About the 2 Relic raids i KINDA leaded

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:
I could defend a relic wall with 40ppl for days :eek:

2 aoe stun spammers, 5 aoe nuke runies, some aoe dot spammers, a few thanes and 4 SMs and there is nothing thats gonna cross that relicgate.
numbers got nothing to do with it. you simply sucked.
Till you get mez spammed from out of range of all of them by sorcs. :p

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
Oh, and antedeluvian mate, ae amnesia is baseline for healers, and as you level up, the newer version will overwrite the old one in your spell list. You'd have to take a level 20 something healer to do that. And we all know how easy they die and how shitty casting speed they have. Sorc mez spam is teh pwn in keep takes tbh. Maybe wouldn't be such a problem if sorcs weren't so fotm. But you know how it is. There's always a buttload of sorcs around these days, and they are guarded by a buttload of scouts with even better range and they can stand in stealth ready with their bows drawn. Hibs can stun and nuke to death before stun wears off, but likely the caster popping his head out will either get spammed by another sorc or tri shotted by scouts. If there weren't so many albs, then there wouldn't be so many waiting just for someone to pop their head out. When I have some fun with my rm, I normally can get 1-2 ae's off, then I got arrows sticking out my chest, and before I get back out of view, there's about an 80% chance I'll die. You know, some arrows come in a bit after you're out of view too, lag etc. And it's just the same over and over.

Ah, and before aussie corrects me about the tri shotting thing and says they will die in two shots.....the first shot is for self bt.

Hrogar

Fledgling Freddie
I've never seen albs that united, and if I wasn't on the wrong side of your zerg I'd be applauding it more. Well done, and don't ever feel ashamed about taking relics. But don't forget how long we held you back either ;)

Kind regards

dieo

Fledgling Freddie
Danya said:
No matter how much hibs work together we still can't get half the people albion has = we lose by default. You fucked the server because no other realm has enough numbers to oppose you not because of any good team working.
I won't say grats or well done because it's not really deserved, your getting the relics was largely inevitable and a factor of having people not skill or tactics or organisation.

now come on, u cant say thats it's albions fault for this, EVERYONE hase a choice of which realm they want to join when they first start the game.

and for no other realm has those number, i beg to differ, 200 mids took notts last week, and i got screen of it on one of the other posts.

now dont get me wrong i feel for hibs, and have even thought of moving realm, but it means losing a lot of work to get where i am atm. :(

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
did we press gang the new gamers into joining this realm? did we put guns to their heads and make them roll alb? No they joined the realm that appealed to them

they joined ur gimpy relam in the start like i did cause they thought it would be fun....camelot, merlin the round table and all that.... but it turns out alb is prob worst realm in the game... shock :eek2:

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Hrogar said:
don't forget how long we held you back either ;)

Absolutely. That's why we're all scratching our heads at how emotional most of your realm mates have been about losing them :( You lot held them for bloody ages while we've had them for a week. You'd think we'd killed a kitten when in fact all we did was organise ourselves a little (for once) ;)

Just wish they'd all stop crying, pick up their toys, organise and come and give us a fight. We know they can... :mad:

Killrake

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:

2 aoe stun spammers, 5 aoe nuke runies, some aoe dot spammers, a few thanes and 4 SMs and there is nothing thats gonna cross that relicgate.

OMG are u for real? this is the most stupid thing u have ever said

put on /ignore

Smilewhenyousaythat

Fledgling Freddie
Killrake said:
OMG are u for real? this is the most stupid thing u have ever said

put on /ignore

You might want to try /listen

might help you learn to defend a keep, hold on to a relic etc.

Now pick up all the toys and put them back in the pram.

Calo

Part of the furniture
Smilewhenyousaythat said:
You might want to try /listen

might help you learn to defend a keep, hold on to a relic etc.

Now pick up all the toys and put them back in the pram.

What learn? u can't learn someone to spend more time ingame and to be arsed about some relics.

rvn

One of Freddy's beloved
Antedeluvian said:
Resisted anmesias are real interrupts, how about use the lowest lvl aoeamnesia spells to interrupt? :eek2:
only albs get to "choose" low lvl amnezia. healers and bard can only use high lvl aoe, or low lvl singel.

Ch1ld

Fledgling Freddie
I have a feeling that if every mid and hib on this thread (counting my self as well) was playing alb they would do the same aka join the RRs and be happy with the relics.
Its totaly nearsighted to say grats albs for ruining the game since they only did what everyone of us would do to improve their playing experience.
The fact that mids and hibs cant compete is purely Mythic's fault,end of story.

P.S . i dont think any of us ever thought large scale in this game,especially the ones who have been playing this game from the start. For exaple did u ever think hell why make a sorc,inf,mincer, since overpopulating those classes would overturn the balance of rvr?I seriously doubt anyone did,same goes for mid/hib classes as well but u get my point (i hope)

Time to better equip chars or do some mls and let mythic figure it out (like they always have /sarcasm )

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
rvn said:
only albs get to "choose" low lvl amnezia. healers and bard can only use high lvl aoe, or low lvl singel.

alb's aminsia cost way more power then mid/hib does tho :fluffle:

rvn

One of Freddy's beloved
dont forget albs get their specc focused by staff :p atleast if you have some enough in mind specc. (so 50% off spell delve cost)

alb L49 - 39power (19.5)
mid L44 - 28power

hibb dont even get castable ^^

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
rvn said:
dont forget albs get their specc focused by staff :p atleast if you have some enough in mind specc. (so 50% off spell delve cost)

alb L49 - 39power (19.5)
mid L44 - 28power

hibb dont even get castable ^^

thought focus was 80% of delve (and things cost 120% with no focus at all for list casters)

rvn

One of Freddy's beloved
im pretty sure i can get off twice as many spells with staff than w/o

also i noticed a big differance for example when useing baseline spells in a line you have low specc.

like for me, 22+16 darkness sums up to 38, if i would use any darkness dd below 38 i would get the "delved" cost/2, if i use 39+ i get the delved cost..

Overpowered

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:

Constant treb/cata artillery ruins your little plan there. Ppl get interrupted alot and FoPs/FoH get destroyed pretty fast.
Considering none of those attacks go over boltrange anyway.. pain against boltrange AE mez at 1.2 sec castingspeed.. since numbers are much lower u really feel nearsights aswell.. will be out of battle until u get someone to cure nearsight.
Mids can only fight against Albs when immune to mez anyway nowadays.
40 random ppl of those classes/specs would hold for a few min against 200 random ppl Id guess.
U should try to fight at a not overpopulated side, will give u a better perspective and new insight into how NF works. Albs almost always have higher numbers then their opponent at excal.

Smilewhenyousaythat

Fledgling Freddie
Overpowered said:
Constant treb/cata artillery ruins your little plan there. Ppl get interrupted alot and FoPs/FoH get destroyed pretty fast.
Considering none of those attacks go over boltrange anyway.. pain against boltrange AE mez at 1.2 sec castingspeed.. since numbers are much lower u really feel nearsights aswell.. will be out of battle until u get someone to cure nearsight.
40 random ppl of those classes/specs would hold for a few min against 200 random ppl Id guess.
U should try to fight at a not overpopulated side, will give u a better perspective and new insight into how NF works. Albs almost always have higher numbers then their opponent at excal.

Is he still here whining? Go away - go back to pryd.

Oh and of course - only albion has siege weapons. Terribly unfair that....

Overpowered

Fledgling Freddie
Is he still here whining? Go away - go back to pryd.

Oh and of course - only albion has siege weapons. Terribly unfair that....
U still dont have anything useful to say I see.. Im still just giving tips to ppl that posts stuff thats wrong. Why do you "whine" over that? And why do you get so rude? Hope u dont feel threathened/hurt in any way by my posts..
Ofc Mids use siege too, just that Albs have loads more of it. On the pow RR I saw 23 Trebs/Catas at frontierside of wall after Albs pulled back. Mids had 6 catas/trebs at their side if I remember correctly.

rvn

One of Freddy's beloved
tested it out now day day Flimgoblin you were correct :) its 80% for focus and 120% for non focus.

Smilewhenyousaythat

Fledgling Freddie
Overpowered said:
U still dont have anything useful to say I see.. Im still just giving tips to ppl that posts stuff thats wrong. Why do you "whine" over that? And why do you get so rude? Hope u dont feel threathened/hurt in any way by my posts..
Ofc Mids use siege too, just that Albs have loads more of it. On the pow RR I saw 23 Trebs/Catas at frontierside of wall after Albs pulled back. Mids had 6 catas/trebs at their side if I remember correctly.

Threatened or hurt by your posts - no.

Slightly incredulous at the level of stupidity, whineyness and general 'head burying in the sand' attitude - oh yes.

OH I see - mids have siege, but they're restricted in the amount of siege they can field relative to the amount of siege Alb can? Theres game code that calculates how much siege Alb has and restricts mid to 1/3 that number.

Aussie

Banned
Overpowered said:

walldef.jpg

here's a hint m8, there is ENOUGH SPACE to HIDE a COMPLETE ZERG.
IF you stay away from those windows and gate there is NEVER gonna be a single mid targetted.
Put 2 shamies next to the gate who pbaoe deasease spam and there is never gonna be a single cast from any alb caster.
By the time they press QC, AE stun already landed.

PBAOE Desease
AOE hammers
AOE DoT
AOE Nukes
PBAOE Nukes
AOE Con debuff
AE Stun
AE Root
AE Mez
1x TW3 1x ST3

EVERYTHING IS DEAD.

You could defend AMG in old emain with 30ppl for HOURS but you can't defend this with 100 rofl.
I was one of the first to rush through the gate , i took 0 dmg. so so shit was your defence.

rvn

One of Freddy's beloved
dont forget what you will be getting on you, ~10 siege weapons fireing at you, ~20scouts useing volley when they cant have ppl to target in the windows

Overpowered

Fledgling Freddie
Threatened or hurt by your posts - no.

Slightly incredulous at the level of stupidity, whineyness and general 'head burying in the sand' attitude - oh yes..
You got some issues there. I havent complained. Ive just stated facts. You have tried to counter those facts, but havent been succsessfull so far. I guess thats frustrating for you, thus the /rude?

OH I see - mids have siege, but they're restricted in the amount of siege they can field relative to the amount of siege Alb can? Theres game code that calculates how much siege Alb has and restricts mid to 1/3 that number.
Nope, we just dont have enough ppl to bring and control that amount of siege without weakening the frontline too much. Albs dont seem to have to worry about that though.
Edit: Mids have been bad at bringing siegeweapons so far though. Should have been able to bring twice as much siege then they did that day.

Aussie said:

here's a hint m8, there is ENOUGH SPACE to HIDE a COMPLETE ZERG.
IF you stay away from those windows and gate there is NEVER gonna be a single mid targetted.
Put 2 shamies next to the gate who pbaoe deasease spam and there is never gonna be a single cast from any alb caster.
By the time they press QC, AE stun already landed.

PBAOE Desease
AOE hammers
AOE DoT
AOE Nukes
PBAOE Nukes
AOE Con debuff
AE Stun
AE Root
AE Mez
1x TW3 1x ST3

EVERYTHING IS DEAD.

You could defend AMG in old emain with 30ppl for HOURS but you can't defend this with 100 rofl.
I was one of the first to rush through the gate , i took 0 dmg. so so shit was your defence.[/QUOTE]
Problem is that Albs very very rarely charge. When they first charge its often the case that the enemy is completely broken from before.
Aye, u right about u can keep a zerg unharmed from LoS attacks there, though Id like to see someone get off those spells in controlled fashion with constant Volley and Treb/cata fire on them. Your artilleryzergs are a pain in the arse tbh, even for my thane. Your plan looks nice on paper, but like communism.. it just doesnt work in the reality and with this race.
30 high RR ppl that knew what they where doing and in perfectly balanced groups (aka easymode) would be able to hold that wall maybe, but the defenceforce was mainly random people in random groups.
As I said.. u should try beeing on the not overpopulated side before u comment.

Smilewhenyousaythat

Fledgling Freddie
You wouldn't know a fact if it bit you on the arse, shagged your dog and ate your sister.

Pryd boards are that way btw /point

Smilewhenyousaythat

Fledgling Freddie
He's not actually saying anything - he's just going round in circles contradicting himself and throwing the toys out of the pram.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom