A proposal to the 8v8 guilds on EU cluster for tonight! Please read

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamah

Banned
Some nice fights tonight, FL dominated us due to silly mistakes. Synergy gave some good fights, SC when not adding got handed it.

Good night of RvR.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Was not too bad, was an okey amount of grps to fight. At least fighting in agramon and actually getting a few decent FG vs FG fights was WAY better than the adding and zerging galore in IRVR.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Sometime good came out of a thread I made

Where is the world coming to :(

Nate

FH is my second home
had fun with 1fg hibs :eek: they left mmg to chase me on my skald :p then another saw but dont think they bothered! but well done all gg's was nice to see most staying outside bridge area. except bulle reloaded? there the ones in blue arent they?

Uberlama

Fledgling Freddie
too much albs were out :( and we got added on by some hibs once while fighting with Rure's grp

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Gamah said:
Cant laugh spam if you dead eh uberlamer?

Can't come up with a more constructive post?

I've been laugh spammed by your group before, never had a reason to bring it up until now though.

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
Definitely feel the hibs had the upper hand tonight.

We got quite a few bad maulings tonight. Though having both MA tanks on vent would be handy.

Gamah, you need to know which SC Group you are accusing of these heinous crimes, the other guys are abit sensitive over these things, they do lose sleep over them.

I am not so bothered, since its only a game. How we play as a team is more important.

Gamah

Banned
Kinag said:
Can't come up with a more constructive post?

I've been laugh spammed by your group before, never had a reason to bring it up until now though.

Why teh hell should my posts be constructive?

Uberlama

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
Cant laugh spam if you dead eh uberlamer?

still hurt in your feelings boy? let me know forward your so sensitive and i wouldnt talk to you :)

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Had a very nice night today :) Only group that added was a grp with Frostors (sp?), and i think he was with Quinlan, Citadel etc. But only happened once, so im happy :) Shame Rure's grp charged us when they saw the adders instead of pulling off, but i think that's abit to much to expect! :D

Lets keep this going!

Gamah

Banned
Uberlama said:
still hurt in your feelings boy? let me know forward your so sensitive and i wouldnt talk to you :)

Got that reply in English boy?

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
SkarIronfist said:
Gamah, you need to know which SC Group you are accusing of these heinous crimes, the other guys are abit sensitive over these things, they do lose sleep over them.

We do.. and when we sleep its with lots of bad dreams! :eek7:

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
We know you did, we were dicussing how bad our respective evenings were before logging.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Gamah said:

And yet you seem to amaze me.

I don't understand how you can be two totally different people.

1. He's not english, and considering that I think he's doing hell of a job in writing the language.

2. You understand what he said, you just want to flame bait.

Gamah

Banned
Kinag said:
And yet you seem to amaze me.

I don't understand how you can be two totally different people.

1. He's not english, and considering that I think he's doing hell of a job in writing the language.

2. You understand what he said, you just want to flame bait.

Honestly stop replying, I don't care what you think.

Gamah

Banned
Pwned by the fledging freddy :( FYI Mistar Fledging, I have been banned quite a few times..but my posts although arrogent stick within the rules of the beloved Freddies!

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
Arethir said:
Had a very nice night today :) Only group that added was a grp with Frostors (sp?), and i think he was with Quinlan, Citadel etc. But only happened once, so im happy :) Shame Rure's grp charged us when they saw the adders instead of pulling off, but i think that's abit to much to expect! :D

Lets keep this going!

Was my grp didnt know who u are untill i saw u just killed Xoy. We did that becuase earlier we got added by Hypnotoad(sp?) grp while fighting FL. We thought that it was them first. sorry :(

Cloudz

Fledgling Freddie
yeah was nice tonight, it was a 3way fight, and we didnt intentionally add on Severance.

Hope tomorrow is good also :)

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
:puke:

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS 3-WAY FIGHT
Its merely an excuse to add

It only is if THREE groups at the exact time attacks everyone and all.

Current 3way is what Arethir said a third group jumping 2 groups that usually has fallen grp members or RA´s down and having the upper hand to clean both groups without a sweat.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
Got that reply in English, boy?
Ethild said:
Well I see your arrangement went well.

First fight we had, FL adds :p.
We actually avoided your group earlier oO
Gamah said:
insta mez on a det 5 merc gogo!
Hey, for some reason they still bother :e

Was decent, rps were nice aswell, tho I didn't really feel like playing merc, after not having done so for several months :e

Tuorin

Fledgling Freddie
Ran in a total pug and with 7 for a bit. Got zerged by Albs while fighting FL 2 fg of adds but generally seemed okay. Nice to see Agramon and nice to play hero for once, shoulda maed though. :) Was an accidental add by 2 from group on AOD thinking it the zerg adders. ;/

Docs

Fledgling Freddie
Nate said:
had fun with 1fg hibs :eek: they left mmg to chase me on my skald :p then another saw but dont think they bothered! but well done all gg's was nice to see most staying outside bridge area. except bulle reloaded? there the ones in blue arent they?

Yep, were the blue ones who played about some in odins tonight.

Had a run in agramon to see if there was any action there at all, got our asses handed to us badly, on the other hand we were pretty heavy on casters. Had 3 ice wizzies in a open ground fight, no friar, no BGer.

Odins was much better and we had some interesting fights, you might find it unbelievable but we did actually have quite fun with everything from fights against evenly matched hib/mid grps to threesomes with people everywhere.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Ran in a half random group to start, we expected the result: we got handed our arses - a real struggle without theurg/bodyguard etc.

Had great fun in a decent guild group from 10pm onwards though, good fights Severance/Gwal's PUG and other hib groups. Amidst the TS chat of pasties, findus crispy pancakes, Ging's emotions and Xroo's fungal problem it was a great laugh :)

Great evening :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom