A troll is pondering..

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
praise?

yeah, your right about the malice.. altho you lotting for an item that you (at the time) couldnt use for a patch that was a few months away.
i did offer to help you get one for yourself when you could use it.. afaik you never asked.

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
robbe said:
just someone u use to call elitist wanker when not playing your kind of game :)

as i said, who are you?

seeing you dont put your characters in the sig.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Caeli said:
Kinda short term thinking there isn't it? A guild that rakes in more BPs can claim a fullsize keep instead of a tower if they've saved up a buffed of BPs instead of maintaining a lesser important tower. SoN being a bigger guild should be able to maintain a larger keep imo. So why not let them save up a buffer for when it's needed instead of maintaining some tower which a smaller guild could do?

SoN is not a big guild anymore, it has not got many actives (the 56 active members on duskwave is rubbish)

dwera is one of the few people in guild that actually get BP, so it is not really possible to sustain a tower for very long (with the guild's bp being very low)

those saying dwera never helps anyone with anything are talking out of their arse, dwera has helped me plenty of times, and i know has helped others plenty too (since i was there to help as well!)

oh and robbe you sound like a wanker so maybe dwera has a point? :kissit:

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
I've been following the community closely since I renewed recently and it appears that this Dwera bashing is a regular thing. To be frank I think it's dispicable, Dwera seems to be one of the genuine nice guys around here and it's sickening to see people intentionally go out of their way to poke fun and flame Grivine, and for what?

Perhaps he has made a few blunders in his time, but so does everybody and this is why when you talk to ex-daoc players and you ask them why they no longer play, one of the MAIN reasons is always "well the community is a bit hostile".

Get over it and stop attacking Dwera, it is getting old and you're driving him away from the game which is not within your rights to do so.

Ignore the morons Dwera.

Legohelten

Fledgling Freddie
omg how did this go sofar?...can only say that the dwera i know isnt the one all these negative post describe. is this what being a somewhat famous rvr toon gets u? seems like some people feel they need to put any person that has some kind of succes down just for the sake of doing it. if u have issues with anyone dont use a public board to scream about it on, deal with the person directly. this post asked a good question about getting rvr group as a non member of an already preset group, and thats is an okay tobic imo...dont turn it into a personnal flame this and that plz.

Cwini

Fledgling Freddie
GrivneKelmorian said:
kind of an intresting experiment, yes? :p

I posted in this thread because I actually wanted to help, only to find you're conducting an "experiment" ?

:wanker:

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Cwini said:
I posted in this thread because I actually wanted to help, only to find you're conducting an "experiment" ?

:wanker:

na.. wasnt doing it as an experiment.. it just turned out to be an intresting thought :wub:

Ormorof

FH is my second home
GrivneKelmorian said:
na.. wasnt doing it as an experiment.. it just turned out to be an intresting thought :wub:

the experiment the :wub: or the :wanker:

robbe

Loyal Freddie
Legohelten said:
omg how did this go sofar?...can only say that the dwera i know isnt the one all these negative post describe. is this what being a somewhat famous rvr toon gets u? seems like some people feel they need to put any person that has some kind of succes down just for the sake of doing it. if u have issues with anyone dont use a public board to scream about it on, deal with the person directly. this post asked a good question about getting rvr group as a non member of an already preset group, and thats is an okay tobic imo...dont turn it into a personnal flame this and that plz.

can think of quite many more succesful then dwera who are much less flamed :) think it has to do with what he types ;o

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom