A week with VF

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Vodkafairy said:
i could also spam melee styles only and see if i can win on pure luck/dps, but is that more enjoyable to watch? :)

if you want i can send you loads of those clips, i have about 300 recorded and im only using a very small portion of those. a reason i dump everything on visuals is because they are supposed to be hard targets, and ive told every single one of them i would like them to use everything on me aswell. if i die because of their abilities, then i have to find a counter. thats what makes trying them fun for me :)

anyways, i dont want to defend every tiny bit of critisism so ill just shut up here :p
man I saw you hit 7l4 thats identical rank to my merc. care to go Ra dump match vs me? :) Im sure it will be a very hard fight for both of us.

Sorry about my whine regarding video but thats my thouhts and I cant lie sorry xD

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
i could also spam melee styles only and see if i can win on pure luck/dps, but is that more enjoyable to watch? :)

if you want i can send you loads of those clips, i have about 300 recorded and im only using a very small portion of those. a reason i dump everything on visuals is because they are supposed to be hard targets, and ive told every single one of them i would like them to use everything on me aswell. if i die because of their abilities, then i have to find a counter. thats what makes trying them fun for me :)

anyways, i dont want to defend every tiny bit of critisism so ill just shut up here :p

Dont take my post the wrong way m8, u played well and vs some very hard targets and the quality was great. Its just a bit of input altho on the critical side:)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
nono, opinions are always good :p im pretty sure i could remake a vid with footage tailored to your wishes, but its just a selection i made you didnt like all that much :D for the next vid ill try to vary it some, or maybe give ability-dumping a special part in the vid, i dunno :)

and yeah, id like a duel where we both use everything. tho, dirty tricks is a bit cheat, i dont really have a good counter against that because i refuse to get queer vanish :(

maybe i should start running with resists though, to make the critism a bit more spicy. xD nah, that goes too far even for me

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Movie was good....but FOR THE LOVE OF GAWD, CD spec is boring :(

Go back to CS Imo :p

/Dracus

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Vodkafairy said:
nono, opinions are always good im pretty sure i could remake a vid with footage tailored to your wishes, but its just a selection i made you didnt like all that much for the next vid ill try to vary it some, or maybe give ability-dumping a special part in the vid, i dunno

and yeah, id like a duel where we both use everything. tho, dirty tricks is a bit cheat, i dont really have a good counter against that because i refuse to get queer vanish

maybe i should start running with resists though, to make the critism a bit more spicy. xD nah, that goes too far even for me

Man ofcourse I wont use dirty tricks thats 45 seconds total with rr5.
Just NS´s especially pierce ones xE have been the hatred of all times for me. :p glad your slash.

If you make a new video I think you should make one part #Hardmode with winning fights like that SB did on a post here on forum when he fought a misntrel rr7 that used EVERYTHING and he still wins that was fucking awesome.

and you make a little section when you RA/Item dump and totally destry knucklehead zergs :)

just a few ideas ;)

You just made me reopen my 2 year old closed buffbot account and close US account to play more EU solo and also 8v8 ofc :)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
have you skipped the intro or something? i cannot live without styles that look so cool :p

but ye, ive been considering going back to cs but after some calculations its really not the optimal dps. and PA wont help me for shit vs hard visuals unless i go kite around which i dont like. :(

edit-

i have a few fights against mincers that use everything but they were kinda boring i think. i died to arkyi using purge ip fz battler, and i won against greedy using warguard and ip (i think).. i can send you those if you like :)

when it comes to dumping i think vermillion wins though :p wh + som + scalars + ip + blast of champions (i think its called that way)

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Very nice mate. Gave some insperation back to meh <3

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Easily most enjoyable stealthor movie I've seen in a LONG while.

I love how you're not afraid to put in fights you lost even if you don't get a second round in on people ... shows you're confident of your skills.

Respect VF!

Only thing I'm not so sure about is the strafing .. never quite accepted it as a "valid" tactic but that's probably just me being naive :(

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
i actually really enjoy it when people runthru/strafe on me, like for example the fight vs Narbe. every time i fight him i have to be extremely careful with my positioning or ill get backstunned. spent like an hour doing strafe-runtru-random-awkward-movement-practise with majis shade, using lvl 1 dirks. its kinda fun :)

guess its a difficult subject, some people rather stand there and spam styles, others rather try to get positionals in. i do a bit of both but i cant deny getting sidechain in is a huge advantage (highdmg, asd on last style)

if i respec to 39 blades to get the asd from anytime chain there isnt as much need to strafe tho, but i need 5 plat to respec :D

Eden

Fledgling Freddie
Exellent work dude, like always ofc.
Makes me wanna record a Eden3 with my new blade temp ;)

Keep em comeing!

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
Nice movie, some very close duels there indeed, edge of the seat stuff especially the Haxen fight.

However as some constructive critism i think it needed some pajazz if u get what i mean, some mezz poisen zerg assasinasions or scaling the keep walls to slay your arch enemy resting inside etc :) like that ns movie (Eden?) where he did the mission impossible style thing and climbed the bridge to kill the saracen lady at top guarded by 2 som charged pallies, that was great viewing

although thats from a viewers perspective I'm sure you wanted include things like that but its not as easy as it sounds. look forward to next movie :)

Eregion

Fledgling Freddie
Was boring to watch for me, but hey i'm no stealther!

Haxen fight was kinda funny tho

Platina

Fledgling Freddie
Eden said:
Exellent work dude, like always ofc.
Makes me wanna record a Eden3 with my new blade temp ;)

Keep em comeing!
please do :) eden 2 rocked

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Nice vid, i liked it.

You saved the best for last! :D

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
good video, music was not what i normally listen to, but fitted with the video very well, and helped make it very entertaining. gotta be to first CD specced shade i have enjoyed watching...although...still gotta prefer the CS spec im afraid ;P.

looks like all the run through practice has paid of some what though at least. lol.

illu

Part of the furniture
Bastard! Just made me lose another 30 mins of sleep before I go to bed :>
Nice vid. I liked it all, nice quality, good music, good fights, entertaining basically, and you somehow managed to win some fights that you should have lost!

Good stuff - keep it up :>

Oli - Illu

PS Where were our fights? :p

Arky

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
i have a few fights against mincers that use everything but they were kinda boring i think. i died to arkyi using purge ip fz battler, and i won against greedy using warguard and ip (i think).. i can send you those if you like :)

stop QQing meighter , if im not wrong u used purge battler and poison spike righter?!?!?! ;o
imo DCC me the fight 2morrow

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Really enjoyed the vid.

Thing that made me laugh is Jarvio, Over the last few days hes acted like some leet prick and that no one else can go on mid bridge, Moaning when i duel certain people as he wanted to, and that im adding when he gets 2v1 etc. From now on when he moans about the add thing, im gonna send him the link to this.

Anyway - Back to the video !

Really enjoyed it ;D and keep up playing your shade :)

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
capped @ 630kb/sec? :eek:
started @ 950kb/sec and now dropped and maintained 630 :p

anyways. 5mins remaining now :>

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
awesome vid :)
i found my self well placed in the parts you get zerged by a fg visuals :p

realy cool. worth watching again :)

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Nice video, annoying you can't see your life in last fight vs Zoia, though.

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
Ok, your undoubtadly a good player, from watching your eld movie, so dont take this critisism as flames.

First things first, your rep makes things easier. The reason you dont get added on at all that much as you say, isnt because things have gotten better for solo stealthers, they have infact got worse, but because your a celebrity on this cluster (im not trying to sound patronising btw). This also factors into certain other points im gonna make.

You use poisonspike nearly every fight, if you werent vodkafairy, alot of people would be giving you crap for that, I dont need to name names, but apparently [sic] "you should delete if you have to use PS to win".

You use runthrough and straffe alot, again if you werent vodkafairy you wuold get alot of crap for this also, and you will notice alot of people you fight wont do this because its not something everyone likes.

You use Remedy alot. Ok heres the remedy whine. In a few posts back you say to a merc not to use DT, because its an I-Win. Have you any idea, whatsoever the effects Remedy has, on a NS-v-SB fight? Considering the fact that you are allready Slash? It is an I-Win button against assasins.

Ozilia

Fledgling Freddie
Eva said:
Nice video, annoying you can't see your life in last fight vs Zoia, though.

Agreeked!

Really liked the vid, kinda suprised, don't usually like stealther vids but this one was good. The split screen was a really cool idea but like Eva said you need some health bars to keep track of how it's going!

Also the music was............ interesting :)

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Devilseye said:
capped @ 630kb/sec? :eek:
started @ 950kb/sec and now dropped and maintained 630 :p

anyways. 5mins remaining now :>

Noone has ever reached cap speed on my host

Ashala

One of Freddy's beloved
there must have been something about it, because i watched it all :p

nice video VF, you did well my young padowan!

Crocky

Banned
vid was crap. minimum was like 3 timered RAs/Abilities in each fight and the worst part is. you almost lost some of those fights with SOM,battler,Remedy up vs SBs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom