A return night

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Well this is an attempt to have a FG nights return from avalon, US (if they still have active accounts here) and anyonelse who would wish to start up a FG night again. Have spoken to a few guildies who said they'd be up for it although I have yet to speak to 4 of them.

Just wanting to ask really, if we could get a few guilds back, would people be up for a FG night? If it goes well, who knows; Maybe it'd take off more often.

Nostalgia is kind of working its way back to me, missing my heretic and all so thought it may be a good idea to bring this up. Would be great if we could have the groups left on the cluster join in too to see what you've been learning whilst we've been away :D

If you'd be up for it, say what days your guild groups run. If you think it's a bad idea and don't want people to return, feel free to post although a nights revival could help in the long run...

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Pretty sorry but i won't act in any manner i could even remotely give some fresh air to the left Dyvet players (well an high percentage of em are morons IMO and ruined it for me and my friends, period), even moreso i won't consider it to avoid giving Requiel and Goa any FUCKING hope that we would revitalize a server in which they fucked up everything with their shit sotg.
That it.

Appollo

Part of the furniture
Pretty sorry but i won't act in any manner i could even remotely give some fresh air to the left Dyvet players (well an high percentage of em are morons IMO and ruined it for me and my friends, period), even moreso i won't consider it to avoid giving Requiel and Goa any FUCKING hope that we would revitalize a server in which they fucked up everything with their shit sotg.
That it.

is that a no? olol

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
most of my old guildies left the game so that would be impossible im afraid.

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
Well despite us occassionally talking about the good old days on excal / pryd our current avalon set group is a mix of mids / albs and hibs from cluster so even if we wanted to come back now and then for 8v8 we wouldnt have the toons im afraid.

Nice idea and i hope it works, would be nice to be the high RRs fighting low RRs for a change, constantly fighting RR11+ on avalon gets tiring when you dont win many!

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
AE always try to put out a grp most nights so we are always up for anything roaming

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Flame bait? mmm, I roamed far more last night than camping, infact unless we had an afk or ld I dont think we were in a tower at all.

Yes we camp, yes we roam. Not being funny but I dont see you roaming at all so I dont think you can judge if people are roaming or not. obviously if you never roam you wont see us roam.

Also, someone had made a thread trying to be positive to get roaming groups out every monday and all he gets in return is constant abuse and flame. I think its the attitude of the players remaining causing problems here. It would be nice if groups would actually do something about it and form and roam more, and that goes for you too kinetix rather than just QQ'ing at people.

If there is absolutely no roaming action people WILL camp, however last night there was roaming action thus we pretty much only roamed. encounters SC, and some other mid group and the usual alb mini zerg. Atm tho sunday nights are always the best for roaming action

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Roaming? o.0 more like tower camping :p

First of all kinetix.
If we have our groupsetup with the toons we want for main setup we wont camp.
Yesterday we camped alot with our random roglord fosho group awhile,Until we made pretty much our set group from then we where pretty much roaming.
Fought SC a few times in open field aswell,But i dont find it entertaining enough to run for 20 mins to wait for SC or that other mid group to boat back beno area and i dont think they feel it's funny if they have to wait for us either.
Running permanently 1 night for the soul purpose of destroying SC group is not what i find fun,if not enough action we go cut port somewhere and go to where u deffo will port to next and farm inc to docks whatever.If the group has fun in that i wont mind
Don't hate us cause u ain't us and that shit.
Kinetix i dont hear people whine about when u guys are camping,must just mean that u can kill shit
tosser ;)

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Roaming? o.0 more like tower camping :p

>irony overload

Anyhow, only got 2 nights a weeks on daoc, and both those are spent on midguard. Can float the idea with nfd gg's for a one off day, but it wouldnt become a regular thing.

Would certainly give it a crack though if nfd could scrape a group together - and as one off day i'd be able to get permission to play for a night :)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Good iniative Kirennia, as you can read in the Albion section a PuG has been formed, we will try to run Mondays/Thursdays/Sundays from 20:00 CET on for 3-4 hours.

For now we do what all others do too, camp or kill campers and when the action picks up and we learned to work as a team we would love to have good FG fights.

So yes, I am supporting this already :).

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Wow, very nice response on that thread Manisch :) Amazing turnout considering the numbers on cluster atm! GL with that.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Team Conclave who i think ppl above refer to as SC play mainly hib on avalon/lyon cluster (badly atm as we all lowbies/not finished lol) but we still run our mid grp on sundays and usually mondays so are well up for an Agramon roaming night.

Usually its not that good here in mid for roaming rvr action but last night was decent'ish which was a very welcome change even if we weren't running our usual setup its still nice to have some decent 8v8 fights for a change :)

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Good iniative Kirennia, as you can read in the Albion section a PuG has been formed, we will try to run Mondays/Thursdays/Sundays from 20:00 CET on for 3-4 hours.
Thats the same nights TC run so hope we can have some clean 8v8 fights with you guys :)

Ging

Part of the furniture
i will be whining and complaining in maniches grp so if any of u missed killing my cabby u get some more wonderful oppotunities!

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
good intiative, but i can't help to think its ironic that a lot of the interested posters in this thread never held back to destroy any 8vs8 they bumped into until the majority of groups actually quit :rolleyes:

lfg either way, if anyone needs smt

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
good intiative, but i can't help to think its ironic that a lot of the interested posters in this thread never held back to destroy any 8vs8 they bumped into until the majority of groups actually quit :rolleyes:

lfg either way, if anyone needs smt

You need some serious medicine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom