account hacked

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
first of all i didnt trade any acc's away this have allways been my acc, i had a breake from alb and startet a new acc on hib/excal got bored and went back, i have no clue what the heck he is talking about, i have never played hib / pryd...
second of all i have never asked 4 money PL or anything at all...
this was rly just a little warning, its just a game and i will get my char's up fast again, not a big loss, feel sad 4 the fucktard tho that he cant do the stuff him self and try to steal stuff from other peeps...

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
Golena said:
I don't see trycorn begging for pl or items here.

never said he did.

said that all the nice alb/excal realm m8s want help him. Even that he didnt played alb/excal 4 more than 4-5 month because he played hib/pryd in that time.

Golena said:
How can you be both bored at work, and not want comedy flames to read.. it doesn't make sense!!! Maybe i'm just confused cos of your bad english :flame: :flame:

comedy 4 u, realy hard work 2 find answers against the flames 4 me :)

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
Matmardigan said:
never said he did.

said that all the nice alb/excal realm m8s want help him. Even that he didnt played alb/excal 4 more than 4-5 month because he played hib/pryd in that time.
erm i have played hib pryd with my lvl 20 mentalist 4 3 hours that's all...

Galoma

Fledgling Freddie
Rami said:
I'm guessing (cba to read all the replies) that you've traded the acc, you got scammed, you're trying to make it looked like you were "hacked".

Seen so many people say that and it turns out it's a trade gone wrong, might be wrong though.

If you don't want to be "hacked", don't trade, sell or buy accounts...

Well u guessed wrong... he is not a person who trades or sells accounts... :flame:
and plz... do read the whole poste before posteing bullshit... :wanker:

pbaz

Fledgling Freddie
Matmardigan said:

Speaking personally, I'll be sure to check that it's the "real" Trycorn that I'm PL'ing. :)

Have known the guy for over 2 years now and will easily be able to tell if it's the same dude or an imposter.

I think the point is that most people don't really care how he has lost access to his accounts (trading, hacking, account sharing, etc) but will certainly help him get back into the game if we can. Last thing DAoC needs atm is more people quitting (for whatever reason).

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
pbaz said:
Speaking personally, I'll be sure to check that it's the "real" Trycorn that I'm PL'ing. :)

Have known the guy for over 2 years now and will easily be able to tell if it's the same dude or an imposter.
kept healing to soon when we PL'd tryxa and ya cabby remember :clap:

anywayz i can drop u a PM on B&Q forum if u need more info ^^

Xism

Fledgling Freddie
lol i admited to steal items? HELL YEAH COS MOST OF THE ITEMS I GOT for him no one els i got hes inf the 9+ artis he had on + i got the cash + i got him to ml10 so yeah i stole the items back and took some extra for working on the acc so mutch and getting it stolen by that prick if u had done the trade the wright way u wourd never had this problem but u had to go and take my account + this alb excal acc with the sorc inf etc well so tbh wtf u complaining about and lol hacked your email? yeah right your the dum prick that left the cd keys on your sub page u retard so i copy them and saved them just incase and w00t this is just incase so tata thx for the items that u wourd never had with out my HELP u gimp why curd u not stay happy with the hib/pry acc u got from me it was nothing wrong with it it was a fully toad drood + ranger for your shitty lvl 50 inf with almost nothing i just wanted it cos my irl m8ts went alb/excal so its your fault prick bye

Xism

Fledgling Freddie
trycorn said:
first of all i didnt trade any acc's away this have allways been my acc, i had a breake from alb and startet a new acc on hib/excal got bored and went back, i have no clue what the heck he is talking about, i have never played hib / pryd...
second of all i have never asked 4 money PL or anything at all...
this was rly just a little warning, its just a game and i will get my char's up fast again, not a big loss, feel sad 4 the fucktard tho that he cant do the stuff him self and try to steal stuff from other peeps...

OMG PLZ why are u trying to play all ( i got everythign for the acc ) like ill get my stuff up fast and etc HAHAHAHAHA IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII MEMEMEMEME WAS THE one who got ALL the artis + ALL the ml´s so plz dont try and act like your the sad boy that lost hes acc when it was u who fucked a trade now u fucked me so i fucked u big time tata :kissit: :kissit:

echekiel

Fledgling Freddie
ban both account thats all and Xism no need to hide with ur FH account Mythic will find ur char name if u have trade stuff to them and doesnt matter as both say "no its not me".
Its useless to explain what u wanted to do but u will get sanction whatever proof u will give.
If u stole account/pass or whatever and took stuff to an other account its Stealing whatever u wanted to do and Steal = Ban easy as this

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
Xism said:
lol i admited to steal items? HELL YEAH COS MOST OF THE ITEMS I GOT for him no one els i got hes inf the 9+ artis he had on + i got the cash + i got him to ml10 so yeah i stole the items back and took some extra for working on the acc so mutch and getting it stolen by that prick if u had done the trade the wright way u wourd never had this problem but u had to go and take my account + this alb excal acc with the sorc inf etc well so tbh wtf u complaining about and lol hacked your email? yeah right your the dum prick that left the cd keys on your sub page u retard so i copy them and saved them just incase and w00t this is just incase so tata thx for the items that u wourd never had with out my HELP u gimp why curd u not stay happy with the hib/pry acc u got from me it was nothing wrong with it it was a fully toad drood + ranger for your shitty lvl 50 inf with almost nothing i just wanted it cos my irl m8ts went alb/excal so its your fault prick bye

As Marc said...use some punctuation..if you talked like that in real life you would die from lack of oxygen. (o:

But..after reading ALL the posts and getting this far..i need a large drink and a big bag of popcorn cos this is getting better and better. Are you sure you are not M. Night Shayamalan and there is gonna be a twist in the end cos the story so far is as wierd as one of his.

Anyway..hope you all get it sorted soon and carry on doing whatever it is you do best.

Also..i have a few gifts for you, they are . , ; use them wisely. :D

Arelas

Fledgling Freddie
I have try the same on my minstrel acc :(

But i was lucky to get it bk, but i lose about 20p and a armor for about 10p to :(

So i know how it is.....

Xism

Fledgling Freddie
lol well my point is u fucked me so i fucked u so kiss my :kissit:

echekiel

Fledgling Freddie
Xism said:
lol well my point is u fucked me so i fucked u so kiss my :kissit:

Maybe but there is other way to get smething stealing arent the good way and u will get the sanction i hope.
Dont know who made what but insulting ppl when they try to understand what is happening is sucky but u deserve a good ban thats all :)

Faya

Fledgling Freddie
that xixsm guy is absolutly useless for this community, not even fun to read his posts imo.
Sad to hear accounts get "hacked" etc. but as most ppl said..own fault.

Faya

jolt

Fledgling Freddie
what is really unbelievable is that I pm'd tyro, tryxa's former infi, and he is giving me that shit that I stole hes acc ... wtf and that he is getting back what is suppost to be hes ... and telling that he has made all ur chars, and got ur chars all the artis and made it ml10 etc ...
WWWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF is he for a sick bastard?!

jolt

Fledgling Freddie
hmm he says you stole hes hib/pryd acc.
That You, tryxa are a scammer ...
and that he got your acc because you stole hes.

What a moron ...

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Xism said:

Even if your side was the true side noone would believe because of the complete 'uncomfortableness' in your voice.

Make a well-structured post, people will read it and act upon that post, make a sloppy unpunctuated post and noone will take you seriously.

Gravediggah

Fledgling Freddie
meep meep

Quite intresting subject hehe...

But, as the GM said dont trade,dont sell,dont buy...

Who knows perhaps the X guy is telling the truth?, I played many mmorpgs and i do know 99% cant be trusted. Sure you friends in game best friends and so on but you have no idea what ppl can do or how far they can go for some virtual items.

There is no proof that tryx dident change hes mind and regreat the trade getting hes account back, then it backfired on him self. Think its best to let GoA handle this, That some guildies steps up for him claiming hes not like that and so on ill say it quite normal.

Meanwhile ill have some popcorn and a cold beer.

Lireihuan

Fledgling Freddie
Xism said:
dude , don't you know how to use comma and full stop?

Yunio

Fledgling Freddie
Intresting plot, leaving out the punctuation problem of Xism i'd say theres more then just " hacked account ". But then again I love conspiracy theories.

Did you or did you not trade your account? You stated a few times you didn't but this guy here claims you did.. not taking any sides but this ofcourse raises some questions.
:confused:

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
lol the dude just sold the acc to a dude, i got my house back + what he didnt take on the CM + vault's since the guy who bought it is a nice guy...

to docwolfe = i lost my acc so why would u ban me ? there's nothing to ban... ofc my BB acc and the new acc i just bought... and if u ban the tryxa acc, well he have still made load's of money irl and ingame since he got all my stuff...

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Nice shit here. I should frequent the Alb forums more often ;)

Moggit

One of Freddy's beloved
I would like to say if anyone sees the new Tryxa please dont blame him its not his fault he has been screwed just like the trycorn has. It was very good of him to give Trycorn back his things from the account that the Scammer had not stolen and i do hope if GOA knows who this scammer is that the do something about him. I would also like to say I trust Trycorn 100% and will back him up 100% he is a Very good guild member who would do anything for anyone if it could help and we should be seeing a new lvl 50 sorc very soon

Anny

Fledgling Freddie
I agree with everything Moggit says, ive known Trycorn for quite a while and he has to be one of the most helpfull, generous people in the game.
this couldnt have happened to a nicer person on any server.

also to the new guy who bought the scammed account, i want to say 2 things 1) i am very sorry about how rude i was to you when i saw you online with his account i realise it wasnt you who hacked it but i didnt at the time, and 2) i think its a very nice thing that you did to give him back his stuff.

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
Lol, its not impossible to hack a msn account -> hotmail account... If you know hes msn, you know hes email adress, and then you got it. so every time some poor fella have lost\got scammed\deleted something on hes account everyone thinks that its his own fault...

so stfu all you guys thats saying its his own fault! you get extreemly pissed when you get this shit thrown in your face when something like this have happend, rather help him.. (speaking of experience:eek:)

Wmv

Fledgling Freddie
why would that person come to these boards and reveal himself unless he thinks hes right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom