A proposal to the 8v8 guilds on EU cluster for tonight! Please read

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amaru-Synergy

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:
Xroo's fungal problem

this is what happens when you sleep with the bosses daughter ! you get a nice 3 day holiday and a nice STD to boot !

Nice fights Sev and Tun ! .... if we had that 9th spot for bg... would be unstoppable... and it might actually be fair fights Oo

If you see me > expect PETS Oo

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Gamah said:
Honestly stop replying, I don't care what you think.

You sir, have a problem. You have dyslexia and yet you flame other peoples english.

And I know you don't care, it's just so sad to see such a pathetic person, so I actually start caring :-/

Sobek

Fledgling Freddie
AoD vs. Severance.. :rolleyes:

tis just me or are they always throwing random insults at each other?

Gamah

Banned
Kinag said:
You sir, have a problem. You have dyslexia and yet you flame other peoples english.

English*

You are still upset our guild reported uberlamer for emote spaming because apprantly in your eyes thats "lame". Well adding on a perfectly nice fight and emote spaming is the most retarded thing since Straef was born and tbh perfectly suited to the AOD play style.

As for my dyslexia, it puts me in the perfect situation to insult someones English.

Gamah

Banned
Sobek said:

Guilds have hated each other since DAoC was born, nothing new here.

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:

Far be it from me to throw oil on the flames but...

Gamah said:
You are still upset our guild reported uberlamer for emote spaming because apprantly in your eyes thats "lame". Well adding on a perfectly nice fight and emote spaming is the most retarded thing since Straef was born and tbh perfectly suited to the AOD play style.

As for my dyslexia, it puts me in the perfect situation to insult someones English.

spamming*
apparently*
someone's*

Summary: Must try harder.

Gamah

Banned
Bracken said:
Far be it from me to throw oil on the flames but...

spamming*
apparently*
someone's*

Summary: Must try harder.

Yeah, I can't spell, congratufuckinglations for working that out, however I have pretty good grammar. Maybe you missed the whole dyslexia part of 2 posts. I would rather spell a few words wrong than apparently be a "Captain Obvious" like you.

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Just to ruin the mood a bit.

(@Yeeha^Pwndancer): http://daoc-guide.4players.de/forums/showpost.php?p=344077&postcount=283
(@Yeeha^Pwndancer): k its german
(@Yeeha^Pwndancer): but now its official, the 8vs8 zone is not allowed
(@Yeeha^Pwndancer): yes a gamemaster told that the 8vs8 zone is rp farming n stuff
(@Yeeha^Pwndancer): now its not allowed anymore oo

Logs speak for themselfs.. would like to hear from an english gm regarding this issue.

Gamah

Banned
Eva said:
Just to ruin the mood a bit.

(@Yeeha^Pwndancer): http://daoc-guide.4players.de/forums/showpost.php?p=344077&postcount=283
(@Yeeha^Pwndancer): k its german
(@Yeeha^Pwndancer): but now its official, the 8vs8 zone is not allowed
(@Yeeha^Pwndancer): yes a gamemaster told that the 8vs8 zone is rp farming n stuff
(@Yeeha^Pwndancer): now its not allowed anymore oo

Logs speak for themselfs.. would like to hear from an english gm regarding this issue.

http://translate.google.com/transla...fe=off&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&prev=/language_tools

Uberlama

Fledgling Freddie
Sobek said:

To be honest, it would be better if you write Sev vs AoD, because it's not us who starting these flames. You can see in every topic which contains such flames that the first is always either zephina or gamah or jjura(jejorah or what) and not us. Like in this topic gamah took the first chance he got , to try some flame, he must be disappointed though since we didn't get the bait. Insulting someone with changing his name and/or his english skill is much more pathetic than gamah could ever understand. That is why I enjoy his flames, those show me that he is lot less advanced intellectually than the avarage , and the best he doesn't even realise it :) Anyway, I hope you did understand even if my english is so bad.

Back to the topic, nice night, I hope it will be the same tonight.

d34k

Fledgling Freddie
As was said on Klan Nidstang's Ventrilo last night, there were many characters in groups that had more RPs themselves than our entire group put together. It hurt mostly, although we did win a few fights.

Quite a humbling experience at times.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Gamah said:
Yeah, I can't spell, congratufuckinglations for working that out, however I have pretty good grammar. Maybe you missed the whole dyslexia part of 2 posts. I would rather spell a few words wrong than apparently be a "Captain Obvious" like you.
So, you spell a few words wrong yourself and flame people who point that out, but you reserve the right to correct others at will (correcting "english" to "English" is a spelling correction, not a grammar correction)? Clear case of case of skewed perception, i.e. since you are dyslectic you perceive yourself to be perfectly justified to flame others on their spelling and punctuation, yet have the perfect excuse for when it happens to you. :rolleyes:

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
dopi said:
Can also say it was GA with gwal in it tho xD

Ah right, I was informed that it was Gwal with a "completely random group".

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:

So why be a **** about other people's English if you can't get it right yourself? It's better not to try and be a clever **** in the first place.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Tbh AOD+Celadom didnt really purposfully add (at least as far as i could see), we got added on once but we were between them and the grp we were fighting so they couldnt have know we were in combat.

The PUG grp? added without hestitation, but they are a pug what do you expect :p

Overall some nice fights and enjoyable night of rvr :)

But /slap to the 2 bainshee hib grp we ran past because you were in combat only to be mezed from behind, ah well sh** happens

Cya Friday

p.s Nerf rejecta :p

Tuorin

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:
Ah right, I was informed that it was Gwal with a "completely random group".

He grouped with Ga primetime then we knocked up a group for 2-3 runs later on. Was with druids without fops and casters without mls. :)

Calo

Part of the furniture
Gamah said:
English*

so your an arrogant guy with dyslexia trying to be funny by laughing with people their english on a gaming forum telling us you don't care but actually posting 4/5++ posts about it.

now thats what i call funny.

oh and whining about adding is so old.

Calo

Part of the furniture
Belomar said:
So, you spell a few words wrong yourself and flame people who point that out, but you reserve the right to correct others at will (correcting "english" to "English" is a spelling correction, not a grammar correction)? Clear case of case of skewed perception, i.e. since you are dyslectic you perceive yourself to be perfectly justified to flame others on their spelling and punctuation, yet have the perfect excuse for when it happens to you. :rolleyes:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Belomar again.

you mole!

Yunio

Fledgling Freddie
Yes was a funny evening. Ran with FL group, most enjoyable night since coming back :)

Cloudz

Fledgling Freddie
Yunio we need a cleric for tonight, Toxii cant play again.
Want to play? :p

Ging

Part of the furniture
Yunio said:
Yes was a funny evening. Ran with FL group, most enjoyable night since coming back :)

only coz i got u horney with my PM's!

Marc

FH is my second home
lol reporting people for spamming emotes is as sad as you can get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom