got outskilled by Brad or did i missread something? Givf duel vs mah hero someday, i could use some clxp.

brad

Fledgling Freddie

I never said it was lame that you ran away if i recalled. Even if you had try to kite me it wouldn't of worked as i could use a speed item and spam conquer all day long :p

And hmm the only thing i used in the fight was WG after u had used rr5 on me if i remember, which you then used along with several other timers. I didn't actually use anything except WG and FA in the entire fight and i don't call the dumping ;p Using 2 things when you used 5-6 during the fight. What you used WG, rr5, fury, rampage, ip2, ml heal. And as soon as i used FA you ran away and sui'ed which i followed you by mistake but im not to fussed about that ;p

O well. Kites fly highest against the wind!

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Bitter because you got outskilled by Brad or did i missread something? Givf duel vs mah hero someday, i could use some clxp.

missread, and deliberatly knowing you. Oh, and your welcome to try with your hero, would be a nice change to fight you without your druids backing you up. Again, name the time and place, you know where the pm button is.

Illusb, scat movies are a dangerous interest for someone who's only arse height. :p

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
I never said it was lame that you ran away if i recalled. Even if you had try to kite me it wouldn't of worked as i could use a speed item and spam conquer all day long :p

And hmm the only thing i used in the fight was WG after u had used rr5 on me if i remember, which you then used along with several other timers. I didn't actually use anything except WG and FA in the entire fight and i don't call the dumping ;p Using 2 things when you used 5-6 during the fight. What you used WG, rr5, fury, rampage, ip2, ml heal. And as soon as i used FA you ran away and sui'ed which i followed you by mistake but im not to fussed about that ;p

O well. Kites fly highest against the wind!

lol, you used warguard first thing right at begining of fight, and bolstering battlecry. I didn't drop rr5 until maybe a minute into the fight, believe it or not I do actually parry without a rr5 lol.

pot-kettle-black, don't whine at people using timers when your the one that starts dumping the same timers first.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
lol, you used warguard first thing right at begining of fight, and bolstering battlecry. I didn't drop rr5 until maybe a minute into the fight, believe it or not I do actually parry without a rr5 lol.

pot-kettle-black, don't whine at people using timers when your the one that starts dumping the same timers first.

Didn't realise i was whinning, thought i was stating what had happened tbh after you accused me of dumping when i used 2 timers in a fight when you used 5-6 and then decided not to fight me anymore lol.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Didn't realise i was whinning, thought i was stating what had happened tbh after you accused me of dumping when i used 2 timers in a fight when you used 5-6 and then decided not to fight me anymore lol.

lol I saw you use at least 4 timers + health pots + engage and it was you that even started timer dumping in the first place, then you try and act like my fighting was lame? Take a look in the mirror lol your double standards are hilarious.
Quite funny whining about warguard when you were the first one to touch timers and what was it? Warguard :puke:

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Do a time and place since all this whine want me to actually se who wins :>

Septina

Part of the furniture
Bottom line here i think is...... who fucking cares?
If you're gonna fling your handbags at eachother atleast take it to the pm's and spare us of your e-peen battles. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom