About the 2 Relic raids i KINDA leaded

Ketinna

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
A touch bitter? perhaps now you know how we have all felt facing chanters and eldritches all these years against 20% magic bonus. Sucks doesn't it? only we never had the benefit of the stun to help us with that.

change of subject ey?

oh well, glad i left excalibur and the alb zerg of arthurs servants over 6month ago

btw i dont have a caster :/

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Grats

Sure needs lot of skill lead a zerg thougt so the end we end up on Retard :touch:

Ardamel

Fledgling Freddie
First of gratz to Albion ;) You've given me a slight sleeping disorder methinks. In the end mids were just to worn out of the constant call to arms and didnt respond. Yes you outnumbered us, but that you guys always did.

To those who think I should retire, go lay an egg will ya :) I'm more stubbornly resistant than you may think. Of course I will quit DAoC one day, playing daoc is just game which we will play for a short time of our lives and like most things it'll end. But not yet! :)

I was the first to do a prime time raid on Excal since NF came so I do think I do still got what it takes. Albs however, was the first to pull off an off peak hours raid on Excalibur since NF came. I think I've shown that I can take keeps on prime time in Albion and those keep takes were entirely unplanned. Let's say I do a keep raid that we DO plan? :)

P.S Urme: it was 16 hours + both days

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
well, its been known since about the release of daoc that if the albs EVER started cooperating they could uberrape the server 24/7. Took em just about 3 years to learn that there's no I in teamwork though, but no matter, I would still like to welcome our 3year late stragglers into the fold of teamwork :clap:

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Ardamel said:
Let's say I do a keep raid that we DO plan? :)

bring it on
(preferably in waking hours :p)

looking forward to the defence :) and quite possibly another raid to get them back after ;)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Arnor said:
well, its been known since about the release of daoc that if the albs EVER started cooperating they could uberrape the server 24/7. Took em just about 3 years to learn that there's no I in teamwork though, but no matter, I would still like to welcome our 3year late stragglers into the fold of teamwork :clap:

we had teamwork before - just that when you had albs with teamwork and mids with teamwork in the same place the pitch broke :(

censi

Can't get enough of FH
People always hate the players for just playing the game. Alb did nothing wrong as such.

The problem is NF is more about numbers. Hib have lost so many people we are just not going to be as competative as a realm now.

I think they need to make the underdog benefits a lot more juicy, so that playing on the realm with a significant disadvantage in terms of numbers, has significant advantages in terms of abilities or bonus's.

Votan

Fledgling Freddie
Fana said:
Im sure Tappi did a splendid job, but for the love of god dont say mids are lacking in effort, because when you do your insulting all the mids that have been working hard to try to keep our relics.
Being on the front line (alb) i can certainly vouch for that. The mids that were there certainly did everything they could do defend their relic and they put up one helluva fight. Shame all the whiners feel the need to negate that.

I'll drink a :drink: with the defenders anytime.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
censi said:
People always hate the players for just playing the game. Alb did nothing wrong as such.

The problem is NF is more about numbers. Hib have lost so many people we are just not going to be as competative as a realm now.

I think they need to make the underdog benefits a lot more juicy, so that playing on the realm with a significant disadvantage in terms of numbers, has significant advantages in terms of abilities or bonus's.

next patch :)

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
No kidding.
Latest stats off camelot-seer:
1 Albion 1,630 39.32%
2 Midgard 1,468 35.41%
3 Hibernia 1,048 25.28%

Comparing to Flim's latest stats shows alb and mid numbers more or less static (alb +28, mid -9) while hib numbers drop sharply (-101). Not a good sign for the server. :(

Votan

Fledgling Freddie
Danya said:
Comparing to Flim's latest stats shows alb and mid numbers more or less static (alb +28, mid -9) while hib numbers drop sharply (-101). Not a good sign for the server. :(

I blame global warming :flame:

Lethul

FH is my second home
bult said:
Funny how most of the whiners here are from well known mid zerg guilds like FoM and Realm Defenders and shit like that.

:clap:

couldnt have said it better myself :p

Iloveuman

Fledgling Freddie
Smilewhenyousaythat said:
[21:06] <kwidz> 187 albs in yggdr
[21:06] <kwidz> how many mids?
[21:08] <Rad^> 215

Check first, think second, post third.

Yggdra is the mid port keep, meaning atleast 50 bb's and a shitload of afkers standing there.

Lerig

Fledgling Freddie
well can say Gratz , and nice to see it was P time..... but how menny % of the excal sever is alb ?

the numbers ther was up against us was huge!

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Arnor said:

Bullshit, Arnor. If you remember, Albs defended the relics so well last time we had any, some of your mob had to resort to a real, proper alarm clock raid.

How quickly you forget, eh? :)

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
Feinar said:
Hehe. Stop finally blame mids for mourning raids. Maybe you dont remember who make 1-st (and 2-nd tbh) alarm-clock raid? Who was a trendsetter of it? But i remember well.

Funny thing is the leader of that first AC raid rerolled midgard, a savage iirc :m00:

Gold

Fledgling Freddie
rel-date for WoW beta is in jan I think

2 sides, so probably more even

I am not sure I will play WoW...but if I don't, that means I have quit mmo's all togeter. I would enjoy daoc more if my isp didn't suck dick and if goa's servers didn't share that certain affection to the male genitalia.

As for the massive alb-zerg taking the relics...

1. Gj that you actually managed to get the albs to not get distracted by shiny objects

2. No matter what complete idiots like Glottis say, albs have ALOT more active players than midgard (and the poor hibbies)...24/7...like a bud of mine said "we can't even take back the keeps at 6 am, since they have more players online then aswell"

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
Danya said:
Amnesia is not a real interrupt, it just cancels the current spell, with TOA speeds it has almost no effect. Spam mez/root/disease/etc. is a real interrupt - you get the "you cannot cast for 3 seconds" thing after being hit with it which is much more significant. Also mez doesn't break mez, while amnesia does. :p
Resisted anmesias are real interrupts, how about use the lowest lvl aoeamnesia spells to interrupt? :eek2:

Foo

Fledgling Freddie
:eek6: So much hatered over a few relic's beeing taken T_T.... comeing from a Middie i wanan say grats and im pretty sure if mids had the numbers or hibs then they/we prob would of done the same thing ...

Lookin forwad to particpateing in the RR to take them bak ;)

Grats again and see u on teh battlefeild :clap:

FAp On!

Foo

Fledgling Freddie
Cracked said:
Last night 21.00 CET...

It was a full moon and the souls of Midgard looked upon the empty battlefield, knowing that soon the dreaded zerg would come and engulf them with arrows, bolts of fire and entrance them with senility from a far greater distance then they could ever hope to achive.

Standing on top of the Mile Fort Gate, the last defense against the horde of Albion casters and scouts, a lonely Midgardian typed "/who yggdra". A millisecond later the answer came... 176 Midgardian's online ready to defend. But as this was a smart troll he quickly calculated that atleast 50 of them would be Shamans standing still and meditating at a safe distance. This didn't look good, not good at all.

Somewhere in this cold and harsh enviroment someone in Albion typed "/who yggdra" on his computer. The computer froze for a minute before it spat out the number.. 232 comrades in arms ready to hurl everything at there enemy from a distance so great the gods themselfs would cry in vein. He already started to plan ahead on the fiest they would have when they had returned with the prescious relic, they would all sit inside the keep and marvel at their own skills and tactics. This would be a great day for Albion.

:flame:

^^ Classic post luv it .. best post in whole thread

Zorewin

Fledgling Freddie
dude FUCK the hibs and mids you did a great job keep it up!!! dont listen to there whines there just crying since this is the patch albion rocks.

Aussie

Banned
I could defend a relic wall with 40ppl for days :eek:

2 aoe stun spammers, 5 aoe nuke runies, some aoe dot spammers, a few thanes and 4 SMs and there is nothing thats gonna cross that relicgate.
numbers got nothing to do with it. you simply sucked.

Foo

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:
I could defend a relic wall with 40ppl for days :eek:

2 aoe stun spammers, 5 aoe nuke runies, some aoe dot spammers, a few thanes and 4 SMs and there is nothing thats gonna cross that relicgate.
numbers got nothing to do with it. you simply sucked.

So it is true ... u rly do talk
bsflag.gif

Smilewhenyousaythat

Fledgling Freddie
Arnor said:

Looks like we could teach your realm a thing or two about teamwork these days....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom