About the 2 Relic raids i KINDA leaded

Treyguard

Fledgling Freddie
Strange, it looked like he was saying it's hard to stop the alb charge through the gate if they only charge when most of the defnders are mezzed or dead. Which isn't that surprising when you get right down to it, surely?

And I don't think he's resorted to insults (however lame) as a filler for arguement here yet either. (Althought I'll be damned if I'm going to go and reread 21 pages of tripe to check :p )

Qtwo

Fledgling Freddie
I was on both raids.
Str relics: 1st attemp. About 70 albs. 2nd attemp about 80 albs. Mids recapture Keep and relic gate close with ½ the albs on each side.
At this point It seems like mids think albs are beaten. Many albs log.
Albs siegeing Nott finally bring it down. Albs retake the low lvl keep mids took back and Gate opens anew. Combined force from nott and the force Tappi has makes a final attempt. 108 albs charge the relic gates. 108 isnt that many imo. I have seen more on ML raids. Sure it was late, but the alb offensive started in the morning(was there 2... must get a life). You cant expect albs to give up after soo much work and being soo close to our goal.

The Power relic was, imo, due to the fact that hibs was on glen and I would think that tied up a lot of mids.

In any case saying that there is 4x as many 50 albs as mids is just not true.

GrIrcSpammer

Fledgling Freddie
Konah said:
well anyone who thinks mythic designed the relics to not move for 6months-2yrs: its time to wake up.

gj tappi and lets hope theres many more to come (from all sides)

vote him for president ? lol albs never work as a team was more than just luck ... no1 ever works as a team tbh... i bet it was random ... :p random noobs doing random things in random places !

Overpowered

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:
rofl thats the excuse for losing the wallfight?
No, it was a part of the explanation why your plan most likely dont work. Alb zergs normally dont charge before the enemy is incapacitated either by CC or heavy use of "artillery.." (ie as good as dead from before) it seems.. quite natural human behavior tbh :)

Smilewhenyousaythat said:
He's not actually saying anything - he's just going round in circles contradicting himself and throwing the toys out of the pram.
Please show me where I contradict myself.. Quote and info.

Qtwo said:
In any case saying that there is 4x as many 50 albs as mids is just not true.
Aye, dont think there was 400 Albs at relicwall.. maybe 400 enemies in the frontier at the time, but only 200ish Albs at relicwall. 2x in other words.

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
bult said:
Funny how most of the whiners here are from well known mid zerg guilds like FoM and Realm Defenders and shit like that.

lol class - Zerging RD - what a joke :) some nights we're lucky if we've got enough peeps on to zerg Gwulla in svas for a medallion

gimme a break - tard

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
Tappipappi said:
Ppl are so pissed about it. I cant see why. Swallow before typing all those answers into FreddysHouse. First of all makes me feel bad if mids saying I have killed the game ..lolz... Hibs quitting too? Cmon... Albs are working together now. It is the only reason we have more relics than you. And my voice was heard in /cg so albs knew where we need them. I didnt plan zerg attacks, I asked for ppl who could help us taking out keeps/towers that would help achieve power relic.

Call me a zerg leader with n00b tactics. You had ur change to defend. In the later patch own relics are easier to get back. So get ur realm united or /quit if u really feel so. Cant understand this whining... Makes me feel lousy becouse we really worked today for our goal. And we did good job. So say GRZ to albion even tho u are mid or hib. Those who can do that deserves applodes. Then MAYBE we can say grz when you take our relics.

--
Tappi the friar 50
--

albs are so dam many that the framerate is _NEVER_ green when you're around, and after NF your allways around....
you in particular probably did a fucking great job getting all those goons to do your bidding for a few hours, well done imo.
i whined and left the server cos i dont like red/yellow framerate, 10 second lag spikes and endless keep zergs.
i whine cos daoc more than ever favour the overpopulated (albion on excal) cos you can uphold decent PvE activity as well as keeping the pressure in the frontiers.
Midgard is more or less empty in SI, ToA and classic zones when we are needed to defend our realm, so go figure why ppl mids kinda give a fuck lately and some leaving the server aswell.
hibs are even fewer ppl than us and i doubt they have the same relaxed fun time as they did before NF either, i mean i dont allways want to rvr, now its no option anymore wether u wanna RvR or PvE unless u are able to solo danos ^^.
stress @ work, stress with the usual RL stuff believe me when i say i dont wanna stress when i sit down to relax infront of the computer.
i've fled to Camlann where i do everything in my own tempo and i dont have to worry about any keeps or relics what so ever.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
bult said:
Funny how most of the whiners here are from well known mid zerg guilds like FoM and Realm Defenders and shit like that.
HAHAHAHA Midzerg guild, OMG I love it, thats funny, my sides are splitting!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: Just to let you know, RD normally manage 1fg at most, we aint FotM and most of us have Thanes or hunters, so zerg we aint. Annoying yes, zerg no, LOL!

Whered we get that reputation from can I ask?

Thats made my day!

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
i've been running with the 2FG FoM rvr grp 2-3 times with my zerker, but i guess you zerged even less than that since your so big mouthed bult.
and you cant call 2 FG of FoM's a zerg when we got outnumbered by both hibs and albs and at different times around bowl area all the times i was running with them ^^

pixieblue

Fledgling Freddie
bult said:

LOL - Are you for real ?
Realm Defenders a Zerg guild ? :flame:
Never seen it myself!
Maybe 1fg of us running about now and then.

Qbic

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
Isn't it funny that the 2 realms who held 3 relics each for as long as most players can remember are now suddenly spitting the dummy because Albs who have had 0 relics for so long now can suddenly compete?

And its suddenly Albions fault we have more players? did we press gang the new gamers into joining this realm? did we put guns to their heads and make them roll alb? No they joined the realm that appealed to them and I have no sympathy for the fotm noobs who all rerolled hib and mid just so they can get the latest overpowered classes, well I hope your enjoying your fotm wtf own classes now twats :flame:

But to the enemies with the common decency to recognise effort, well done, I look forward to more sieges against you.

Well well another braindead fool. How many Mids/Hibs will keep on going RVR when being outnumbered so badly? A lot of them will in fact quit and go on to the newer generation mmorpg's like wow or EQ2 or any other of the new upcoming titles. We'll see what a bigmouth you will be in 6 months time when there is no rvr game left.
I do not expect you to be a genious laddy but you don't have to be Einstein to figure out that what happened on Excalibur is killing/ has killed the game.
I will keep on playing Pryd/Hib for a while till my account expires and then it will be hasta la vista.
Gratz on the relic raid (read zerge) morons....... :kissit:

Xandro

Fledgling Freddie
Learn to play with out Relics like we allways did ! our extra Nrs should be fun to farm if ya got skillz...Wishes could KIll the albs
:flame: :drink: :flame:

Qbic

Fledgling Freddie
Xandro said:
Learn to play with out Relics like we allways did ! our extra Nrs should be fun to farm if ya got skillz...Wishes could KIll the albs
You forget one thing mate and that is the superior number. The advantage Mids/Hibs had was evened with Albion having more players. This is exactly the clue of it all. Superior numbers + the relics causes an unrepairable imbalance. The result is/will be simple. R.I.P DAOC; Of course there will still be Mids and Hibs around but the numbers are falling rapidly. A very dangerous situation. Try Pryd for a change; every realm has its relics and it's just plain fun to rvr; not the frustration of running into an alb zerge who have the relics advantage. It's not rocket science guys........ Just think about it for a second......

bult

Loyal Freddie
old.Whoodoo said:
HAHAHAHA Midzerg guild, OMG I love it, thats funny, my sides are splitting!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: Just to let you know, RD normally manage 1fg at most, we aint FotM and most of us have Thanes or hunters, so zerg we aint. Annoying yes, zerg no, LOL!

Whered we get that reputation from can I ask?

Thats made my day!

1FG of RD running with the rest of the zergers is still a zerg you know.

Nemue

Fledgling Freddie
Xandro said:

currently 1839 online on atm primetime exc, and 318 of them are hibs, of those 318 hibs 171 is lvl50, and of those ~40 is buffbots. less than 1/4'th of the pop, we are outnumbered, outranged, and outdmgd, atm the hibernian realm is inferior to albs by lightyears in every single way. <shrug>

hibernian population is declining each day more or less, so hope you will enjoy the relics in PvE, as soon that is the only use u will have for them.

Qbic

Fledgling Freddie
Nemue said:
currently 1839 online on atm primetime exc, and 318 of them are hibs, of those 318 hibs 171 is lvl50, and of those ~40 is buffbots. less than 1/4'th of the pop, we are outnumbered, outranged, and outdmgd, atm the hibernian realm is inferior to albs by lightyears in every single way. <shrug>

hibernian population is declining each day more or less, so hope you will enjoy the relics in PvE, as soon that is the only use u will have for them.

lol great link to screenie :clap:
Sad thing is that most Albs don't even realize what is coming but they will learn the hard way.

Karnat

Fledgling Freddie
Bit late but anyway...

Nomans Land said:
Ok after finishing this I just realised no one will bother to read even half of it, but I had fun writing it. :) BLA BLA BLA mes around, our turn to have the relics for a few weeks maybe, or untill 1.71 but after that im sure we wont have them that much.

Damn I do talk alot... night all

Well spoken m8

And personally i think Relics was one thing that shouldnt been implemented in rvr but thats another story and an old 1.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
bult said:
LOL, pot calling the kettle black, nice to know my likkle guild gets recognised in the so called midzerg!

Calo

Part of the furniture
bult said:

right, i saw u once in an alb zerg in odin's so that concludes that ur nothing more then some random zergling, cause thats what u say...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom