account hacked

Moggit

One of Freddy's beloved
cos he knows GOA cant do anything to him. he doesnt even have the account anymore and i just hope that the guy who owns it now doesnt have the guy who sold it to him scam the account again

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
ok just 2 get it wright #part 2

Person1: the real owner of the alb/excal account traded/shared/sold his alb/excal account 4 an hib/pryd account with Person2:
Person2: which have had an hib/pryd account got Person1's: alb/excal account.
Person1: was happy some days/weeks/month with his new hib/pryd account because he traded/shared/sold it 2 person2: the hib/pryd guy.
Person2: played his new alb/excal account which he got 4 his hib/pryd account quit awhile. He got some artis/iteams and maybe money.
Person1: meanwhile got bored of his hib/pryd account what reason ever and he tryed 2 get his old Person2's: alb/excal account back.
Person2: didnt liked that and took every iteam/cd keys/pass/sub pass which he got from the alb/excal and the old alb/excal but now the new hib/pryd account owner, even the iteams which doesnt belong 2 the hib/pryd and the alb/excal account owners.
Person1: got pissed about that and started an fh thread.
Person2: the old hib/pryd guy which got the alb/excal account got pissed 2 about that and sold/shared/traded the alb/excal account 2 Person3:
Person3: the new^2 owner of the alb/excal account doesn't have anything 2 do with all that iteam/pass/sub pass shit, which happened. But hes the new Alb/excal account owner and not the hib/pryd account owner because the old hib/pryd accoun owner sold him the alb/excal account.
Person1: the new hib/pryd account owner made an new account and will get help from his alb/excal fellas.
Person2: hmmm ^^Columbo look on^^ which fucking account he have now? ^^Columbo look off^^
Person1: still have his hib/pryd and his new alb/excal account not the old alb/excal account
Person3: have the old alb/excal account
Person2: ^^Columbo look on again^^ must have his own alb/excal account 2, which didnt got mentioned till now^^Columbo look off^^
Person1: is angry about Person2: cause he sold/traded/shared the "old" alb/excal account to/with Person3: but b4 Person2: the old hib/pryd guy did that, he took all iteams.
Person2: the old hib/pryd and the old alb/excal guy plays an new alb/excal account now.
Person3: the old alb/excal account
and

Person1: his new alb/excal and his hib/pryd account which he got from Person2: the old *(hib/pryd + alb/excal) + new alb/excal guy.

Person1: the hib/pryd playing guy got some iteams from
Person3: the new owner of the old alb/excal account which he got from
Person2: the old hib/pryd old alb/excal and the new alb/excal guy.

^^Columbo look on again^^ only question which didnt got anserwed till now is.
Which account Person2 got from Person3: 4 the old alb/excal account from Person1: :confused: ^^Columbo look off again^^

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
All i am wondering now is how long it took Matmardigan to think and type that (o:

My eyes are now bleeding...but it made me chuckle lots :clap:

A few good points there too.

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
Heath said:
All i am wondering now is how long it took Matmardigan to think and type that (o:

My eyes are now bleeding...but it made me chuckle lots :clap:

A few good points there too.

didnt took long, 15 maybe 20 minutes

Lireihuan

Fledgling Freddie
Matmardigan said:
ok just 2 get it wright #part 2

Person1: the real owner of the alb/excal account traded/shared/sold his alb/excal account 4 an hib/pryd account with Person2:
Person2: which have had an hib/pryd account got Person1's: alb/excal account.
Person1: was happy some days/weeks/month with his new hib/pryd account because he traded/shared/sold it 2 person2: the hib/pryd guy.
Person2: played his new alb/excal account which he got 4 his hib/pryd account quit awhile. He got some artis/iteams and maybe money.
Person1: meanwhile got bored of his hib/pryd account what reason ever and he tryed 2 get his old Person2's: alb/excal account back.
Person2: didnt liked that and took every iteam/cd keys/pass/sub pass which he got from the alb/excal and the old alb/excal but now the new hib/pryd account owner, even the iteams which doesnt belong 2 the hib/pryd and the alb/excal account owners.
Person1: got pissed about that and started an fh thread.
Person2: the old hib/pryd guy which got the alb/excal account got pissed 2 about that and sold/shared/traded the alb/excal account 2 Person3:
Person3: the new^2 owner of the alb/excal account doesn't have anything 2 do with all that iteam/pass/sub pass shit, which happened. But hes the new Alb/excal account owner and not the hib/pryd account owner because the old hib/pryd accoun owner sold him the alb/excal account.
Person1: the new hib/pryd account owner made an new account and will get help from his alb/excal fellas.
Person2: hmmm ^^Columbo look on^^ which fucking account he have now? ^^Columbo look off^^
Person1: still have his hib/pryd and his new alb/excal account not the old alb/excal account
Person3: have the old alb/excal account
Person2: ^^Columbo look on again^^ must have his own alb/excal account 2, which didnt got mentioned till now^^Columbo look off^^
Person1: is angry about Person2: cause he sold/traded/shared the "old" alb/excal account to/with Person3: but b4 Person2: the old hib/pryd guy did that, he took all iteams.
Person2: the old hib/pryd and the old alb/excal guy plays an new alb/excal account now.
Person3: the old alb/excal account
and

Person1: his new alb/excal and his hib/pryd account which he got from Person2: the old *(hib/pryd + alb/excal) + new alb/excal guy.

Person1: the hib/pryd playing guy got some iteams from
Person3: the new owner of the old alb/excal account which he got from
Person2: the old hib/pryd old alb/excal and the new alb/excal guy.

^^Columbo look on again^^ only question which didnt got anserwed till now is.
Which account Person2 got from Person3: 4 the old alb/excal account from Person1: :confused: ^^Columbo look off again^^
does that mean the ppl who made this thread is lying coz he said he never envolved in any account share/trade but obviously person 123 all bought/sold/traded accounts in this case.

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
Lireihuan said:
does that mean the ppl who made this thread is lying coz he said he never envolved in any account share/trade but obviously person 123 all bought/sold/traded accounts in this case.

uve 2 set limiting conditions.

1 of my limiting conditions is Requiels post.

Requiel said:
And this is why sharing accounts is bad.
Nearly every 'hacking' I or any of the other GMs investigate turns out to have nothing to do with hacking or computer security and everything to do with lending your account out or buying an account from someone who can't be trusted.

We have these rules not to be awkward and make sure you can't share your toys, but because things like this happen and make everybodys life more complicated. No matter how much you trust your best friend, little brother, guildmember, random person from IRC, don't give them your account details and don't buy accounts from them. It's just too easy for them to betray your trust, lend the account to someone else or scam it back from you.

second limiting condition is that obviously 1 of em both dont tell the truth.

so, i just took Requiels GM experince, set it = the thruth, and put all puzzle parts together.

only part which is missing now is, what Person2 got from person3.
Did he got money? did they traded accounts?

PS:

tbh, i dont care about the thruth. Just spamed abit. But hey a little bit spaming is allowed or not? :)

Kelio

Fledgling Freddie
Matmardigan said:
only part which is missing now is, what Person2 got from person3.
Did he got money? did they traded accounts?

GIFV MORE, this is a great way to make time go fast.

/popcorn :cheers:

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
I can't wait until the movie of this is released, maybe it'll be easier to understand :D

pbaz

Fledgling Freddie
Matmardigan said:
watson u paid $20 4 this lousy title?

Yes!

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/subscriptions.php

Where else can you get so much drama, excitement and detective work for such a small amount?

Threads like this one should make supporting FH mandatory. :D

(Plus I played for years in the free leagues that BW used to run for Q3, so I feel like this is a little way of saying "thanks" ;)).

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
pbaz said:
Yes!

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/subscriptions.php

Where else can you get so much drama, excitement and detective work for such a small amount?

Threads like this one should make supporting FH mandatory. :D

(Plus I played for years in the free leagues that BW used to run for Q3, so I feel like this is a little way of saying "thanks" ;)).

So you DIDN'T only get a lousy title, you got to say thanks as well...

I feel cheated somehow! :twak:

nickthegr

Fledgling Freddie
haha who's talking

Hey requiel dont tell us that is bad sharing acc when this is a mess now ill say what is with me

GOA said me that i use radar and close my acc i have been given my acc to 3 peeps that r very close friends to me and never use radar
and they say that my acc somehow did
so they close mine also haha that's funny well im considering very much to restart a char but this thing suxx i pm 100 times to make a research again as I FUCKING DONT USE RADAR FFS but they told me that its my responsibility of my acc actions.
well i dont believe them noone of my friends could use radar and surly not me
so i still dont understand how my acc terminated also
well my msg is the same make a more empty server as u still can as more peeps will go for other games help them by your actions
well was too bad that i had made rr6L6 ml10 cleric was really too bad so enjoy your game all
BB!!!

nickthegr

Fledgling Freddie
HAHA NICE JOKE U HAVE MORE? nice requiel

Hey requiel dont tell us that is bad sharing acc when this is a mess now ill say what is with me

GOA said me that i use radar and close my acc i have been given my acc to 3 peeps that r very close friends to me and never use radar
so they close mine also haha that's funny well im considering very much to restart a char but this thing suxx i pm 100 times to make a research again as I FUCKING DONT USE RADAR FFS but they told me that its my responsibility of my acc actions.
well my msg is the same make a more empty server as u still can as more peeps will go for other games help them by your actions
well was too bad that i had made rr6L6 ml10 cleric was really too bad so enjoy your game all
BB!!!

Yunio

Fledgling Freddie
nickthegr said:

BB!!!

Hmm Nick you dummy.. :mad: now we can't respec to smite and go duo anymore :(

Are you sure one of your friends didn't..? :confused:

Don't think you used radar either because you never drove or gave away info on inc enemies.. ofcourse that doesnt say anything.. but still ....

nickthegr

Fledgling Freddie
read that as many times as u can noone will give a shit about it
the responsible r we that play still (was even)
my answer to your problem m8 is find a hacker to find your acc back GOA is too tired to help theyre costumer's /my point is that/

nickthegr

Fledgling Freddie
ye m8 ask requiel why we cant as i still not understand 1 good day a friend call me and told me that they shut it off i ask him why and tell me radar abuse shit well was the only thing i didnt except to hear
u can go live your real life anyway they taught me that with theyre actions

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
nickthegr said:

BB!!!

u know what i'd do? i would go up to my so called "friends" and have a deep DEEP look in their computer and see for myself if there acually IS a radar program there or not... GOA dont close a account on those charges without being 100%+ sure the account HAVE used radar. if so only once. bet the "friend" that got your account closed only used radar on your account as he didnt wanna risk getting busted on his own account.

Marc

FH is my second home
lol Goa ban someone who obviously doesnt use radar and let the ones who do use radar carry on.

lolz

Piss up in a brewery?

nickthegr

Fledgling Freddie
i would like to change passwords and dont give it again to noone but noone will give me that chance nor goa nor any other cause they say u use radar u should be band

but the only truth is that i didnt and now i pay that :(
i have no other option than to stop this game was a pity because i make so many days playtime :(

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
Marc said:
lol Goa ban someone who obviously doesnt use radar and let the ones who do use radar carry on.

lolz

Piss up in a brewery?
It's heartening to see that everybody else has access to exactly the same evidence that I do when I ban someone.

Nickthegr, either you aren't telling the truth or one of your 'friends' isn't telling the truth. if the former then you have no cause to whine here. If the latter then you have only yourself to blame for sharing your account details. Thank you for reinforcing my point that sharing account details is bad.

nickthegr

Fledgling Freddie
im telling the truth but i strongly believe that my friends do also (u see im still human and i trust my friends), i dont give my acc to the first person that ask me sry but i believe to my friends still and i will not blame them i just not understund why i work so hard to make that char so someone band it later and not give me a chance to make it up or give the date of the research of radar use so i remember and kick some asses up even if i will that will not change anything though acc will be still band i pressume at least if u know so well to band innocent people go to rvr and band the real radar users instead of this its not so hard to find when u r in rvr and they come from the back of u u need to have eyes only

nickthegr

Fledgling Freddie
HINT:It's heartening when u have a heart
when u play 114days playtime or more
ye that's heartening
Do im whining?
yes, i do make a char yourself and ill band it to feel my feelings atm

Gorbash

One of Freddy's beloved
not the point tho really is it, you knew the rules, you broke them, and even though it was for a different reason your account got closed, you got the concequences. end of story really. how you feel about it is irrelevant.

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Eeben said:
nerf those retards that does stuff like that...
You got any idea how he got your sub login?

if you need help getting artis again pm me ingame an i will help you...

hotmail key logger

Yrendan

Can't get enough of FH
Wtf!!!!!!!!!

Hey I'm one of nickthegr best friends and yes i used to play with his cleric and never used radar..... and he didn't either! Can't understand why this is happening and why GOA terminated his acc when other ppl use it and still play. I dont know why they dont ban them and ban ppl who dont use radar or other hacks :wanker:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom