A proposal to the 8v8 guilds on EU cluster for tonight! Please read

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Hey yaaa :)

My proposal is as follows
Let the alb caster random zerg fight the other realms zergs on the various bridges in our frontier and we take our 8v8 to the Agramon.

I wanna see atleast 4-6 groups running Agramon without adding tonight for some great fun!

See you on the battlefield and listen to papa chi :D

Regards

Jjuraa

Banned
will try persuade severance to run agramon. bare in mind that if we start getting added on when its not a 3way, we'll just fuck you off and go farm the zerg, so make sure your fellow guilds (naming no names) know that you dont want them adding :p

Everz

FH is my second home
I will be there.. me and my pet count as a fg :mad:

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Jjuraa said:
will try persuade severance to run agramon. bare in mind that if we start getting added on when its not a 3way, we'll just fuck you off and go farm the zerg, so make sure your fellow guilds (naming no names) know that you dont want them adding :p

I dont belive in the way of the 3 way. I think its a lame excuse to add.

And I also dislike Agramon area stupid hills and such but it seems to be the only way to avoid the bloddy oceanus BP caster zergs :(

now DO IT :D

Talivar

Part of the furniture
lol im all for fair fights but u cant call 3 way figths lame :p

Jjuraa

Banned
Chimaira said:
I dont belive in the way of the 3 way. I think its a lame excuse to add.

And I also dislike Agramon area stupid hills and such but it seems to be the only way to avoid the bloddy oceanus BP caster zergs :(

now DO IT :D

just run a path that doesnt take you over too many hills. i personally dont care (im a tank) but you cant always expect perfect terrain :D and i agree that three-ways can sometimes be annoying, but i also think theyre a good way to encourage quicker thinking on the part of your group, not to mention more in-keeping with game theme :p

Jollz

Loyal Freddie
We were running last night and Agromon was empty even though there was a post asking if adn what GG were running sunday nights. So ended up getting zerged all night YAY!!!. So if people say they are gonna run would be nice to see them there.. :clap:

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
I'll probably have a group running around, will be pickup though I expect.

S

shiftyyy

Jollz said:
We were running last night and Agromon was empty even though there was a post asking if adn what GG were running sunday nights. So ended up getting zerged all night YAY!!!. So if people say they are gonna run would be nice to see them there.. :clap:

we got quite a lot of fights in agramon last night, as a mid group

Baron

Fledgling Freddie
3-way is awesome.
This one time at band camp, we had this spit-roast....

Cloudz

Fledgling Freddie
just try to roam in decayed lands maybe, fairly flat there.

So we have

Albs:

FL
Chims grp
Eggys pickup

Hibs

Serverance

Mids

???

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Aftermath is out tonight with something, be it a gg or a PUG duno yet

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Talivar said:
lol im all for fair fights but u cant call 3 way figths lame :p

mids and hibs are fighting, both grps have used all RA's and have dead people lying around. albs group adds, with all RA's and full power/health/endu bars, wipes the remains of the 2 fgs already there and having a good/fun/fair fight. how is that any different from adding. i bet you both the hibs and mids would be cursing those albs for running over them like that and taking all the rps and fun away. atleast i know i would.

See you out there tonight though i guess! :) Agramon ftw!

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
rampant said:
see ya there on me scout :)

Re read thread post. 8v8ers

No puncussion add destroy our grp fights kapisch?

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Arethir said:
mids and hibs are fighting, both grps have used all RA's and have dead people lying around. albs group adds, with all RA's and full power/health/endu bars, wipes the remains of the 2 fgs already there and having a good/fun/fair fight. how is that any different from adding. i bet you both the hibs and mids would be cursing those albs for running over them like that and taking all the rps and fun away. atleast i know i would.

See you out there tonight though i guess! :) Agramon ftw!

couldn't said it better myself (or maybe i could, but i don't like thinking) :) fully agree.

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
Well, it looks like there is only Savage Conclave and Klan Nidstang running from Mid/Prydwen.

We'll be out tonight but tbh we are not playing in the league of Severance and Co. We are about RR5 in average but will probably give Agramon a shot anyways.
Maybe your Druids/Clerics can go afk once every 5 times you wipe the floor with us?

Baron

Fledgling Freddie
See ya there with Rampant 5 other scouts and a mincer

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
Baron said:

Can I suppose another proposal against twats like you:

If any 8 vs 8 fight is added on by people like you both groups disengage until the adds are taken care of.

Baron

Fledgling Freddie
Ouch! it was a joke.
Maybe you should stop looking in the mirror while you're wanking.
It's ruining your self-image...

Kinag

Part of the furniture
AoD will be out from 20.00. I'll nag them into going Agramon :)

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Rures minions will prolly out. Just hope the tards wants to play hib and not hardgard.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Baron said:

I'd bring a few groups from my alliance if it wasn't for the fact we'd probably still die ;)(bloody opted groups with healing and things! such unfairness)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom