About camping and respect

Stranger

Fledgling Freddie
and it means.. fuck, you're fucking gay (soz for bad french :D )

/slap you tho Dyss for not giving me endurance for 5 mins during ml6... I CANT FREAKING LIVE SAFE W/O ENDURANCE.. remember plz :twak: :D

Dyss

Fledgling Freddie
Stranger said:
and it means.. fuck, you're fucking gay (soz for bad french :D )

/slap you tho Dyss for not giving me endurance for 5 mins during ml6... I CANT FREAKING LIVE SAFE W/O ENDURANCE.. remember plz :twak: :D

well yeah I knew what it meant 0.o
and yeah I remember you, I use to have a m8 playing my shammy on raids but he couldn't play and had shammy in other room so I didn't cba to give you buffs told deathwish to buff you xD

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
Whisperess said:
I'm just wondering; how much time and effort are you saving by shortening three letter words down to one, but leaving the seven to eight letter words intact?

It's just frustrating to read - it's not like you come close to the maximum allowed message length, now is it?
hehe sorry but english is not my native langauge and it was first for a year ago, then i started on DaoC i bothered about learning english, b4 that was english
just some stupid leasons with all the other stupid leasons u get in public school.

Nalistah

Fledgling Freddie
Buffbotcampers can fo. But if u camp a spot activ for several hours, and u were the first one there, i think its lame if someone just comes and steals the encounter.

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Like a certain total prick from a generally well-respected guild who stole our Harpy Cloak a couple of weeks ago...? We killed the Aerdarge Harpy, the spirit harpy thingy popped and buggered off to another tower as it does, we give chase to kill it and get the cloak, when this selfish little prick with his BB spots us chasing the spirit harpy, cuts in ahead of us, runs up the tower and kills it then runs off in his boat with it...my group was stunned by his behaviour, we couldn't believe anyone would behave like that in a game.

And then abused the shit out of me on PM when I told him how fucking lame his behaviour was..."wtf I don't care about you, I got it first so fuck off"...direct quote.

How tiny does your penis have to be IRL before you feel compelled to behave like that to other players online?

Stranger

Fledgling Freddie
that one sucked Svart yeah... but that doesnt mean he has small penis .. who knows :wij:

Dyss

Fledgling Freddie
Nalistah said:
Buffbotcampers can fo. But if u camp a spot activ for several hours, and u were the first one there, i think its lame if someone just comes and steals the encounter.

What give you the more right to kill the mob then them 1fg that roamed around all day and check for artis? Maybe you where first ppl that saw the arti pop. But the fg (maybe) missed the last arti spawn because a BB camper destroyed for em because he thought his BB had wasted a lot more time then they. So if his BB couldn't get it why should the fg!? Still I think its the ppls that get ppls to "KILL" it that gets it not that 1 that have wasted most time ingame at same spot. What you mean with "steals" yeha how lame of em not to waste hours on same spot ingame because you where most bored. Sure camp spot with bb so you see when it pops but don't claim the arti or whine that you missed arti because you weren’t fast enough to get the ppls for it. Maybe next time it might be your turn to get it. Stop the QQ over "arti stealing" its like you are 5years old again and the neighbour kid took your shuffle in the sand box.

Dyss

Fledgling Freddie
Svartmetall said:
Like a certain total prick from a generally well-respected guild who stole our Harpy Cloak a couple of weeks ago...? We killed the Aerdarge Harpy, the spirit harpy thingy popped and buggered off to another tower as it does, we give chase to kill it and get the cloak, when this selfish little prick with his BB spots us chasing the spirit harpy, cuts in ahead of us, runs up the tower and kills it then runs off in his boat with it...my group was stunned by his behaviour, we couldn't believe anyone would behave like that in a game.

And then abused the shit out of me on PM when I told him how fucking lame his behaviour was..."wtf I don't care about you, I got it first so fuck off"...direct quote.

How tiny does your penis have to be IRL before you feel compelled to behave like that to other players online?

Cry less, how do you know that he/she/it not had camped there all day with hunter in stealth and just waited for that spirit to pop!? Aye he had wasted most time THEN ITS OFC HIS arti. ZzzZzzzzzZZzz

ps.
Think the arti is on CM maybe asked him to join bg next time so you would had got encounter ;)
ds.

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Dyss said:
Cry less, how do you know that he/she/it not had camped there all day with hunter in stealth and just waited for that spirit to pop!? Aye he had wasted most time THEN ITS OFC HIS arti. ZzzZzzzzzZZzz

The spirit doesn't pop, it only appears when you have killed an Aerdarge Harpy. We killed the Harpy, it was our cloak. Simple. He could see us rushing towards the tower where the spirit went and just cut in front to steal it.

ps.
Think the arti is on CM maybe asked him to join bg next time so you would had got encounter ;)
ds.

Oh, so he stole our artifact to sell it for an extortionate sum on a CM? Just shows what a greedy twat he is then. Almost sounds like you know who I'm talking about, too. Do you?

And what "bg"? We were a guild group, we'd been there for about an hour and a half, and we'd not seen this guy around before. This player just stole it, plain and simple.

Dyss

Fledgling Freddie
Svartmetall said:
The spirit doesn't pop, it only appears when you have killed an Aerdarge Harpy. We killed the Harpy, it was our cloak. Simple. He could see us rushing towards the tower where the spirit went and just cut in front to steal it.

Oh, so he stole our artifact to sell it for an extortionate sum on a CM? Just shows what a greedy twat he is then. Almost sounds like you know who I'm talking about, too. Do you?

And what "bg"? We were a guild group, we'd been there for about an hour and a half, and we'd not seen this guy around before. This player just stole it, plain and simple.

omg you are stupid I was of ironic! That I mean with camping an arti. a hunter in stealth ect.uff cba to explain.
Well I don't know if he is selling the one he got :D I just know that there are harpy cloaks on CMs

Have no clue how the guy/girl/it is but I hope he sell the cloak for shit loads of $$ that would make me happier anyway.
:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom