A question for Albs....

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Azraeth said:
what can i say......

with this attitude no wonder prydwen's population is going down due to players moving to other servers!

keep up the good work guys :cheers:

how anyone can manage to go thru toa again is beyond me :< otherwise id move aswell but i cant bring myself to toa a 3rd time, noooooway :(

Azraeth

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
how anyone can manage to go thru toa again is beyond me :< otherwise id move aswell but i cant bring myself to toa a 3rd time, noooooway :(

trust me,many ppl do if they wanna escape all this s**t every time they try to log in and play A GAME and they find themselves between some bars made by ppl that live this GAME too much in order to realise that is a STUPID GAME and nothing more :(

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Azraeth said:
trust me,many ppl do if they wanna escape all this s**t every time they try to log in and play A GAME and they find themselves between some bars made by ppl that live this GAME too much in order to realise that is a STUPID GAME and nothing more :(

ow, good point, i hate toa though.. worst thing mythic ever did.

Zapsi

Fledgling Freddie
Cant u find a bug to stop ZF which is just as llam as grapple ?

Devaster

Fledgling Freddie
Zapsi said:
Cant u find a bug to stop ZF which is just as llam as grapple ?

its fz not zf, and its on 2min timer not 12sec, and u dont get a good "fly" just spamming f8+fz, you actualy have to be atleast an average player to use fz properly. the only fuck up with fz is posibility for healers to have it. thats beyond me why a grp can have 3-4fz in grp and other can have only 1 or dont have any.

oh and u can avoid fz easy if the sojourner sucks ass, while grapple u "cant".

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Devaster said:
its fz not zf, and its on 2min timer not 12sec, and u dont get a good "fly" just spamming f8+fz, you actualy have to be atleast an average player to use fz properly. the only fuck up with fz is posibility for healers to have it. thats beyond me why a grp can have 3-4fz in grp and other can have only 1 or dont have any.

oh and u can avoid fz easy if the sojourner sucks ass, while grapple u "cant".

mebbe ok in fg stuff, but it stinks 1 v 1.

Mael, 50th ment.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
they are prolly arseholes, but everyone will be using this in a month so who cares...

Mael, 50th ment.

Devaster

Fledgling Freddie
Maeloch said:
mebbe ok in fg stuff, but it stinks 1 v 1.

Mael, 50th ment.

as i said u can dodge it well if u'r fingers are moving fast.

-everything bad what happends to you its u'r own foult.
^^thats so old but so true.

agree abit tho..1vs1 fz on a class with cc its abit zzz, if purge not up u can only "enjoy the fly".

Jergiot

Fledgling Freddie
böghög på remi :wub:

no but seriously, bug or not, cheat or not, if every realm could do it as easily as mids, they would, end of story.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Devaster said:
agree abit tho..1vs1 fz on a class with cc its abit zzz, if purge not up u can only "enjoy the fly".
Eh, shows what you know, you can't purge FZ.

Pudzy said:
Cozak 50 Thane -=4L0=-

nuff said

Tbh pudz it takes alot more skill to stick to a thane let alone get it to rr4........rr4 isnt high but still the class isnt wanted in rvr.........whats your excuse for your chars pudz ;x highest was what? rr5 sb?

A

Aoln

His excuse is he has 17 lvl50s, and combined rps of ~3million i guess.

Aoln said:
His excuse is he has 17 lvl50s, and combined rps of ~3million i guess.

no no no Aoln :) he "Had" 17 lvl 50s, and combined only took them to around 1.5mil or so if that :D now he has like what? 3-4 50s in hib heh all pl'd ofc :clap:

Loch

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Eh, shows what you know, you can't purge FZ.
I think he meant purge the cc (normally mez before fz) so you can avoid the actual zephyr. Such hate in all you old excal people tho ^^

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Loch said:
Such hate in all you old excal people tho ^^
Could be because Devaster is (or used to be) active on Excalibur too, and I am well familiar with his attitude from previous posts.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Loch said:
I think he meant purge the cc (normally mez before fz) so you can avoid the actual zephyr. Such hate in all you old excal people tho ^^

fuck off u newb

xD :clap:

Corran

Part of the furniture
Joor said:
Hmm howcome no1 play savage anymore :confused:

maybe because they aint quite as overpowered as they used to and so mids decided to sulk they got nerfed down to just an above average light tank as opposed to overpowered one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom