A troll is pondering..

Ormorof

FH is my second home
DaggerElivager said:
exactly!! :p:p anyways u know wot i meant, english not being his main language :)

well technically english isnt MY first language and i manage fine!!! there's no excuses :p

Belomar

Part of the furniture
DaggerElivager said:
your just confusing your opinion, with the truth.
Eh, no. I don't care about your petty huffing and puffing, the fact is that a statement was perceived a certain way by more than one perso even if it was meant to be perceived in another. You may argue about the poster being "foreign" until you are blue in the face, but both Kraben and me also do not have English as our main tongues. Given the context of the previous night, my argument is that this misconception was natural, if regrettable. (Incidentally, taking my words as your own does nothing to further your own image as an intelligent poster.)

Xeanor

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
image as an intelligent poster

schater.gif

Sorry, I just had to laugh at your stupidity.

Kalgarn

Fledgling Freddie
Ogrelin Blodig said:
PS.

What's up with all the people who quit daoc and why are they still staying around in this forum to whine about it? Go somewhere else if you don't like daoc!!!
I don't whine about the game.i didn't like it anymore and i left.but i've been part of this community for a few years so i like to hang around and see what's happening with old friends/foes.i assume that's the same with the others that still hang around here :)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Xeanor said:
Sorry, I just had to laugh at your stupidity.
Ah. My stalker. How appropriate. Still have that minority complex, I see. :)

Ormorof

FH is my second home
ah a friendly thread resulting in whining, amazing what DAoC can do to people :p

Xeanor

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Ah. My stalker. How appropriate. Still have that minority complex, I see. :)

Nah, I don't stalk. I only got linked to this thread by someone who laughed his ass off about all the bullshit you post here too, sadly he could withstand himself from replying here. :)

Reebs

Loyal Freddie
Kalgarn said:
I don't whine about the game.i didn't like it anymore and i left.but i've been part of this community for a few years so i like to hang around and see what's happening with old friends/foes.i assume that's the same with the others that still hang around here :)

I know that you still play, I saw you ingame yesterday!

btw, give me back my a-teens cd..me and ottar and prudil is going to perform as them and if you dont give it to us we won't let you dance for us.

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Eh, no. I don't care about your petty huffing and puffing, the fact is that a statement was perceived a certain way by more than one perso even if it was meant to be perceived in another. You may argue about the poster being "foreign" until you are blue in the face, but both Kraben and me also do not have English as our main tongues. Given the context of the previous night, my argument is that this misconception was natural, if regrettable. (Incidentally, taking my words as your own does nothing to further your own image as an intelligent poster.)

my argument that he was "foreign" was a joke as i know griv and am messing with him. Also, you don't care about my statement, why should i care about yours then?

Also the only people to take it wrong was you two from Savage Conclave who have a biased view based on those events and took it purposely the wrong way because of that, whereas pretty much everyone else could see that grivne meant Sc = spellcrafting, because they werent bent on turning his word against you so that you could get attention and publically attack him, when he wasnt trying to do taht in the first place from the words he used, as he mentioned multiple nights not just the one incidient you are obsessed about.

To add to this, why would me copying you further my intelligent posting?? as someone else said they laughed their head off when you and intelligent were used in the same sentence and i was not copying your words, i was merely trying to prove my point and get it through to you ina way that might have worked, by using your words, but obviously it didnt get past your stubborness.

Starwind

Can't get enough of FH
I had to laugh about the bit were Griv said " no one wants to group with me ", you have a very short memory sunshine.

And with the looks of it, its everyone else who as got you were you are today, buffs, artis etc etc

And this is how helpful he is:

The other day Nott was under fire from albs, and we got a tower back, and the group was asking about for who could claim the tower as it was getting hot, so i thought " Dwera is about, i will ask him "

Me: Grive can you claim this tower at Nott?

Dwera: No

Me: Why

Dwera: We dont have enough BP's

Me: How many do you have?

Dwera: 15k ( enough to claim a tower )

Me : Thats plenty for a tower

Dwera: Im saving up

Then it went on to some other stuff.

Mid is in bad shape at the moment like people have said, and he cant even help us out by claiming a tower.

This is what sort of person i see Griv as, not the one he thinks he is.

PS: I play the game for fun not celebrity status, i suggest you high realm ranker do the same.

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
Starwind said:
PS: I play the game for fun not celebrity status, i suggest you high realm ranker do the same.

other people too, doesn't mean they have to consider the same things fun or necessary as you.

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Well, in all honesty - 15k is running low and it seems wise to start saving up a bit.

But, we all know that alb/mid guilds have tons of bountypoints for our 3 years of constantly farming them hibbies.... riiight. :)

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
15k bps is lower than what I have total on my main char. 15k is VERY low for a guild imho, so don't be bitter he'd rather save some bps up for the time being. Theoretically there should be plenty of guilds around to claim all the unclaimed towers, so why blame 1 person for not claiming 1 tower? Ask another guild. When I tried to find a replacement guild to claim Nott after Onslaught nearly emptied our bps fund, I got the reply that they were low on bps from many guilds. I spent a long time searching on "Roll of Honour" on daoc hp for a guild with no claimed towers/keeps that might just have enough bps to take it on, I asked around in many guilds and alliances for people who would take it.

Should I blame all the people who turned me down for not taking it, or be happy that finally a guild came along and claimed it instead?

You say you play to have fun, yet you still remember the convo with griv as a bad thing. Why hold on to bad stuff instead of holding on to good stuff?

Yma

Fledgling Freddie
With only 15K left I'd do the same, tbh ... especially when you know your guild can't fill the gbp pool faster than what a tower drains, and the realm situation isn't the best to help refilling faster.

Starwind

Can't get enough of FH
Blaming? Blaming for what?

People who dont claim towers when they CAN are not helping the realm, its fact.

And lets not forget the RP,XP,BP bonus when owning a tower, its called investment.

As an example,earlyer i got half a kill with some one,which got me 36bp,few more kills like that and i have the tower covered for 1 hour, its about 40-50 per hour on a level 7ish tower someware around there, so 15k plus killing from others in guild aswell,is no problem, with the BP bonus on the tower aswell, its no excuse,when the realm needs a claim on a tower.

But if people dont want claim then, lets just hope we get GoA change the bonus,oh thats right they just made a statment,that Hibs are still the one who will get.

So for everyone who has under 15k bp should release there tower and save to how much?

And i dont know why im explaining this here as you should know this.

This is the reason why midgard is going down the drain, too many egos.

Yma

Fledgling Freddie
The current Midgard situation has little to do with towers claiming - if anything, I find positive that there were still towers and keeps claimed when we had no relics.

The current Midgard situation can be easily verified by yesterday rvr activities ... a leaderless bg full with soloers / duo / small groups, and the sad story is that this is just normal and expected. Our best keep classes work better when solo, and our group friendly classes have little to no role in NF siege, outranged, doomed as siege operators or simply useless - and I can't blame anyone for not stepping up and leading the hunters zerg.

Brunore

Fledgling Freddie
Do you guys even see this game as a game?

Such moaning, make me truly wonder why you bother playing.

All this thread has done is reinforce what Griv said in the first post..

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Brunore said:

kind of an intresting experiment, yes? :p

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
Brunore said:

personally i wasnt whineing about the game....i had fun when i still played my own characters full time ( bout a year and a bit ago now but i play friends chars on and off) and i wouldnt play if the game bothered me that much...i just whined at people who use griv post against him :)

p.s. to the person going on about towers and BP's...if he dont wanna claim a tower then he don't have to. He may need them for a guild event or just got claiming other things which might be needed more for his guilds aims so i suggest instead of moaning about fun etc and too many ego's, maybe think about your ego when you moan at someone for not doing what YOU wanted them to.

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
DaggerElivager said:
p.s. to the person going on about towers and BP's...if he dont wanna claim a tower then he don't have to. He may need them for a guild event or just got claiming other things which might be needed more for his guilds aims so i suggest instead of moaning about fun etc and too many ego's, maybe think about your ego when you moan at someone for not doing what YOU wanted them to.

thats zardo Stew.

He PMed me the other day asking if i could claim a nottmoor tower for SoN. I said no, seeing we only had about 15k bp as a guild and we had decided to save them.

Then it was that i have no intrest in helping the realm, that (acording to him) i have never helped the realm. That im an egoistic elitist who only cares about my own gain and RP.

As I told Zardo, ive done my fair share of realm defending, relic taking and tower claiming and feel that its time for the younger crowd to step forward and strike a punch for midgard. Ofcourse, I am and always will be helping out with the experience i got.

Inso

One of Freddy's beloved
Starwind said:
Blaming? Blaming for what?

People who dont claim towers when they CAN are not helping the realm, its fact.

And lets not forget the RP,XP,BP bonus when owning a tower, its called investment.

As an example,earlyer i got half a kill with some one,which got me 36bp,few more kills like that and i have the tower covered for 1 hour, its about 40-50 per hour on a level 7ish tower someware around there, so 15k plus killing from others in guild aswell,is no problem, with the BP bonus on the tower aswell, its no excuse,when the realm needs a claim on a tower.

But if people dont want claim then, lets just hope we get GoA change the bonus,oh thats right they just made a statment,that Hibs are still the one who will get.

So for everyone who has under 15k bp should release there tower and save to how much?

And i dont know why im explaining this here as you should know this.

This is the reason why midgard is going down the drain, too many egos.

Kinda short term thinking there isn't it? A guild that rakes in more BPs can claim a fullsize keep instead of a tower if they've saved up a buffed of BPs instead of maintaining a lesser important tower. SoN being a bigger guild should be able to maintain a larger keep imo. So why not let them save up a buffer for when it's needed instead of maintaining some tower which a smaller guild could do?

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Starwind said:
I had to laugh about the bit were Griv said " no one wants to group with me ", you have a very short memory sunshine.

And with the looks of it, its everyone else who as got you were you are today, buffs, artis etc etc

And this is how helpful he is:

The other day Nott was under fire from albs, and we got a tower back, and the group was asking about for who could claim the tower as it was getting hot, so i thought " Dwera is about, i will ask him "

Mid is in bad shape at the moment like people have said, and he cant even help us out by claiming a tower.

sorry.. i missed to comment on this piece of comedy.

Everyone else got me to where i am?

for the first, i got my artifacts by myself, i asked from help from friends. did raids myself, didnt roll for artis on guild raids.
I got my rp solo, i got buffs from friends who i help out in other ways.

as for a tower.. see my pervious post :D

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
GrivneKelmorian said:
Then it was that i have no intrest in helping the realm, that (acording to him) i have never helped the realm. That im an egoistic elitist who only cares about my own gain and RP.

You are!

be honest, those relic raids were just so you can farm RPs on your gimp finally!

and the keep raids for the DF farmage! :D

...ignore that gimp, he's a frustrated newb

Starwind

Can't get enough of FH
People need to see the bigger picture.

But of course i will say this again for the 100th time " people play the game and do what they want "

But however, the actions of that person will reflect in the way Midagard go forth as a realm.

Midgard is in a poor state because of this.

All i have to say to all these High Realm Ranks who think they know it all, is prove it and lead Midgard like a realm and not a circus.

And if you are a true Realm Leader then you should beable to take it when criticised.

I saw Dwera as a realm leader and still do, and i can apologise and come down from my high horse, but the question is, can they do the same?

I think thats a fair stament.

PS. If you are a sheppard, then gather your sheep.

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
try it for yourself instead of flaming those that did lead and still do.

if you think it's just: Zerg go there, zerg do that... good luck.

You'll need it.

Starwind

Can't get enough of FH
GrivneKelmorian said:
for the first, i got my artifacts by myself

errrrr who gave you malice?

Yes Griv it was me, if you are gunna try and convince your self i didnt, then ask Bluesky as he was sat at the side of me in this room when i gave it you.

And i do recall when you had got what you had wanted, you were noware to be seen.

And griv dont wait for back up posts to to give yourself more praise, it wont work in this direction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom