A proposal to the 8v8 guilds on EU cluster for tonight! Please read

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
lol reporting people for spamming emotes is as sad as you can get.

i really wonder how would the WOW forum look like after 3-4pages of /spit on mistar Gamah. (which is a quite common thing)
bet he would cry irl ;<

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Uberlama said:
To be honest, it would be better if you write Sev vs AoD, because it's not us who starting these flames. You can see in every topic which contains such flames that the first is always either zephina or gamah or jjura(jejorah or what) and not us. Like in this topic gamah took the first chance he got , to try some flame, he must be disappointed though since we didn't get the bait. Insulting someone with changing his name and/or his english skill is much more pathetic than gamah could ever understand. That is why I enjoy his flames, those show me that he is lot less advanced intellectually than the avarage , and the best he doesn't even realise it :) Anyway, I hope you did understand even if my english is so bad.

Back to the topic, nice night, I hope it will be the same tonight.

Oh really, I see. Please feel free to show me where in this thread I have "flamed" you guys if I always use threads like this to have a go at you ? Dont intend to start flamewars, but I am entitled to state my opinion and disagree with some of the things you post. Dont flatter yourself thinking that it is personal, because it aint.

Uberlama

Fledgling Freddie
Coldbeard said:
Oh really, I see. Please feel free to show me where in this thread I have "flamed" you guys if I always use threads like this to have a go at you ? Dont intend to start flamewars, but I am entitled to state my opinion and disagree with some of the things you post. Dont flatter yourself thinking that it is personal, because it aint.

It seems my english is still bad because i cant remember i wrote u flamed in this topic, but im sure i wrote that then just by accident ^^ and if i am right i used generalisation (took this topic just as an example of gamahs behavior) and in that i was more than right, which of course not you nor the two other will ever accept, because of those reasons i mentioned in my previous posts. feel free to define this as you want, we both know what i am talking about and that i am right.
we didnt start flames. you guys did all the time when a topic turned into flame wars, not to mention the topics created because you guys (FYI again generalisation! :) ) wanted to flame about something. ( dont have to think for old topics, just a few weeks away there was one for example. or 2, did we make that topic? :) )

And about flatterning of personal, well if its not personal to change someone's name and try to flame him with that or with his english knowledge, then you have no idea what is personal insulting :)

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Just note that I speak on my own behalf and not grp's. Figure thats what Gamah is doing as well, if you are going to quarrel you two in between, fine! I just suggest you stop acting like he is talking on behalf of everyone in the guildgrp.

Regarding emote spamming, I've throwed a few laughs at you and you have spammed laughs at me. Even though I dislike you and your grp I have not reported anything such as that. Just to make that clear.

Now lets end this forumdrama :)

Gazon

Fledgling Freddie
FFS!! dont add on this nice Clash of Egos we're having here, n00b!!1

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Sobek said:
AoD vs. Severance..
tis just me or are they always throwing random insults at each other?
Sobek :D:D
Gamah said:
English*

You are still upset our guild reported uberlamer for emote spaming because apprantly in your eyes thats "lame". Well adding on a perfectly nice fight and emote spaming is the most retarded thing since Straef was born and tbh perfectly suited to the AOD play style.

As for my dyslexia, it puts me in the perfect situation to insult someones English.
My birth was that retarded? I was under the impression that I did some worse things since, but appareantly I've been doing alright \o/
Bracken said:
Far be it from me to throw oil on the flames but...

spamming*
apparently*
someone's*

Summary: Must try harder.
I always thought it was appareantly :(
Belomar said:
So, you spell a few words wrong yourself and flame people who point that out, but you reserve the right to correct others at will (correcting "english" to "English" is a spelling correction, not a grammar correction)? Clear case of case of skewed perception, i.e. since you are dyslectic you perceive yourself to be perfectly justified to flame others on their spelling and punctuation, yet have the perfect excuse for when it happens to you.
\o>
Calo said:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Belomar again.

you mole!
Same message, sucks :<
Yunio said:
Yes was a funny evening. Ran with FL group, most enjoyable night since coming back :)
I make the night enjoyable \o\

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
We'l be out again tonight, lets have another decent night!

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
gamah is just a fooking FH nerd, whats new about that ? xD just ignore him <teh end :S>

Gamah

Banned
Bhalage said:
i really wonder how would the WOW forum look like after 3-4pages of /spit on mistar Gamah. (which is a quite common thing)
bet he would cry irl ;<

Wasn't aware I said I reported..I said my guild. I wonder if the WoW forum users can read.

Gamah

Banned
Belomar said:
So, you spell a few words wrong yourself and flame people who point that out, but you reserve the right to correct others at will (correcting "english" to "English" is a spelling correction, not a grammar correction)? Clear case of case of skewed perception, i.e. since you are dyslectic you perceive yourself to be perfectly justified to flame others on their spelling and punctuation, yet have the perfect excuse for when it happens to you. :rolleyes:

Yet another high horse post by some nordic warrior.

Gamah

Banned
Uberlama said:
Insulting someone with changing his name and/or his english skill is much more pathetic than gamah could ever understand. That is why I enjoy his flames, those show me that he is lot less advanced intellectually than the avarage , and the best he doesn't even realise it :) Anyway, I hope you did understand even if my english is so bad.

Yes, I am intellectualy challenged..tis why I got great results in every exam I have ever taken. Damn me for being so stupid :(..

By the way "Not taking the bait" means you don't attack me personally 4 lines later..But thanks, mission acomplished Uberlamer.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Hehe, Uberlamer.

Stop being a cockboy Gamah and grow up.

Gamah

Banned
haha calling me a cockboy and telling me to grow up, hypocrisy in its finest hour. Next you'll be saying AoD don't add! Anyway I have been informed by a moderator to tone it down, so I won't be posting on this thread again.

Corran

Part of the furniture
To be quite honest this entire flaming between guilds is a joke....

AoD got reputation from the past, they tried to change and people added on them still... so they added back.

Severence got a reputation from the past, people added on them and they added back...

The guilds are the same to be honest, neither can say they never add on people that done nothing wrong against them. Both may try to avoid doing so but it is impossible to get it right 100% of the time... even the best guilds in the game cant avoid it 100% time so what chance do either of said groups stand?

Just let the matter drop, stop the argueing (that is too gamah, jjurra, zeph, kinag, uber and all the rest)

And just to save you time... I am now in aod for some RvR... and yet I will keep to trying to avoid adding on fights. Shame the guilds that respected me for that have left just the hypocrits behind :p

Ethild

Fledgling Freddie
If there wasn't any drama FH would be very dull :(. Keep arguing. It gives me something to read.

With this in mind im going to perpetuate the thread and call rure a homosexual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom