Action to take following GOA's reaction to TT and Black Falcon members

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Amadeus said:
*sigh*

ok, you win, your e-peen is bigger than mine, your dad can beat up my dad, you win the Internet etc. etc. etc.

What I posted was an observational, general remark, not directed at anyone, a whimsical thought that came into my head while I was reading all the posts. You misinterpreted it as an attack and threw a personal insult my way. Very big of you.

This is why I never post, couldnt be bothered with pissing contests

/signs out

Whatever you might not have meant it like that but given the extent of feeling it just seemed a bit crass. Hence the response.

I dunno where the burden lies on a forum like this. With the person posting to be careful to ensure that people don't take offence or the person reading not to take offence? Given the degree of personal effort put into this to try and clear the issue up you will forgive me if I have a short fuse.

Amadeus

Fledgling Freddie
Sharkith said:
Given the degree of personal effort put into this to try and clear the issue up you will forgive me if I have a short fuse.

Done, if you'll forgive me for my short fuse when it comes posts I (mis-)interpret as pissing contest replies to my (intention wise) non-directed ones. I understand why you'd react given as you said the time youre putting into this. I didnt mean my post as an attack on your efforts, just a thought that popped into my head about peoples emotional involvement in games in general. Maybe I should have worded it more carefully.

Oh and for the record and in the general theme of the thread, while I understand the guild's in question motivations, I do agree with the ban.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Amadeus said:
I didnt mean my post as an attack on your efforts, just a thought that popped into my head about peoples emotional involvement in games in general. Maybe I should have worded it more carefully.

Its cool :) I am just very tired of this now - you have a point - thats why I have now posted this thread. nHow could you have known just how bad I feel after all of this. Another way of putting it in this case is you couldn't have read my mind and I shouldn't have responded so badly. ;)

Lets leave it there I am very keen to stop posting in the Pryd-Excal cluster section the guys and gals here need to be left to get on with their game in peace now.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
tierk said:
Think you will find they over 5 quid now less something happened since i was last there.
Hah, that's insane. They were 4 pounds when I came over on holiday summer '05. A pound extra in 1-1.5 years time, and I thought we got buggered with the 20ish Euro-cent raises :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom