Account bannings for worm incident

S

Shike

you bugabuse, GoA decide what to do, not you, you dont like it, you dont play ok? Really simple. Worthless to cry here on BW because GoA didnt do what you think they should do. Start working at GoA and then they might actually care.

_Farming_ a _bugged_ encounter and then come saying, we didnt know it would be bugged (would be like me goin to the bank, finding a pistol hidden in a garbagecan, robbing the bank and then say, please dont put me in jail, I didnt know I was gonna rob the bank, that I actually commited a robbery doesnt matter does it? o_O), then you deserve a ban for plainly beeing stupid. Be happy they didnt suspend your accounts for a month or even worse, shut you down.

:m00:

H

<Harle>

Originally posted by Shike
you bugabuse, GoA decide what to do, not you, you dont like it, you dont play ok? Really simple. Worthless to cry here on BW because GoA didnt do what you think they should do. Start working at GoA and then they might actually care.

_Farming_ a _bugged_ encounter and then come saying, we didnt know it would be bugged (would be like me goin to the bank, finding a pistol hidden in a garbagecan, robbing the bank and then say, please dont put me in jail, I didnt know I was gonna rob the bank, that I actually commited a robbery doesnt matter does it? o_O), then you deserve a ban for plainly beeing stupid. Be happy they didnt suspend your accounts for a month or even worse, shut you down.

:m00:

We are sorry to inform you the bandwagon has allready left. Next time try jumping on it sooner.

N

-Nuked-

well its just good to see so many people jumping on that 'im an angel look at me, look at me' bandwagon, i just hope if they ever get the chance they dont jump back off it :p can guarantee atleast 50% of them would :rolleyes:

O

old.Niljindil

Originally posted by old.Nol
When and where did kemor mention it?

*cough* check my post 2 pages back or smth *cough*

A

Arrows

Move on from this damn game and let GOA
:flame: BURN IN HELL LOL ! :flame:

cant stand non-japanese companys and ones that employ peops who've never done something as simple as an a-level business course in there life !

O

old.Nol

Um, Yeah, Kemor did appear on the bug post page, but he implied it had already been fixed.

The fact that people have to belong to a 3rd party forum to find this crap out is rubbish. What about people who don't come here? I know loads who don't and for that matter, I am only active in Excal Hibernia and RvR threads...oh please punish me for not reading everything on BW! PLEASE!

This just gets worse.

D

dieien

Originally posted by old.Nol
...oh please punish me for not reading everything on BW! PLEASE!

GOA just did ;)

I'm considering to sell my account as soon as i got an overview whats left after they removed what they consider cheated, not going to pay GOA for this crap anymore. not enough that we get all patches with 2months+ delay, the zone crashes -every- relic raid (unless you do it at a time when nobody is online to defend), now i get my account suspended because they didn't do their homework and i'm being accused of knowingly exploiting bugs? if this is what i do pay money for ....... :great:

O

orslaugth

Been suspended for 3 days now (fri,sat,sun) but when I try to connect it still says my acc is suspended :(

A

Asq

Originally posted by orslaugth
Been suspended for 3 days now (fri,sat,sun) but when I try to connect it still says my acc is suspended :(
Try adding 3 days from the moment (actual time) when you were banned... if that's not it then GOA prolly set the timer on 7 days, said it was 3 but forgot to set the timer back.

O

orslaugth

Originally posted by Asq
Try adding 3 days from the moment (actual time) when you were banned... if that's not it then GOA prolly set the timer on 7 days, said it was 3 but forgot to set the timer back.

Oh..I checked the date and time on the mail from goa (07/18/2003 05:23 PM) and there is still 3 hours to go..if that´s the time that counts..

D

Dulak

I was back on sunday at 6pm as banned on thursday at 6 pm.
lucky me. did find out that others were still suspended thou.

A

Asq

I got banned friday 10 minutes before gallaraid... Guessing today I'd be able to connect again.

O

orslaugth

Ah..I hope you r all rigth about this..I´ll chill and watch LOTR till it´s time for my comeback..cya in hib aprox 2.5 hours from now.. ;)

..or wait..if the time (05:23 PM) is uk time then I´ll be back in 1.5 hour ;)

O

orslaugth

I guess I have been suspended for a longer time then 3 days even if the mail said 3 days :( the time is 05.40 here in sweden now and my acc is still suspended.. :(

N

Nuclear

Originally posted by orslaugth
I guess I have been suspended for a longer time then 3 days even if the mail said 3 days :( the time is 05.40 here in sweden now and my acc is still suspended.. :(

same here.. got the mail at 05:40 too... and my acc is still closed too... i guess it will be open soon tho... it should be..

H

<Harle>

Was banned on Thursday evening, was able to log in again Sunday morning :p

N

Nuclear

fuck this shit seriosly suck... im getting very pissed now.. they cant even un-ban in time ffs... and the reason for the ban is crappy too... goa sucks so damn much i cant belive it... if acc isnt open very soon ill seriosly consider quitting this crap

D

dieien

GOA 4tehwin!

the first email i got from goa at friday: (3 day suspend)

support@camelot-europe.com [Incident 030718-000370] Account suspended for bug exploitation 3K Fr. 18.07.03

i got the same today again: (3 day suspend)

support@camelot-europe.com [Incident 030718-000370] Account suspended for bug exploitation 2K Mo. 21.07.03

this is what i got returned after explaining between "Please enter your reply below this line => Please enter your reply above this line" that i already got suspended ;)

MAILER-DAEMON@wanadooportails.com (Mail Delivery System) Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender 4K Mo. 21.07.03

:eek2:

:wall:

:twak:

see sig.

N

Nuclear

My account is open again now :p was banned more then 3 days tho :p

D

dieien

for some weird reason mine works too although i got another email i would get suspended for 3 days :wall:

account still for sale tho

B

Begach

Originally posted by Raine
Is there an actually link to where GOA have stated that this bugged had been corrected?

Actually i remember this too. Whilst reading the thread i'm thinking "Hold the fuck on, didn't GOA state the bugs nature when it was exploited in the US and say it would not be possible on the euro servers".

Check the news. Fairly sure about this. Or let me put it another way, i know fuckall about DAoC bugs past, present or future and do not read any of the US boards. This bug I knew about and understood it to be fixed.

B.

D

Dulak

Ask goa about the fix to ths bug, as I did and was told it had reoccured after being fixed in 1.57.

Ive closed my ban thread with goa now and will be getting back
to a little sitting in af, and spamming /gu.

Until my subscription runs out that is, then ill make my mind up depending on then current status of game and other new games being released.

D

-Dreama-

Out of curiosity, how many accounts are now for sale? I'd be willing to bet it's at least 7.

G

Gahldir

Originally posted by Begach
Actually i remember this too. Whilst reading the thread i'm thinking "Hold the fuck on, didn't GOA state the bugs nature when it was exploited in the US and say it would not be possible on the euro servers".

Check the news. Fairly sure about this. Or let me put it another way, i know fuckall about DAoC bugs past, present or future and do not read any of the US boards. This bug I knew about and understood it to be fixed.

B.

pretty sure they stated is at fixed on the official server. but that was more then 90 days ago and you can't obtain statements older then that..

Users who are viewing this thread