About camping and respect

Stranger

Fledgling Freddie
Imagine... GOA put on some new uber update(and your normal daoc life screwed w/o it. e.g. like ToA) You know it will be delivered to your local store, like one CD per day... Some kid, who's on summer hollidays comes there first and buys it just before u came there.. well okay let him have it...

You respect him

The next day you work as usually 9 to 5 .. come to store at 5.15 and then there's same kid sitting in front of a cashier waiting for one more CD and as store manager throws it on a shelf, he gets it and away with it again.. You're a bit pissed but okay(you know that at least 4 of 5 of your friends already got it and having fun)

You more or less respec him

The next day u ask your boss to let you go 2 hours earlier and rush to the store and what u see is that kid's little sister sitting there and says "BACK OFF Im camping this CD and it's mine when it pops, SHOW SOME RESPECT, Im already calling my parents to pick it up for me"..

and the next day you see that kid's little store selling this CD like for 1 million dollahz

You know what? fuck off with your respect.. no respect to campers no matter how long they are sitting there... just F4CK OFF!

this is just in case if someone wants to pm me again about showing some respect to buffbots, lonely healers or whatever that cant even accomplish encounter on their own.. guess most of BC feels the same about it. So before calling someone retards for pulling infront of campers, this about this ToA example.. BC never sold a single artifact.
over and out

Battusai

Fledgling Freddie
Stranger said:
this is just in case if someone wants to pm me again about showing some respect to buffbots, lonely healers or whatever that cant even accomplish encounter on their own.. guess most of BC feels the same about it. So before calling someone retards for pulling infront of campers, this about this ToA example.. BC never sold a single artifact.
over and out

perhaps the arrival of an bc raid should automaticly be anounched by goa via a area broadcast:

ABANDEN ALL HOPE YI WHO CAMPS HERE

Stranger

Fledgling Freddie
Battusai said:
perhaps the arrival of an bc raid should automaticly be anounched by goa via a area broadcast:

ABANDEN ALL HOPE YI WHO CAMPS HERE

very nice idea... perhaps suggest it to mythics
even tho u didnt get the point that 99% campers do it to sell arts later.. which is OMG SUCH RESPECT TO REALM.. once again foff to campers. :puke:

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
And what about all the ppl who camp just waiting for that one 4 hour spawn that you lot steam roller through without any regard....

Pot calling the kettle black.

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
Stranger said:
Imagine... GOA put on some new uber update(and your normal daoc life screwed w/o it. e.g. like ToA) You know it will be delivered to your local store, like one CD per day... Some kid, who's on summer hollidays comes there first and buys it just before u came there.. well okay let him have it...

You respect him

The next day you work as usually 9 to 5 .. come to store at 5.15 and then there's same kid sitting in front of a cashier waiting for one more CD and as store manager throws it on a shelf, he gets it and away with it again.. You're a bit pissed but okay(you know that at least 4 of 5 of your friends already got it and having fun)

You more or less respec him

The next day u ask your boss to let you go 2 hours earlier and rush to the store and what u see is that kid's little sister sitting there and says "BACK OFF Im camping this CD and it's mine when it pops, SHOW SOME RESPECT, Im already calling my parents to pick it up for me"..

and the next day you see that kid's little store selling this CD like for 1 million dollahz

You know what? fuck off with your respect.. no respect to campers no matter how long they are sitting there... just F4CK OFF!

over and out

So basically you are saying that you do not respect any camped mobs and encounters?

Although I do agree with you on a lot of things. Camping with a bot is just lame, if you want something badly enough camp it with your main or whomever is going to get and use the item.

ALthough if someone is sitting with their main for hours waiting patiently for a spawn, I personally will leave that spawn as it is just rude and selfish to go for that encounter over them

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
There is one guy sitting by SoM. Also he is very noisy if it happens to u to stop by the spot. Yesterday he used even alliance chat to whine while we had to wait for a few lds at SoM spot. Ofc didnt plan to wait till SoM pops.

I know it for sure he doesnt need it for himself. Once it's up this guy is getting some ppl (mostly random), get the art and then sell it for a good money.

Anyone respects him?

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
Summoner said:
There is one guy sitting by SoM. Also he is very noisy if it happens to u to stop by the spot. Yesterday he used even alliance chat to whine while we had to wait for a few lds at SoM spot. Ofc didnt plan to wait till SoM pops.

I know it for sure he doesnt need it for himself. Once it's up this guy is getting some ppl (mostly random), get the art and then sell it for a good money.

Anyone respects him?

Give name!

To camp an artifact and yell FO to people just so he/she can sell the artifact later is the lamest thing I heard. And what kind of people actually helps him to get that artifact if his purpose from the beginning is to sell it?

My hunter need SoM sooner or later to finish her new template...

lillagullan

Fledgling Freddie
looks like there is only 2 ways to get an artifact then...

1. u camp it for several hours, get your friends and do the encounter
2. u become an asshole and take it from someone who has been camping it but his friends/randoms haven't come yet, and says: i know u were goign to sell it, i don't respect u... or .... T_T

Warlock

Fledgling Freddie
First come - first serve.
If you cant gather ppl to kill artifact mob before someone else kills it :twak: , its your own problem :fluffle:
Life is cruel, but thats life :(

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
Warlock said:
If you cant gather ppl to kill artifact mob before someone else kills it :twak: , its your own problem :fluffle:

TBH if people do sell it it's their business, yeah that sucks for people who don't have the cash or the time to camp the mob, but if they spend hours camping the mobs then they can do what they want with the artifact.

They are no worse than the people who farmed TG daily with their SM's and sold the loot to make a fortune and even refused to stop farming when people organised raids so that other people had a chance to get the loot.

crazymofo

Fledgling Freddie
Warlock said:

I realy wanna see you get a grp to sit and wait for a mob to pop :) realy hehe and when it pops some othere grp just pick it a split seccond before you with insta spell something :-p.

Selling is Low but if no one like campers that wil be the only choice for some ppl to get one.

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
crazymofo said:
Selling is Low but if no one like campers that wil be the only choice for some ppl to get one.
what about an encounter for art?

lillagullan

Fledgling Freddie
Summoner said:
what about an encounter for art?

go check whos camping artifact, then send him a PM to tell u when it pops so u can get encounter, most normal people will accept that, some don't

Warlock

Fledgling Freddie
crazymofo said:
I realy wanna see you get a grp to sit and wait for a mob to pop :) realy hehe
You will not get a chance to see me doing this.
I do agree with my guild (BC thats is) politics.
crazymofo said:
and when it pops some othere grp just pick it a split second before you with insta spell something :-p.
Bad luck then.
I'll just try to be faster next time.

Camping - bad :twak: :puke:

Cerberos

Fledgling Freddie
Cant say i agree with you Stranger, if you need something badly you need to work for it. Running to an encounter and disregard those already there is both rude and a very shity way to treat people who take the time to prepare an encounter.

old.Sko

Fledgling Freddie
Cerberos said:
Cant say i agree with you Stranger, if you need something badly you need to work for it. Running to an encounter and disregard those already there is both rude and a very shity way to treat people who take the time to prepare an encounter.
Like planting a toon and going afk ? ~
Strong preparation ~

PS. More DRAMA plz .

Cerberos

Fledgling Freddie
If you PM him and he answer well then it dosnt really matter what toon it is now does it. He is there and he is getting ready (getting ppl inc and so on) then you should respect that and just leave like the rest of the realm does.

old.Sko

Fledgling Freddie
Cerberos said:
If you PM him and he answer well then it dosnt really matter what toon it is now does it. He is there and he is getting ready (getting ppl inc and so on) then you should respect that and just leave like the rest of the realm does.
I guess we should all respect no life jerk who makes living out of selling plats on ebay instead of getting a job.

Scorba

Fledgling Freddie
No problem with campers and/or farmers but with artifact encounters unless someone has pulled, is buffing ready to pull or has started an encounter then it's fair game for all. It's not fair to a camper but equally it's not fair to rest of Mid to exclude all from an arty cos you parked a bot there.

Ive seen a group or person with one account camp several of the sub fg encounters ffs. Whenever one pops they run to that. Problem with 'respect the camper' is people abuse it.

Denisée

Fledgling Freddie
yaruar said:
They are no worse than the people who farmed TG daily with their SM's and sold the loot to make a fortune and even refused to stop farming when people organised raids so that other people had a chance to get the loot.
Don't you miss those days ? Have you not noticed how rare TG stuff have now become,, in consideration many still want to use them in their templates (ie. concil jewelry).

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
Denisée said:
Don't you miss those days ? Have you not noticed how rare TG stuff have now become,, in consideration many still want to use them in their templates (ie. concil jewelry).

If people want stuff they will organise raids to get them. I'm sure when TOA madness dies down raiding for items will kick off again in earnest with TG and also some of the ML mobs beng prime targets.

Stranger

Fledgling Freddie
Summoner pointed out the reason I posted.. yes that was some WR shaman in epic.. and i had like 10 mins of sad pms about respecting buffbots and their 18(!!!) hrs camping.. WTF? i dont respect ppl like that soz...
2 the guy who said that u have to work real hard to get something.. Well it's a game, I have rl work, that's enough for my "working" satisfaction.. here Im planning to finish my sc, lvl my arts (4 of them i did solo) and none of arts were achieved by stealing from someone...
So Im not planning to work in game.. I have enough of duties in guild and getting guild art raids started is already a "work"

Btw that dude was yelling that his mates are comming and then was PMing ppl from RG if they want to join him to get SoM ... what a lame freak...
as to me, and my grps WILL ALWAYS IGNORE BOTS or AFKERS! that's a rule...
if we see mob and no group able to kill it... we hang around for few mins then pull... - if u think that's wrong, lame or something then sorry, we're living on different sides of the ocean... btw BC dont live by already long time ago dead ideology of "MIDGARD PATHRIOTISM(sp?)" that's a myth.. most ppl will worry about themselves only.. coz it's in human nature.. so dont push on ppl.. they pay for game, they do anything they want (allowed by CoC) and dont owe anyone, anything..

and last thing.. When you yell, respect other poeple... think twice, if u really deserve to be respected yourself. ( i dont ask for respect myself.. some ppl respect me, some not, that's their business, we're at civil ingame war here, while TOA rush lasts)

Over. - sorry for long post, had ISP down so could say much for hours :drink:

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
yaruar said:
TBH if people do sell it it's their business, yeah that sucks for people who don't have the cash or the time to camp the mob, but if they spend hours camping the mobs then they can do what they want with the artifact.

The irony is that BC was one of the guilds who camped TG most frequently at start, and that members of their guild were very good at yelling FUCK OFF if you got close to a mob they were waiting for. Want me to provide some screenshots of Rushealers attitude?

Warlock

Fledgling Freddie
noaim said:
Want me to provide some screenshots of Rushealers attitude?
I believe you :)
Meet him IRL, an you will see HOW big his attitude is :D :twak: :eek2:

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
noaim said:
The irony is that BC was one of the guilds who camped TG most frequently at start, and that members of their guild were very good at yelling FUCK OFF if you got close to a mob they were waiting for. Want me to provide some screenshots of Rushealers attitude?
u lost in time and have no clue about 1st TG raids which were performed right after SI was released. Plz try to sort what is the reason and what is the reaction.

and btw send me screenshots on Summoner76@yahoo.com if u have any. tnx in advance.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Summoner said:
u lost in time and have no clue about 1st TG raids which were performed right after SI was released. Plz try to sort what is the reason and what is the reaction.

and btw send me screenshots on Summoner76@yahoo.com if u have any. tnx in advance.

Check your pm´s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom