A Scout's Role.

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
StonyPony said:
Red Hatred screenshot just shows you got 598 rp's from 4 different targets which you damaged and all this in an outstanding 2 hours 44 mins and 39 seconds. Way to go mate, tell saifang what strategy you used coz I think he might be intrested in that. :wub:

I only get 1-2 kills then log off or sit around Castle Sausage chatting cause I get too frustrated with the zergs too much, so I'd get around the same also. :|

Moona

Fledgling Freddie
MOONA POP!

yes yes here i am , i needed to reply on this " look i made a screen about Ironheart , lets laugh about it"

Now for all the twats whos gonna reply to stfu , because i dont play the game anymore = :wanker:
1) Mr Iforgothisnamebuthestartedthethread just wants to make fun of Mr Ironheart to look cool on this 1337 boards
2) the ones who follow them with the " wahaha ill laugh with it because if i dont then i'll be a traitor" are just plain twats

Tip to Ironheart: just do it a few times to a random stealther , im curious how he will react^^

ps: Yes im gonna play the kiddy WOW game , 1 & 2 should take another server then me kthxbye

StonyPony

Fledgling Freddie
Rofl i'm not telling you to stfu because you stopped playing daoc, i'm telling you to stfu coz you say things that aren't true.

I don't play this game to be the 1337 one, i play this game to have fun and for the social aspect of chatting ingame also a bit. This screenie was imo the best laugh i had that day, so that's why i shared it with the rest of the community.

and about wow, you don't have spare wow beta key i guess? :(

Moona

Fledgling Freddie
StonyPony said:
Rofl i'm not telling you to stfu because you stopped playing daoc, i'm telling you to stfu coz you say things that aren't true.

I don't play this game to be the 1337 one, i play this game to have fun and for the social aspect of chatting ingame also a bit. This screenie was imo the best laugh i had that day, so that's why i shared it with the rest of the community.

and about wow, you don't have spare wow beta key i guess? :(

most peeps tell me to stfu because i dont play the game...

maybe i should play again , take my scout, and follow you unstealthed tru whatever rvr zone ...

i would give my second wow key to a friend , so i think its a no :fluffle:

Knolan

Fledgling Freddie
StonyPony said:
Red Hatred screenshot just shows you got 598 rp's from 4 different targets which you damaged and all this in an outstanding 2 hours 44 mins and 39 seconds. Way to go mate, tell saifang what strategy you used coz I think he might be intrested in that. :wub:

this is also bullshit, you dont have to be in RvR to get that timer started he might aswell have been afk for 1 hours and be in toa for 30 mins etc etc...

this is not fair to post either!

a joke whatever i dont mind i like that, but this is a bit to vague and going to far.

Knolan

Fledgling Freddie
Moona said:
MOONA POP!

yes yes here i am , i needed to reply on this " look i made a screen about Ironheart , lets laugh about it"

Now for all the twats whos gonna reply to stfu , because i dont play the game anymore = :wanker:
1) Mr Iforgothisnamebuthestartedthethread just wants to make fun of Mr Ironheart to look cool on this 1337 boards
2) the ones who follow them with the " wahaha ill laugh with it because if i dont then i'll be a traitor" are just plain twats

Tip to Ironheart: just do it a few times to a random stealther , im curious how he will react^^

ps: Yes im gonna play the kiddy WOW game , 1 & 2 should take another server then me kthxbye

dont generalise(sp?) like that.
i wanna bet you only posted here to use the new smiley. but what i do wanna know is, why do you always show up when there is a post about iron, eh?

Moona

Fledgling Freddie
Knolan said:
dont generalise(sp?) like that.
i wanna bet you only posted here to use the new smiley. but what i do wanna know is, why do you always show up when there is a post about iron, eh?
i dont like it when 20 peeps are taking sh*t against one guy .

and yes i like the new icon :wanker:

Knolan

Fledgling Freddie
Moona said:

not every1 is talking shit, and i guess shit has to be replied with shit.

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Knolan said:
this is also bullshit, you dont have to be in RvR to get that timer started he might aswell have been afk for 1 hours and be in toa for 30 mins etc etc...

this is not fair to post either!

a joke whatever i dont mind i like that, but this is a bit to vague and going to far.

Like I said, spend most of my time sitting in castle sausage or logged off. :)

Anyhow, really is lame that people would rather flame each other, and it all began from an effort of humour, maybe I was wrong, but certainly you guys flaming over it are, rather sad. But I guess because this is Freddyswhine we just can't settle with a simple "I don't find it funny" comment, you really can't keep that urge to insult down.

Cheer up everyone huh? :/

StonyPony

Fledgling Freddie
Moona said:

The one guy we are talking about is King of barrows fyi, THE KING OF BARROWS FFS !euh PPS !!!!!!

Pfy

Fledgling Freddie
Knolan said:
not every1 is talking shit, and i guess shit has to be replied with shit.

Well, that confused me.

This post is the exact same as, say;

Posting a picture of a players Mum in a wheelchair because you think it's funny (she's probably dribbling or something) and expecting people not to take offence.

Ok, again another extreme comparison but the priciples are still the same. The motives are wrong and perhaps some thought should be put into a thread before it's created.

Oh and whoever's going to start saying 'That's rubbish, this is just a piccie of a game etc'. Don't bother as it won't wash with me.

Imo, Stonys posts sum up why he posted the initial thread. To simply poke fun and humiliate Red Hatred (see his latest reply as an example). Unfortunately for him, we're not all sheep.

Knolan

Fledgling Freddie
Pfy said:
Well, that confused me.

This post is the exact same as, say;

Posting a picture of a players Mum in a wheelchair because you think it's funny (she's probably dribbling or something) and expecting people not to take offence.

Ok, again another extreme comparison but the priciples are still the same. The motives are wrong and perhaps some thought should be put into a thread before it's created.

Oh and whoever's going to start saying 'That's rubbish, this is just a piccie of a game etc'. Don't bother as it won't wash with me.

Imo, Stonys posts sum up why he posted the initial thread. To simply poke fun and humiliate Red Hatred (see his latest reply as an example). Unfortunately for him, we're not all sheep.

hmmz i knew there was something wrong with it when i posted it... "blame earlymornings work^^"

Pfy

Fledgling Freddie
Knolan said:
hmmz i knew there was something wrong with it when i posted it... "blame earlymornings work^^"

Did you mean something like:

Not everyones flaming, but when people do, they generally have to be flamed back?

If not, I'll just get my coat.

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
StonyPony said:
The one guy we are talking about is King of barrows fyi, THE KING OF BARROWS FFS !euh PPS !!!!!!

Things really have gotten to your head, haven't they. Ever since ppl call scouts flavour off the month you feel like a king, well fyi, i AM your king.

so... Buch Dich...

Knolan

Fledgling Freddie
Pfy said:
Did you mean something like:

Not everyones flaming, but when people do, they generally have to be flamed back?

If not, I'll just get my coat.

get your coat in that case :p

i just wanted to say that indeed not everyone talks trash but 90% of the posts is shit and is replied with shit.

like i totally disagree with Red's posts and his manner. but i also totally disagree on the piccy where the stats are shown. its not correct to post misleading information.

Pfy

Fledgling Freddie
Knolan said:
get your coat in that case :p

i just wanted to say that indeed not everyone talks trash but 90% of the posts is shit and is replied with shit.

like i totally disagree with Red's posts and his manner. but i also totally disagree on the piccy where the stats are shown. its not correct to post misleading information.

Cold in this office anyway.

Tubbs

Fledgling Freddie
I wonder to myself, when the same people/type of people will realise that ironheart is on a wind-up mission.

I've never seen as many bites and chomps as I do on here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom