A week with VF

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Neffneff said:
tactical nuke?

No, warlocks get those next patch probably.

brad said:
Btw do you have a clerity proc on one of your poles?

You hit me with it, and saw you got the same effect and what aug healers do when they cast clerity.

No I used to use alacritous poles in my old suite, but now I am trying LGW's, the proc was from my armour. Sadly it does not go off that often but its nice when it does.

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
strafing and stealthers are 1 thing imo... it's all I did on my ranger and most of the prydwenites couldn't handle it :(

Its your only chance to beat a opted heavy tank tbh (as a ranger ;))

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Void959 said:
Warguard and BOF don't stack, and SB and BOF don't stack according to the herald, so I doubt warguard and SB stack. I've wondered if MS proc stacks with battler and warguard though, haven't tested but it's the same icon as battler so I wouldn't be surpised if they clash. Seems that melee immunity sadly still eludes all us warlords :(
BoF and warguard stack, I've tested it. After firing BoF3 and WG, my bot took about 50 per mainhand swing from a BM. As BoF and SB don't stack I figure they use the same buff slot and SB stacks with warguard too.

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
Ain't read any of the posts...

On topic, thought it was a really good vid, nice editing.

Just some minor feedback (not critism though!)

Perhaps for your next "Visuals" chapter, try to zoom in and turn your torch on, DAoC graphics are really sweet, the problem is all stealthers run around in Metal Micky outfit with camera panned right back and the nice graphics are lost.

I take it the slight interlace effect is because of your use of TVout but other than I thought quality was good, better than GameCam but inferior to Fraps (IMHO).

Perhaps showing off some of the other things, a Nightshades can do such climb walls and the uber safe fall could break up the fights a bit.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Void959 said:
Warguard and BOF don't stack, and SB and BOF don't stack according to the herald, so I doubt warguard and SB stack. I've wondered if MS proc stacks with battler and warguard though, haven't tested but it's the same icon as battler so I wouldn't be surpised if they clash. Seems that melee immunity sadly still eludes all us warlords :(
they do stack (SB and warguard)

i actually think that in 1.81 heavy tanks will be stupidly op 1v1. SoM, warguard, battler, SB, extra resists, extra HP, resist shouts, hero new RR5 360 degree 50% chance to evade for 30 seconds...going to be a little strange but going to be fun to farm the crap stealth zergs :)

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
ive been wondering about a dementia vampiir. 49% effectiveness debuff, 22+26% first tier melee resist (or 26% + ~40% second tier magic resist), warguard o_O

That would be fecking ridiculous.

I tried 48 dem for 100k or so rps. You really don't get hit terribly hard when you have resist buffs and effectiveness debuff up.

However you're damage output is kind of low (which hinders mana generation), and in a typical melee fight you don't have enough mana to twist top effectiveness debuff with other spells.

I think a dem/ve split is best vs tanks, although full dem utterly destroys most caster classes.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
I just love the tank hps/ws

After str/con debuff i go down to 1850ish hps from 2400ish.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Chimaira said:
I just love the tank hps/ws

After str/con debuff i go down to 1850ish hps from 2400ish.

add malice proc, dotmine and lifebane and i have a chance :p

Aadia

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm is it me that's doing something wrong or.... ?
I downloaded the video, and when i want to play it my windows media player (v 10) starts and tries to open it, but it comes up with error downloading xxxxx codec and then it stats playing the music but i don't get the pictures.

I removed the player and reinstalled it from the microsoft.com website but that ended up giving the same thing.
So then i re-downloaded this movie and again i get the same error.

Am i doing something wrong?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
you need to dl the codecs...or use vlc player

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Arky said:
stop QQing meighter , if im not wrong u used purge battler and poison spike righter?!?!?! ;o
imo DCC me the fight 2morrow

I can send you the footage I got of you running adn then comming back to add =D

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I'm sure I have it on my extern HD, but won't promise you that I will upload it. I have a tendancy to make such promises, but never fulfill them. One day this summer I'll probably have a go at it, and upload all of the videos I've promised over time to youtube or something

CorNokZ

Private? I never uploaded a thing to youtube before, so will have to dabble about with the settings. I didn't upload it so you couldnt see it :p

CorNokZ

Ahh it was blocked world wide because of the music

CorNokZ

Made it public now, but YouTube still has to do all sorts of shit to it. Hopefully it will be done by tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom