account hacked

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
well my acc have just been hacked, woke up and couldnt log in at all, all my pw's had been changed on my main acc...
so log in on my BB and see my char's online PM the idiot and he start's talking shit, relog's to other char's goes anon
then i go to irc to get a hold on a GM or something and get in contact with xalin (thru another guy) then get a hold on xalin ingame, after along talk i get told that i cant get my account back :( even tho i have given him the CD key, my name (witch match the account) and addres (witch allso match)... at this point i think, i might aswell go take what's left in my housevault + some of my m8's stuff on the CM witch i was selling 4 him, and he had the whole house cleard witch kinda suck's cos there was 4 50P+ that my m8 just lost... so if any1 see him online lfg or so dont give him grp or invite to guild or so, he is bad news...

char's :
tyro
tryxa
nazza
technical
tryc

allso if any1 see's him online plz give a tell to a free spirit officer so he can get kicked from the guild

i will be rerolling soon, just suck's to start all over again...

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
nerf those retards that does stuff like that...
You got any idea how he got your sub login?

if you need help getting artis again pm me ingame an i will help you...

Yunio

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry to hear this :( .
but im wondering one thing. Did you ever swap accounts with someone ?

Anyways good luck leveling and getting another char ready :(. Good thing you didn't give up the game cause of this yet.

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
i have no idear, and no the acc have allways been mine

Wmv

Fledgling Freddie
Ask right now to tell you names of the chars he transfered all stuffs to

Galoma

Fledgling Freddie
1 posibility is that he has hacked your e-mail... if u keep any info there... :mad:

If u use the same codes for your e-mail as u used on boards its posibel to get :/

well... hope u get it worked out... take it to rightnow... cause if u havent been sharing your sub-codes and if it aint on your e-mail adress... then its a mistake from GOAs side... and they have to fix it!

GL m8y... ig you are rerolling let me know... i can prolly help with som PL and stuff... :(

Reikoku

Fledgling Freddie
omg so sad to hear... terrible that there are such retards in the world :(

hope you'll get it back somehow... (you never know)

echekiel

Fledgling Freddie
its really sux m8 :( if u need help cause u arent able to get ur stuff back just give me a shout and go to Rightnow to ask on which account the stuff has been transfered they wil have a sanction otherwise he will regret to be able to log :)

pbaz

Fledgling Freddie
https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=45678

Think GOA will probably put this account to bed now if it's the second time there have been ownership issues with it.

Whatever they do, it sucks to see your old toons lost like this. I'm probably online this weekend - gimme a PM and I'll try to send some necro PL love your way. :)

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry to hear that and i wish you luck in getting it back.

This is a beckoning call to everyone, leaving ANY details of ANYTHING on your computer is something thar should never be done.

Heck, even emails are unsafe now-a-days.

geeza

Fledgling Freddie
omg , that would break my heart, :( the pc would go through the window, n my wife would probly divorce me, becose id be unbearable to live with,,,,

fucking hacking fuckwit shit heads: sad low life scum : deserve a good kicking .. :twak: :mad:

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
And this is why sharing accounts is bad.
Nearly every 'hacking' I or any of the other GMs investigate turns out to have nothing to do with hacking or computer security and everything to do with lending your account out or buying an account from someone who can't be trusted.

We have these rules not to be awkward and make sure you can't share your toys, but because things like this happen and make everybodys life more complicated. No matter how much you trust your best friend, little brother, guildmember, random person from IRC, don't give them your account details and don't buy accounts from them. It's just too easy for them to betray your trust, lend the account to someone else or scam it back from you.

Xism

Fledgling Freddie
Gimp

well lol this is what really happend i traded that acc with him he got a nice toad druid + a nice Toad ranger on hib/pry and i got hes acc then i got the INF ALL Toad up i got him over 9 artis + ml10 then i play the acc for some weeks then one day i logg and se that password + subs been changed im like wtf so i remberd that he had writehn down the cd keys and i the smart one had writtehn them down on a notepad :p so i contacted goa and they gave me back the acc. so i know he was gonna try to get it back so befor he did i stole ALL hes shitt that ---> I <---got for the acc so now plz dont post here playing all i did nothing and got my acc stole.....when u know it was u who fucked the deal the forst time :flame:

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Xism said:
well lol this is what really happend i traded that acc with him he got a nice toad druid + a nice Toad ranger on hib/pry and i got hes acc then i got the INF ALL Toad up i got him over 9 artis + ml10 then i play the acc for some weeks then one day i logg and se that password + subs been changed im like wtf so i remberd that he had writehn down the cd keys and i the smart one had writtehn them down on a notepad :p so i contacted goa and they gave me back the acc. so i know he was gonna try to get it back so befor he did i stole ALL hes shitt that ---> I <---got for the acc so now plz dont post here playing all i did nothing and got my acc stole.....when u know it was u who fucked the deal the forst time :flame:

Hmmm...account trading is bad mmkay? :twak:

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
"I don't care what galaxy you're from, that's gotta hurt!"

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
Xism said:

dude dont have a clue what u r talking about, and if u have the CD key, is cos u have hacked my email...

Funkybunny

Banned
trycorn said:
dude dont have a clue what u r talking about, and if u have the CD key, is cos u have hacked my email...
who has his cd-keys in the email? O_O

Kelio

Fledgling Freddie
anyone wants to place bets on which account GOA will ban first? :eek7:

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Woo this is better than the HibMid conspiracy

More /beer & /popcorn

Soulja

Marc

FH is my second home
Xism said:

Not all the stuff in the vault was yours to take though so you have just admitted on a public forum that you have stolen some ingame items that didnt belong to you.

You aint the sharpest tool in the box are you?

jolt

Fledgling Freddie
pff tryx, I feel terrably sorry and hope the nerd who did it DIES :(

Xism

Fledgling Freddie
usually not but when theres pricks like him yes it is :kissit:

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
just 2 get it right.

Person1: real owner of the alb/excal Account traded it 4 an hib/pryd account.
Person2: traded his hib/pryd account 4 the alb/excal account.
Person1: wasnt playing the alb/excal account
Person2: was playing the alb/excal account
Person1: was playing the hib/pryd account and not the alb/excal account because he play the hib/pryd account, starts an thread on fh that his account got hacked. But he (the hib/pryd playing person1: guy) must be loved by his lovely alb/excal realmm8s that they all will help him with pl/money/arti/arti farming/leveling and so on.

BUT

Person2: was playing the alb/excal account
NOT
Person1: which was playing the hib/pryd account 4 more than 4 maybe more month, so could it be, that all the lovely alb/excal realm8s wich want help his beloved guildy/realmm8/Person1: hib/pryd guy, should think twice which guy they want help?

PS:

im bored at work, so plz no flames, and dont start an discussion about my english. :)

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Matmardigan said:
starts an thread on fh that his account got hacked. But he (the hib/pryd playing person1: guy) must be loved by his lovely alb/excal realmm8s that they all will help him with pl/money/arti/arti farming/leveling and so on.

I don't see trycorn begging for pl or items here. The guild has already offered him money to help him back on his feet. The answer we received "no it's ok I should be able to farm it myself". He's simply offering a warning that if people see the characters to be careful as he might try to scam stuff using them, also to let someone in the guild know so we can hopefully remove the account.

Matmardigan said:
im bored at work, so plz no flames

How can you be both bored at work, and not want comedy flames to read.. it doesn't make sense!!! Maybe i'm just confused cos of your bad english :flame: :flame:

Rami

One of Freddy's beloved
I'm guessing (cba to read all the replies) that you've traded the acc, you got scammed, you're trying to make it looked like you were "hacked".

Seen so many people say that and it turns out it's a trade gone wrong, might be wrong though.

If you don't want to be "hacked", don't trade, sell or buy accounts...

Killder

Can't get enough of FH
If you traded your account for his and he then 'stole' his account back from you, surely you could do the same to him and 'steal' your old account back from him in the same sneaky way ???

Does that make sense ???

But, whatever ..... trading accounts is asking for trouble - it's just not worth the risk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom