A week with VF

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
[13:14] <censi> WELL WELL WELL
[13:14] <censi> what can i say
[13:15] <censi> i said i would be critical
[13:15] <censi> but tbh like theres nothing you need to change on that, its a cracker

There's the green light for release! After trying my shade a night I have totally fallen in love with it again, the result was a week of hardcore playing and recording. I'm velly proud to present my first nightshade video! :D

Huge thanks to Mani for hosting (rep him! ;D), and Zoia, frs, Knolan and Arid for help with the production of the vid.

Download it here

Playing a shade means you're extremely vulnerable and many people take advantage of this for blatant rp-whoring, but since I started again it seems a totally different place. People I always considered adders and rpfarmers extraordinaire have shown me mercy with their fg's (!) and on the majority of 1v1 fights I've gotten spectators rather then people joining in. Its really great, thanks :)

Few disclaimers:

- yes, I use the mouse a lot. It scared me watching my own footage and I've stopped doing it as much, but well, that'll be something visible in the next video.

- yes, I use remedy a lot. I've been thinking of getting purge3 instead, but as a slash ns I still have traumas from prenerf doublefrost and dragonfang. The entire point I play my shade again is because nimroel wiped the floor with me while remedy is up. It's overpowered, but not insta-win against the hardest of stealthers, at all.

- yes, there is a songlist at the end of a video. Complete with spec, RA setup, and tools used to make this video. The song that plays in the outro is called The Sounds - Dance with me. I forgot to mention it with the credits.

- no, uncensored versions have not been produced. id like to keep my c6 with maji private. :m00:

- in the last clip, adrenaline was rushing, and hit a bladeturn on zoia! hence the whine, but apparantly i had one too so its unjustified. /slap self!

- last but not least, albs had two str relics and in some clips 3 str relics. throughout the entire video albs had 2 power relics.

Think that covers it all. Well, thanks again for all the great moments, its still nothing but surprising how much decency people show lately.

Hope you enjoy it :)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
I been misquoted - I was talking about a thin wafer biscuit I was eating at the time

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
waddafaak I forgot to mention rure. ofcourse a big ty to you!

we can have make up knullar later :x

Ozilia

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
waddafaak I forgot to mention rure. ofcourse a big ty to you!

we can have make up knullar later :x

Hahaha... your swedish is hot vf :) Dling..

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
damn i got pwned :p i blame cs :p now watch out couse i also got ps and im getting kinda used to cs ^^

nice vid m8 ;)

Brite

Banned
censi said:
I been misquoted - I was talking about a thin wafer biscuit I was eating at the time

haha :clap:

and 200 k/bs off some random wireless network i have here which i dont know what speed is.... nice :D better than using my own wireless :p

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Commandment said:
very nice vid :)

now respec peirce :<

Haha imo Respec Aug Spelling 5 or Mastery of teh Dictionary 5 ... spec both and be FoTM <3

Slipurson

Fledgling Freddie
Great Vid :)

Uploading it to my host atm..

Just w8ing for Boomeh to get it now also(suspect he will bump this 3 day old thread when he gets it:p)

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Stop jumping when you perfectly perform strafes, VF :p

Such close fights, nice movie :)

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
woot nice host. Downloading ! (i'm like 5th ?) :/

Bonehead

Fledgling Freddie
Awesome fight we had, vodka. It's probebly the closest fight ever! :clap:

naic

Loyal Freddie
Nice movie, music was of rocks. :)

Movie made me wanna start playing my shade for real again. Tried a few times last week, so unused to it, got either owned or zerged all the time. Kinda gave it up after like 3-4 runs. :D

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
Thats some nasty moving around, with a lil disguised strafing :p Anyways, nice movie.

MxN

Can't get enough of FH
Nice vid once again

whats wrong with my spell icons?:<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom