About camping and respect

Stranger

Fledgling Freddie
Summoner said:
well Stranger, if i want to point to anyone i can do it by my own

You missunderstood meh :p - Let's say : You uncovered the reason why I posted this by pointing on the person and u did it by yourself ofc... maybe... prolly... dunno :wij:

old.Sko

Fledgling Freddie
noaim said:
Check your pm´s.
Well i remember one raid where a couple of sms tried to rush past our raid to get to councilors first after much verbal abuse in /say. Good thing idiots wiped ~. One of them even asked for rez ~.
/dismiss

Calo

Part of the furniture
old.Sko said:
Well i remember one raid where a couple of sms tried to rush past our raid to get to councilors first after much verbal abuse in /say. Good thing idiots wiped ~. One of them even asked for rez ~.
/dismiss

WOW u really should earn a medal for that !! :eek2:

Mundokar

One of Freddy's beloved
Funny post tbh take a look in the trade section. The number of [WTB] bla bla arti is overwhelming and you guys are wondering why some people are camping spots ;)

But its just like the beginning days of TG. People farmed the uber-items there and sold them on the market. I have/had no time to join full-fledged TG raids so i farmed DF in my own time and bought the items rather then risking a lotto. (Ofcourse i went to the occasional TG raid that was in my playtime window to have fun in TG. )

People are after artifacts now, its the same principle as in the TG days.

Its all summarized under 1 term : Economy

P.S. oeps long post, soz :bazbeer:

Blazor Meneth

Fledgling Freddie
Bouh I want to see the screens to!!! post em, I need some evidence to satisfy my eyes :D

I want to judge! :worthy:

Bojtyla

Fledgling Freddie
Urme the Legend said:
Give name!

To camp an artifact and yell FO to people just so he/she can sell the artifact later is the lamest thing I heard. And what kind of people actually helps him to get that artifact if his purpose from the beginning is to sell it?

My hunter need SoM sooner or later to finish her new template...

Delvaira sb....

thats the name, asked wr for help with som, sold it and started camping it again. to probably sell

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
All of the above posts are why I hate TOA and TG. It makes perfectly nice people into complete w**kers. I say treat others as you'd like to be treated and remember the two things many of you seem to have forgotten:

1. It's only a game.
2. Those are real people behind the characters.

Battusai

Fledgling Freddie
stranger ,you talk about ppl camping an artifact for a couple of hours as lifeless,you know..........there is sutch a thing........you know........holidays........weekend.....as free time,or all of yer rvr-god buddy and who in there utter refusal to do pve spend 24 hours + at one end in eather lair or modernagrav to get there next fotm to 50.
got any of your wel menth descriptions for them to ??

you say the only way to respect a camp is from an active person ,a tank or someone otherwise able to engage in combat carrying this shake and bake grp around with him in his back pocket...... :touch:

Blazor Meneth

Fledgling Freddie
Heheh just saw the screens :worthy:
<Rushealer> IT'S OUR ISSO! (he stood there camping the mob)
(His wasn't in a very good mode you could say, maybe becouse he had camped the mob :mad: )
then I think back on what has been said in this thread and I found:

Stranger said:
You know what? fuck off with your respect.. no respect to campers no matter how long they are sitting there... just F4CK OFF!

Hmm then you begin to wonder :eek:

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
yaruar said:
...yeah that sucks for people who don't have the cash...

Midgard is 1 of the wealthiest placest in daoc ;). Mid is generally an easy place to farm money.

The problem comes from that you need enc credit for artis to work.

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Kami said:
All of the above posts are why I hate TOA and TG. It makes perfectly nice people into complete w**kers. I say treat others as you'd like to be treated and remember the two things many of you seem to have forgotten:

1. It's only a game.
2. Those are real people behind the characters.

Perfectly nice people? Tbh they don't turn into complete insertoverusedenglishswearwordhere because someone steals an artifact from them.

If they do, then they can't be perfectly nice can they ;)

Asty

Fledgling Freddie
Urme the Legend said:
Give name!

To camp an artifact and yell FO to people just so he/she can sell the artifact later is the lamest thing I heard. And what kind of people actually helps him to get that artifact if his purpose from the beginning is to sell it?

My hunter need SoM sooner or later to finish her new template...

If someone camps an artifact just to sell it i would definitely "steal" the mob no matter how long he's been there.

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
Asty said:
If someone camps an artifact just to sell it i would definitely "steal" the mob no matter how long he's been there.

The problem is that you never know what they will do with the artifact they are camping.. is it the last piece in their new template? or will he sell it 20min after he gets it? ..

If I see someone camping SoM and the mob hasn't spawned, I got as much rights as he to camp it to. IF the mob already spawned and he is waiting for people to get there.. I will help him to retrieve the artifact if he needs the help, since he probably been there for some hours waiting for pop. But then of course if his intention is to sell the artifact I'll probably leave, but usually that's not the case.

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
Lothandar said:
Midgard is 1 of the wealthiest placest in daoc ;). Mid is generally an easy place to farm money.

The problem comes from that you need enc credit for artis to work.

Credit is generally easy though. Just join a bg/group doing the artifact itself.

Money is the problem for most of us. I've finally gotten to my first 10p and that's after a lot of hours of farmins in TOA for scrolls and getting lucky with copies of bences.

Most people will never have 10p let alone the 25p+ some people are paying for artifacts. Personally I know what artifacts I want and I'm just going to chill out and wait for the rush to die down then go get them at some point in the future. No rush, no worries.

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
I generally never have more than 2p at any one time, but I counted up how much I've spent since toa was released and its over 65p :eek7:

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
25p for an artifact is alot of money even if you have 100p.

I remember along time ago before DF or anything.. some guild had an auction in Svasud and they sold the WoW cloak.. it was bought for 2p! And omg that was alot of cash at that time :) 2p then is probably around 20-25p today in value.

Gorrion

Fledgling Freddie
btw BC dont live by already long time ago dead ideology of "MIDGARD PATHRIOTISM(sp?)" that's a myth.. most ppl will worry about themselves only.. coz it's in human nature.. so dont push on ppl.. they pay for game, they do anything they want (allowed by CoC) and dont owe anyone, anything..

and last thing.. When you yell, respect other poeple... think twice, if u really deserve to be respected yourself. ( i dont ask for respect myself.. some ppl respect me, some not, that's their business, we're at civil ingame war here, while TOA rush lasts)

If this is the way BC look at what Daoc is all about if feel really sorry for them, it is attitudes like this that will bring the end to all things someday, and in this case Daoc.
You do mention respect, but i dont even think you know the meaning of that word, this must be the most noobiest post in Daoc history i have ever laid eye's on!.

Stranger

Fledgling Freddie
Gorrion said:
If this is the way BC look at what Daoc is all about if feel really sorry for them, it is attitudes like this that will bring the end to all things someday, and in this case Daoc.
You do mention respect, but i dont even think you know the meaning of that word, this must be the most noobiest post in Daoc history i have ever laid eye's on!.

well and u're the one that is scared to open the eyes and look at the things like they are and not what u want them to be.. we kinda face a problem here and not ruining something.. try to find both-side-satisfactory wayout.. so prolly ur opinion is not so valuable.. coz all u said is water water.. nothing else

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
me self dont respect a bot/afker camping no matter where it is :)
but i respect ppl setting active w8ing for the encounter and just need to get the last healer, dmg dealer (they shall ofc be on there way) to do the mob/encounter.
and i dont respect guilds/ppl/grps pulling a mob a person have w8ed several hours to kill and just need 1 healer to be ready (ofc be on his way).

Then i person fells some "stole" the mob just in front of em (like several of the BS whines), it have nothing to do with breaking CoC, but bout respecting them as person.

It r the few person with no life camping the encounter day after day and just selling there ruined for the rest there just need to kill the encounter 1 time.

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
Ok, i dont think i agree with what Stranger is saying but tbh i don't really know what he is saying o_O

(i know english is not your 1st language etc, this isnt an insult :p)

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
Stranger said:
well and u're the one that is scared to open the eyes and look at the things like they are and not what u want them to be.. we kinda face a problem here and not ruining something.. try to find both-side-satisfactory wayout.. so prolly ur opinion is not so valuable.. coz all u said is water water.. nothing else
that u r saying is that only u opoin is right and what all say is wrong???
then i understand u can have problems with persons fell u just "run over em" and "steal" the encounter (3 posts in very short time).

Stranger

Fledgling Freddie
Battusai said:
we finaly agree,and ppl like you are it

well ok.. Im personally done with arts (most of them were obtained solo anyway) so if Im the problem... consider it solved.

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
Stranger said:
well ok.. Im personally done with arts (most of them were obtained solo anyway) so if Im the problem... consider it solved.
i dont it r u there r the problem but BC attitude ppl got a problem with.

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Lejemorder said:
I'm just wondering; how much time and effort are you saving by shortening three letter words down to one, but leaving the seven to eight letter words intact?

It's just frustrating to read - it's not like you come close to the maximum allowed message length, now is it?

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
Whisperess said:
I'm just wondering; how much time and effort are you saving by shortening three letter words down to one, but leaving the seven to eight letter words intact?

It's just frustrating to read - it's not like you come close to the maximum allowed message length, now is it?
lol xD

DaveyJones

Fledgling Freddie
Lejemorder said:

I want to know why he would think replacing IS with R would make any fooking sence anyway.

Dyss

Fledgling Freddie
I think alot of ppls just whine on BC because they saw some1 else do it.
Not like they have an easy time in daoc alot of em have trouble with the language and some of them are in really wrong time zone from primetime.
Not saying that they always handle in the right way (who dose) but they got there artis didn't they? :D and they work as a guild. Still can't understand ppls that sist and camp for 1day without doing anything just waste of time get a 1fg up and run around looking for artis or/and xp some1s arti make a rvr run what ever!? Then you don't need to be so upset if you miss the arti with some sec or min because then you have used your time with something better maybe not got "your" arti or xped "your" arti. But you have probably help YOUR friend with it and if it’s a friend you have helped out im 99% he will try to help you when you need it.
So tiered of the QQ “that guy took my arti because he had ppls to killed it before me”. Poor me have waited here all day for it to pop but I have checked out p00rn and wanked to the girl cross the street 4times oh did I forget to say that it was my BB that stod there while my firend borrowed my main so he could farm other artis for me!? QQ less have more phun AYE :D

:edit:
think the russian boj need to learn the Daoc ppls some russian so they understand what you say to em when you spam "Blyaa da ti ge PIDOS!"
xD

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
"Blyaa da ti ge PIDOS"

pidoR, not pidos.

or, even more rude, pidAr.

or, even more rude, pidar gnoinyi

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom