A return night

Septina

Part of the furniture
No doubt, credit where credit is deserved, but I can't resist to say that standing next to a ML9 intercept pet with MoC3 up is not really "really good positioning". Not saying he did it, but it is one more reason why I think it's easy to play SM.

Double dex debuff on casters and intercept pet + MoC vs 1-2 tanks.

But maybe it's different from the PoV of a SM.

During the time i've played with Grawen he has never had moc on his SM, been full passives all the time, mom5, wp5 etc, even only had purge1 as far as i can remember. Frs never had moc either on his RM, casters were always full dmg passive specc. :O
As far as i know now tho Grawen has moc but he's supp specc also so. :p Quite useful when he wants to solobomb at keeps i guess. :)

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Dont bother..... really, dont. :p

Guess I must have touched a nerve. No need to go and bite my fucking head off.

You really are a cock at times Manisch. You think everyone is against you, you come out with posts that are just a load of shite. You try make yourself sound surperior at every oppourtunity. People are calling for Horner to be banned from daoc, maybe Flim and co should extend the favour to these forums and get rid of you, silly bastard

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Guess I must have touched a nerve. No need to go and bite my fucking head off.

You really are a cock at times Manisch. You think everyone is against you, you come out with posts that are just a load of shite. You try make yourself sound surperior at every oppourtunity. People are calling for Horner to be banned from daoc, maybe Flim and co should extend the favour to these forums and get rid of you, silly bastard

Well you came to here by yourself explaining me of how I killed Dyvet for you that you considered your home :touch:.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Lets see, about 4 weeks ago?

Someone holding a grudge? Guess your life hasnt been exciting since then.

So, after explaining to me of how I killed Dyvet for you a what, year ago, four weeks ago, you noq have managed to get over it in a very short time.

I am impressed, you are on the right way.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
So, after explaining to me of how I killed Dyvet for you a what, year ago, four weeks ago, you noq have managed to get over it in a very short time.

I am impressed, you are on the right way.

I said people like you, i did not pin the entire server failure on you now did I?

Maybe you would like that, you would love the attention that would bring you as you get fuck all irl, from either man, woman or mammal

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
I said people like you, i did not pin the entire server failure on you now did I?

Maybe you would like that, you would love the attention that would bring you as you get fuck all irl, from either man, woman or mammal

Rofl ;).

You do tend to pin the entire failure of whatever on certain individuals or circumstances. For me you always appeared like a good one-dimensional/mono-causal depressive whiner beating me by far at it.

A leet person or leet people killed the server for you, your home, big difference!

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Its true, ive had shit in the past that i ended up getting help with. Wasnt nice having depsression in my teenage years when I was bothered about qqing than sticking it some random lass. Least i had the balls to go sort it instead of coming on here pretending being superior than everyone else.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Its true, ive had shit in the past that i ended up getting help with. Wasnt nice having depsression in my teenage years when I was bothered about qqing than sticking it some random lass. Least i had the balls to go sort it instead of coming on here pretending being superior than everyone else.

:fluffle:

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Dont bother..... really, dont. :p

Tbh no point anyway he is more of a noob than anyone else on FH and prob the biggest idiot on FH; cries everytime he gets rolled by groups.

(Private stealth joke inc to Septina)

'WTF I WAS PANNING!WHERE DID THEY COME FROM'

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Tbh no point anyway he is more of a noob than anyone else on FH and prob the biggest idiot on FH; cries everytime he gets rolled by groups.

(Private stealth joke inc to Septina)

'WTF I WAS PANNING!WHERE DID THEY COME FROM'

We got jumped yesterday by Valheru PUG + another fg cus nobody was panning :( Boy I wasent a happy bunny.

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
We got jumped yesterday by Valheru PUG + another fg cus nobody was panning :( Boy I wasent a happy bunny.

Pannings for noobs!

Watching tv until you notice you're mezzed is what the hardcore players do.

Rushie

Fledgling Freddie
As I said before, most of the fg guilds that rerolled have barely set foot in the fg zone. We very rarely see TT out, NFD signed up for fg zone once, met us, we killed em and they removed themselves. I have never seen TC in the fg zone. I dont know what other guilds rerolled but thats because we never see them in the fg zone. There are zergs to farm on avalon, so thats there those "fg guilds" go. The problem with Excal for most people obviously wasnt the lack of fg action, but the lack of stuff to farm for easy realmpoints.

we only run 2 nights a week and even lately thats been cut back due to a lot of our members coming to the end of uni years (and yeah we have run with replacements lately to plug the gaps). whenever we are out we will goto the fg zone, sometimes theres way to many mid grps there and we move. the zerg zone is not easily farmable with a tank grp on avalon, the zerg there is full of rr10+ casters who dump moc3 as soon as they see u.

iirc we have met ur grp twice in the fg zone and the 1st time we won, i remember that u(Clegolaz?) dragged me right through the middle of another ongoing fg fight after the rest of ur grp was dead. the other time was just a few nights ago where we got owned pretty badly coz we played shit. also loved the kite tactics, ur grp was 1 of the loudest in proclaiming we used "lame kite tactics" with 3 casters in our grp yet u go create a grp and use the same tactics on a diff server and boast about how u kill high rr grps. i obviously dont have a prob with these tactics as we used to use it as well but i just find the hypocrisy quite funny.

i also dont see why u have to be a prick all the time and try bring ppl down for not conforming to ur mighty standards, the fg community is generally a nice place with some good banter going around whether u win or lose, but u just have this huge ego about everything daoc related and seem to think ur it and a bit, when the reality is that ur not even half as good as u seem to think u are.

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
we only run 2 nights a week and even lately thats been cut back due to a lot of our members coming to the end of uni years (and yeah we have run with replacements lately to plug the gaps). whenever we are out we will goto the fg zone, sometimes theres way to many mid grps there and we move. the zerg zone is not easily farmable with a tank grp on avalon, the zerg there is full of rr10+ casters who dump moc3 as soon as they see u.

iirc we have met ur grp twice in the fg zone and the 1st time we won, i remember that u(Clegolaz?) dragged me right through the middle of another ongoing fg fight after the rest of ur grp was dead. the other time was just a few nights ago where we got owned pretty badly coz we played shit. also loved the kite tactics, ur grp was 1 of the loudest in proclaiming we used "lame kite tactics" with 3 casters in our grp yet u go create a grp and use the same tactics on a diff server and boast about how u kill high rr grps. i obviously dont have a prob with these tactics as we used to use it as well but i just find the hypocrisy quite funny.

i also dont see why u have to be a prick all the time and try bring ppl down for not conforming to ur mighty standards, the fg community is generally a nice place with some good banter going around whether u win or lose, but u just have this huge ego about everything daoc related and seem to think ur it and a bit, when the reality is that ur not even half as good as u seem to think u are.

Givf more TT fights :( Usually when we fight its a very even fight. The other night it ended 1-1 !

Personally I'd love to see more of the rerolled grps running in FG zone. Take it from us who has been in there since we was RR2 pretty much, you loose LOADS but teamplay really improves. We still dont stand a chance against Wolfbash as they are a combination of really good players and fucking high RR.

Harjis however we've managed to take down nearly half of their grp before we lost which is something im very proud of. Slow Crew is a bunch of casual players who enjoy 8v8s alot. But still we dont see any of the rerolled grps in 8v8 zone :(

And other rerolled grps please dont do what Nero Incubus has done. Running around in mindless zergs for 2-3 months and then go into fg zone as RR7-8 :( Go zerg zone for RR3 or so for the essentials like Purge but please hit fg zone after that! Yes you will loose, but you will also get fights against the other rerolled grps which are often a load of fun. And also not all krauts are RR11, some are still RR8-10 Oo

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture

Usually Maelstrom/Groove /qtd versus kiting caster groups with Septina crying in real life.

Rigga Mortice

Fledgling Freddie
iirc we have met ur grp twice in the fg zone and the 1st time we won, i remember that u(Clegolaz?) dragged me right through the middle of another ongoing fg fight after the rest of ur grp was dead.

Haha, I remember that, still got vent with your comments recorded somewhere :D

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Is there any Albion guild looking for a cleric? :/ maybe cabby+sorc aswell, my current guild <Ex Umbra in Solem> is quite famous.....but not never doing any guild groups (if you wanna know how famous, dig up the two highest RR dudes and get a little /laugh =)) ...crap, just saw that Heldra has /stats anon :( )

Lorfo

Loyal Freddie
If it was as much action on dyvet as in this thread, noone would have to roll german servers.

I think it's rather hilarious how people who never ever been a part of the fg vs fg community seems to know everything about who's a good player fg vs fg and what class is supposed to be easy. (hi manisch)

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
If it was as much action on dyvet as in this thread, noone would have to roll german servers.

I think it's rather hilarious how people who never ever been a part of the fg vs fg community seems to know everything about who's a good player fg vs fg and what class is supposed to be easy. (hi manisch)

Slagsmålsklubben + Lorfo + Mastade = rough combo tbfh.. would screw anyone over!

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Got bored of all the random off topic discussion. Which guilds said yes and which ones said no? :p

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
tbh only wya to get fg action back on prydwen/excal, is to get it mixed with other language speaking servers / US...:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom