A Serious problem..

A

-adz-

Quite surprised no-ones mentioned the word "mute"

After all, that is exactly what its there for

A

-adz-

lalalalallalala can't hear you

dunno why we're still nattering on about all this..... bet everythings fine now :eek:

T

Tom

Originally posted by old.Mr Bungle

"S H O T T E H !" is a registered trademark (r) of Tombola & Bunglebonce Enterprises Unlimited. You appear to be infringing our trademark. :p

Here to help,
Bungle.

I have filed a complaint with my solicitor, and he has informed me that he will shortly be launching a class action suit against Barrysworld for copyright infringement.

Regards

Tom Jeffs esq

I

isuck

not to nitpick... ok, to nitpick..

why u gonna sue barrysworld? they havent used the term anywhere. ya big jessie.

T

Trem

Mider has registered to post on these forums just so he could kinda apologise Tom, he did offer to bake him a cake and that is probably his jokey way of apologising, maybe, oh I dont understand scouser anyways. One thing though Gray, I know that fudgemonkey likes you as he told me himself.

T

Tom

Originally posted by Tremor{KEA}
One thing though Gray, I know that fudgemonkey likes you as he told me himself.

Now that I would find very worrying.

Oh dear, now I'm gonna get sued myself.

E

ECA

Would it count as harassment if i just repeatedly went after the same person all the time trying to bag a knife kill?

Seriously tho SG is alright, he laughs at the same sort of things I do, ie very flukey shots or amusing kills/deaths.

I havnt played with Mider but the KEA sponges seem ok ( and they make great target practice ).

The odd bit of *you bastard*
*camping fuck* etc. is to be expected.

I do however find personal abuse over the line.

T

Trem

Strange that ECA because I found you to be a great target when I rarely play against you;)

T

throdgrain

Originally posted by ECA

I havnt played with Mider but the KEA sponges seem ok ( and they make great target practice ).

Well aint you mr fucking smug and superior then ? Im getting the fucking ump with you matey , and no mistake. Same ol shit, come on play one game get good score, fuck off. Or come on get bad score, fuck off immediately. Or retry. Seen you do all them things I think. If we all did that the servers really would be empty now wouldnt they ? Or perhaps thats what you want? I can arrange it if you like .

Y

~YuckFou~

Originally posted by Super_Gray[SG]
Today i got all round abuse from Mider, calling me all the names under the Sun, what the fuck have i done to him or anyone else?

The other day Fudgemonkey had a quick snipe at me, again for a reason i dont know about

So???

Those who have played with me (in the non-biblical sense of course) will know that I'm fairly quiet, I have voice comms disabled, and don't chat much. If someone is annoying me I mute them. What the fuck do I care what someone online thinks of me? I'm there to play the game, not improve my social life.

*mute*

S

S-Gray

Originally posted by throdgrain
Well aint you mr fucking smug and superior then ? Im getting the fucking ump with you matey , and no mistake. Same ol shit, come on play one game get good score, fuck off. Or come on get bad score, fuck off immediately.Or retry. Seen you do all them things I think. If we all did that the servers really would be empty now wouldnt they ? Or perhaps thats what you want? I can arrange it if you like .

OI! i am the retry-er here! ME! mmmkay ;)

L

legendario

Re: Re: A Serious problem..

Originally posted by ~YuckFou~

So???

Those who have played with me (in the non-biblical sense of course) will know that I'm fairly quiet, I have voice comms disabled, and don't chat much. If someone is annoying me I mute them. What the fuck do I care what someone online thinks of me? I'm there to play the game, not improve my social life.

*mute*

Wll f00kin said you quiet bastard. :)

B

b00bie

Originally posted by Tom[SHOTTEH]
I'd like to see mider come here, and give some kind of explanation or apology, obviously SG feels insulted - if I had insulted somebody by what I thought was a harmless joke, I would be man enough to apologise.

If you read the full topic, you will see that gray appears not to hold it to close to heart, and is having a laught with everybody.Oviously he was annoyed to start with, but read his post`s as they go through the thread.Mider has tried a few times to apolagise in game, but gray is either ignoring him or has him muted.

And why would Mider have to explain himself to anybody but Gray?

And i dont think his name was the only mentioned, so why is everything aimed at him?

We all had a good game yesterday, the KEA boys, Gray, Ch3tan and there was a few joke insults thrown about, but that was it.We all played nicely together so lets leave it at that eh?

Silentb00b{KEA}

A

-adz-

As i said, bet everythings fine really :eek:

And the award for the longest pointless thread goes to.....

T

throdgrain

Shit caught in the m00 ! And the second post too ! Grrrr...... :)

O

old.D0LLySh33p

I believe it all stems back to the pigeons.

L

legendario

and maybe the Voles....but the missing link is still....missing.

S

scooby-doo

i am teh missing link.........fear meeeeeeeeee.......

O

old.D0LLySh33p

how many gawd dang links are there??????

i can only count upto 4 :(

L

legendario

Originally posted by old.D0LLySh33p
how many gawd dang links are there??????

i can only count upto 4 :(

there is 5 links.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom