[IN CHARACTER] *A pallid white hand thrusts itself out of the ground*

Ayam Ganbatte

Fledgling Freddie
*Ayam crawls out from the grave, a million claws trying to drag him back*

"Stupid dramatic entrances," he grins, leaving the stench of hell behind him. Squinting his eyes at the setting sun, he rips the caked mud off him, limping away in obvious pain. "5 years in the grave, damn cramps".

Ayam joins the forest path, scowling at the returning farmers, exchanging their suspicious stares.

OOC: First post, bitches.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
With a crooked smile, Roo watches Ayam limp off as he sits cross-legged on his gently floating disc.

Roo mutters to himself, "Now, where are the others I wonder."
He places the palm of his hand on the disc, which briefly glows brighter around it.
"Ah... that way."
He stands up on the disc and floats off in the opposite direction to Ayam, chuckling slightly.

Roo whispers softly, "Come Shadows, gather. Soon we march," and deftly drives his disc straight into a tree, falling off and cursing loudly, "Bugger me with a Nurgling, why don't these things have an effing steering wheel!"

The disc glows and a dry cracked voice whispers, "You were facing backwards."
"How can I be facing backwards, you're a DISC. You're circular. No front or back."
"You were facing backwards."
Roo tries to climb on and turn on the disc, but only succeeds in falling off again. This happens a few times in a row in a low budget comedy kind of way.
"So how in Tzeentch's name am I meant to know which is the front?"
"I lied. You were facing the front all the time."
Through slitted eyes, Roo regards the disc, which despite having no face manages to exude smugness, "Slippery, aren't you."
"I can be."
"So why throw me off dammit?"
"I'm chaotic. Its kind of what I do. Part of the job description as it were."
"I'll walk then. Up yours Frisbee Face."
"What? You can't walk. You've got to float. Its why I'm here. I've been sent to take you for a ride. As it were."

Roo stalks off, face dark.

"Tzeentch is going to be pissed at you! Turning down this gift."

A note of desperation creeps into the disc's whispering tones when there's no response, "Wait for me! Look I'll be good. Um bad. Well uh...ambivalent. Bad, but in a good way!"

Roo doesn't look back and keeps walking, the disc bobbing around behind him like a puppy that doesn't realise its roadkill.

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
A dark silhouette watches the scene from a not so nearby tree. "Follow your former Master" setting an imaginary pink elephant onto the tracks of Ayam the Re-risen.
Saying "I'll keep an eye on this one" the figure sets out to follow the magus known as Roo ...and his Disc.

Ayam Ganbatte

Fledgling Freddie
*Ayam hears a whispery voice in his head, giving his groggy senses some direction*

"That voice ...familiar ...can I trust it?" he mused, turned around and walked down the misty forest path, still with a pathetic limp badgering him. After a few paces a very audible crack is heard and Ayam's figure lurched wildly to the left.

"My hip!" he squealed, outstretching his arms to the farmers whose silhouettes dissipated into the mists.

Ayam tried to walk on, but in vain, stuck with a cramped left hip, he could only proceed to rotate to the left. "I wish I had a bloody disc to ride on, too," and pouted like a drama queen.

After 10 rotations Ayam collapsed dizzily to the ground, perhaps to be rediscovered after another 5 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom