A return night

occy

Loyal Freddie
Its not like I had to sell my sm then scam it back to get it to rr11 though. :)
And I am hardly the only one that thinks ur vid could very well be a "how you dont play a sorc" vid. Permainterrupted without moc, moving around with mouse and basicly getting nothing done. Its a laugh, simple as that. :)

Getting 75% of the irc nerds to play it is ofc another story ?

raid

Can't get enough of FH
Getting 75% of the irc nerds to play it is ofc another story ?

lolol, irc nerds only care about their epeen and realmpoints, why would anyone else want to play his character?

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
While I usually play something else in the grp, oh hello?

Yet technically you didn't get RR11 by yourself.

Got to have balls to spout all this bullshit here and I bet the days you got owned it was someone else playing your char too ;).

Ritchie

Banned
hes got the balls to sprout shit at people like you because imo hes the best damage dealing caster ive played against and with. No one comes close to aim really simple as...... except me next patch

oh and your one to accuse people of talking bullshit..... ive yet to see a post of yours so far that doesnt contain bullshit or traces of bullshit, your posts should come with a warning

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
hes got the balls to sprout shit at people like you because imo hes the best damage dealing caster ive played against and with. No one comes close to aim really simple as...... except me next patch

He or 75% of the IRC community playing the char?

I am confused.

Also, playing SM good is oh so hard so I understand why you adore him (BD PoV).

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Yet technically you didn't get RR11 by yourself.

Got to have balls to spout all this bullshit here and I bet the days you got owned it was someone else playing your char too ;).

Technically its 11L6 with over 16 million rp´s, so technically I got rr11 and beyond by myself, since we didnt start swapping chars until only shitgrps like ur own were out and it got boring to roll em over time after time on same char every time. When will we see u play anything well? Since u are so good at commenting on how easy everything is, its weird that u are so fucking useless at everything u do. U sucked at heretic the times we met u (died before u got an interrupt of), everyone knows how useless u are on sorc, what CAN u play?

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Technically its 11L6 with over 16 million rp´s, so technically I got rr11 and beyond by myself, since we didnt start swapping chars until only shitgrps like ur own were out and it got boring to roll em over time after time on same char every time. When will we see u play anything well? Since u are so good at commenting on how easy everything is, its weird that u are so fucking useless at everything u do. U sucked at heretic the times we met u (died before u got an interrupt of), everyone knows how useless u are on sorc, what CAN u play?

You don't have to be a rocket scientist to know how easy to play a damage dealing caster in a FG is since all you need to do is to deal damage.

Also you don't need to be a rocket scientistf to know how easy it is to run with 7 x RR11 in a Mid group while RP pling Waddle vs some Brehons and Warders and what the outcome will be.

But it's good to know that your epeen is based on those achievments, keep it up as long as you're young.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
You don't have to be a rocket scientist to know how easy to play a damage dealing caster in a FG is since all you need to do is to deal damage.

Also you don't need to be a rocket scientistf to know how easy it is to run with 7 x RR11 in a Mid group while RP pling Waddle vs some Brehons and Warders and what the outcome will be.

But it's good to know that your epeen is based on those achievments, keep it up as long as you're young.

And what about us running an rr5 hibgrp and killing rr11-13 mid and rr11-12 albgrps that dumps all they got at us? I assume that is no achievement either in the big book of Manisches daoc achievements.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
He or 75% of the IRC community playing the char?

Then again if someone plays the SM, he plays another char I guess. Also I'd rather log a friends char instead of rolling one myself and that goes both ways, so it's not really about who got one char the RR's.

If the group needs a VW/Warden, I log my bro's account, if I want to play shade, I log a friend's account and so on...it's the same the other way round aswell and after all it's better if a group has one well equipped high RR char than being able to choose between two lower RR ones.

Just my opinion ofc =)

EDIT: anyways I think the discussion is childish cause RR != skill and people play the chars they love to play anyways, what else is the use of a game. If you wanna be forced to do something, join a dominatrix group or whatever =)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
And what about us running an rr5 hibgrp and killing rr11-13 mid and rr11-12 albgrps that dumps all the got at us? I assume that is no achievement either in the big book of Manisches daoc achievements.

Ofc not, since you must have been playing vs idiots like me.

How old are you btw? Your lack of intelligence is starting to annoy me, bring someone more mature to talk please.

Do you think this game is a kind of sport? Do you think god or anyone will remeber in 50 years how many RR14 groups you killed with /level characters in a video game?

Do you actually think I care about anything of what you write and what you think who you are and who I am in this game?

I know players that respect(ed) me as enemies and as realm mates and that's all that counts and not some drivel from you that has only two sides: boasting and slagging others off.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture

I really don't care who plays his chars. Seen a lot of good SMs in RvR though I never considered it a challenging class to play. That doesn't mean that those players didn't succeed with others classes, most did.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Ofc not, since you must have been playing vs idiots like me.

How old are you btw? Your lack of intelligence is starting to annoy me, bring someone more mature to talk please.

Do you think this game is a kind of sport? Do you think god or anyone will remeber in 50 years how many RR14 groups you killed with /level characters in a video game?

Do you actually think I care about anything of what you write and what you think who you are and who I am in this game?

I know players that respect(ed) me as enemies and as realm mates and that's all that counts and not some drivel from you that has only two sides: boasting and slagging others off.

Remind me again, did I start talking to u or did u start talking to me? Just compare the amount of posts where I stick my wet nose compared to in how many u feel that u need to let everyone know what u think and u´ll pretty soon see that u are the one that needs to go out. I just told u that we can farm high rr grps with a low rr grp, since YOU brought up that it was so easy to farm low rr grps with a high rr grp, I didnt bring that up either.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Remind me again, did I start talking to u or did u start talking to me? Just compare the amount of posts where I stick my wet nose compared to in how many u feel that u need to let everyone know what u think and u´ll pretty soon see that u are the one that needs to go out. I just told u that we can farm high rr grps with a low rr grp, since YOU brought up that it was so easy to farm low rr grps with a high rr grp, I didnt bring that up either.

Just read your own drivel I have been refering to in this thread and come again. It started with all enemies "/qtd'ing" when the mighty Maelstrom/Groove logged in on Dyvet and went further with some actually respected guilds "removing themself from the FG zone" on Avalon after you killed them and so on.

Just keep your stupid egomanic behaviour on IRC homie.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Just read your own drivel I have been refering to in this thread and come again. It started with all enemies "/qtd'ing" when the mighty Maelstrom/Groove logged in on Dyvet and went further with some actually respected guilds "removing themself from the FG zone" on Avalon after you killed them and so on.

Just keep your stupid egomanic behaviour on IRC homie.

Did I say all enemies did /qtd when we logged on Dyvet? I dont remember that, I think that was Ritchie. Alot of guilds rerolled avalon, alot never set foot in fg-zone, and the guild I mentioned did remove themselves from the fg zone after we killed them the only time I have seen them. The problem with many grps seem to think that they HAVE to run the same 8 people every time. We hardly ever ran same setup or players on Dyvet, but running different setup/players 4 times/week > running same 8 players 4 times/month. So tell me what is wrong with that statement, but on the same time is right in ur statements where u tell people they suck because they play this and that class etc.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Why even bother taking Manisch seriously, we all know by now that he is an undisputable source of utter bullshit and I guess he just likes to feed on the attention that gives him.

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
since we didnt start swapping chars until only shitgrps like ur own were out and it got boring to roll em over time after time on same char every time.

That was after I quit ofcourse :( xDD (Grawen epeen wars on fh £50 on Aim to win!)

Septina

Part of the furniture
Noone ever said playing a damage dealing caster is hard, however, playing it well and beyond is not something many people do.
Aim is probably one of the best casters i've played with mainly because he knows how to play his class fully, always has superb positioning and very rarely needs to be bodyguarded because of it.
Was the same when we played Moriendi/Grawen combo, both casters had really good positioning so i could focus on being offensive on the enemy tanks getting them slammed to have them nuked down by the free casters in the back.

Just my 2 cents. :) And not to drag this old whine up again but i know a certain someones vid that showed some pretty aweful positioning. :x

Davejohnson

Banned
im just gonna make a quick interruption and state the obvious!

vinters >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>aim>manisch
bananadance.gif

Digi

Fledgling Freddie
Tip of the day:

When your cold and if your a male that dose not have a women some Time's a wank can warm you right up. :drink:

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Why even bother taking Manisch seriously, we all know by now that he is an undisputable source of utter bullshit and I guess he just likes to feed on the attention that gives him.

I have stated this before. He likes conflict :)

Much like Simon Cowell likes an argument.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Noone ever said playing a damage dealing caster is hard, however, playing it well and beyond is not something many people do.
Aim is probably one of the best casters i've played with mainly because he knows how to play his class fully, always has superb positioning and very rarely needs to be bodyguarded because of it.
Was the same when we played Moriendi/Grawen combo, both casters had really good positioning so i could focus on being offensive on the enemy tanks getting them slammed to have them nuked down by the free casters in the back.

No doubt, credit where credit is deserved, but I can't resist to say that standing next to a ML9 intercept pet with MoC3 up is not really "really good positioning". Not saying he did it, but it is one more reason why I think it's easy to play SM.

Double dex debuff on casters and intercept pet + MoC vs 1-2 tanks.

But maybe it's different from the PoV of a SM.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Read somewhere in this thread that Manisch was ebayed? ;s

Never heard that before!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom