A message for Evita

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rami

One of Freddy's beloved
Manisch Depressiv said:
If everyone would do a hilarious whine post like Rami did each time a FG he is gets added this forum would be closed. He is a bad loser, who can't accept that his guild is not on top of the food chain anylonger because some people are starting to get better and more organized and put up some competition. And it's funny how the worst players on Albion as he calls us are able to do it. Guess it's not easy for him anylonger to farm random lowbies without Relics (at 03 AM :p).

Rofl, more organised and better? Ok, so you zerg us with about 55 people and all of a sudden you're more skilled than when you did the same the day before, ok.

Zerg experience I guess. And it's funny you say 3 am, I remember you said 2 am in the original post and it was actually at 1 am, but hey, everytime you tell the story you have to add an hour or else it won't look as good. I guess you're not allowed to RvR when you're rr3+ after 12 because you want your lvl 23 sorc to get arpees.

You're a sad patethic idiot that doesn't even know what RvR is. To you skills is zerging, that's pretty obvius. Why not run in a fg for the challenge, and then talk about being good?

Oh yea, you prefer zerging the 500 rp's you get per day and then brag about how good you are on FH the rest of the day. THAT'S COOL HEHEHE

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
Aye Manisch is more organised, he manages to organise 55 people into a fg :)

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
I really like Maelstrom and hope I get to that level some day. Despite the fact that they steamroll me whenever I'm in the same zone. I've met them enough times to know there are no excuses - they have a group which outclass us by far utility-wise and they play very well together. But the /laugh-spam is unnecessary.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
i reported this thread ages ago :|

but its still going :(

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Rami said:
Rofl, more organised and better? Ok, so you zerg us with about 55 people and all of a sudden you're more skilled than when you did the same the day before, ok.

Zerg experience I guess. And it's funny you say 3 am, I remember you said 2 am in the original post and it was actually at 1 am, but hey, everytime you tell the story you have to add an hour or else it won't look as good. I guess you're not allowed to RvR when you're rr3+ after 12 because you want your lvl 23 sorc to get arpees.

You're a sad patethic idiot that doesn't even know what RvR is. To you skills is zerging, that's pretty obvius. Why not run in a fg for the challenge, and then talk about being good?

Oh yea, you prefer zerging the 500 rp's you get per day and then brag about how good you are on FH the rest of the day. THAT'S COOL HEHEHE

Rami, it's back to school for you where you can learn to read basic texts. I didn't say I am any good, I said that people are starting to get better and more organized than they were before. That's a relative statement. And afair I dind't brag about anything here, we beat you up yesterday the first fight, that's a fact like you beat us up somedays. You take the game way too personal and do some penis measuarement here I don't need to do, I am out of this age. I never did any statement about the general skill of you or Legacy and I will not do so, because it is irrelevant and we got already you here on the forums as the skill jury master.

A big pinky Firbolg inside a shroom field next to Boldiam keep is a big target, try to play some Luri stealther if you can't deal with the consequences of being beaten up by sad pathetic idiots that dont know what RvR is.

If you are the self proclaimed RvR expert that gets beaten up by sad pathetic idiots that don't know what RvR is but only zerg for 500 RPs daily then you are at the end what?

A fucking whiner, nothing else. A whiner that complains about not getting a FG vs FG fight next to a hostile keep he camps.

EOD for me, have better to do than to listen to your daily dose of whining and insulting people.

Rami

One of Freddy's beloved
Manisch Depressiv said:
A big pinky Firbolg inside a shroom field next to Boldiam keep is a big target, try to play some Luri stealther if you can't deal with the consequences of being beaten up by sad pathetic idiots that dont know what RvR is.

Nah I have no problems getting killed by you. The only problem I have is when you zerg us and then say you don't zerg. or as Evita did, say that we were the ones that zerg. I mean seriously, who are you trying to convince?

Anyway, you can discuss all you want. I know that Evita plays it unfair and that's ok with me, but don't come and say that he never runs in a zerg, because he's Mr Zerg himself.

thaaadi

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
And afair I dind't brag about anything here, we beat you up yesterday the first fight, that's a fact like you beat us up somedays.

We camped bold cuz our bard was afk, and when he came back you attacked us from behind and 1,5 fg casters/scouts attacked us from keepside, and afaik rami wasnt anoyed to die vs your zerg that fight cuz we asked for it. But you zerging us middle of nowhere when kupo+ another fg already fight us was anoying.

edit: and know you your response will be "evita got killed 2 years ago cuz a ranger added on legacy and wanted revenge"

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Rami said:

Still lying,bug abusing and flaming people rami?Its ok most of us stopped listening and started laughing at you long before this particular thread.Except me, i pity you.

Profion

Fledgling Freddie
Okey MR Manisch Depressiv.

And the dude above who thinks you can beat groups without RAs, you should sort him out, ... If I were him I'd just shut up until some regular group gets your realm ranks.

That will be me then, what i meent by that is why should we have add tag along when we dont even need to use alot of RAs agains Evitas group or have 100% focus on the fight.
Im not saying we are uber or anything, smt we burn all our RAs in one FG fight. And there are some good hib groups out smt. But the Evita group are low RRs and dont play so good together all the times atm. I have been there my self iknow how it is to play in a low RR group against a high RR group and its hard iknow. The only funny thing here is that Evita adds like hell and then try to say that we are running whit sticked add.

I havent seen Evitas group whit a FG add on stick so many times but they add on all fights they see. I dont care if a alb group add on us when we are fighting hibbs 3 realm fights is fun....smt. But i get mad when we are fighting the PE group and then Evita starts to add its kinda zzzzzzzz boring.

Okey this is how we are playing in maelstrom we run a round and looking for FGs, okey there is legacy fighting some mids DONT ADD STICK UP (valgs nazi mode), looks like the hibs are winning, okey says valg we move away and let the hibs rebuff etc so they are ready for fight again. :)

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Rami said:
I know that Evita plays it unfair and that's ok with me, but don't come and say that he never runs in a zerg, because he's Mr Zerg himself.
Since you obviously have the "close ties" or "good communication" with the albion realm as a whole why dont you ask them how often outside of a keep fight or a relic raid ive run 2fg in say...The past two months...

It just gets sadder and sadder every time you post up rami,reality and you just dont cross paths too often to they?Still you keep that attention seeking going eh, must be doing your low self-confidence a lot of good...

Rami

One of Freddy's beloved
TheBinarySurfer said:
Still lying,bug abusing and flaming people rami?Its ok most of us stopped listening and started laughing at you long before this particular thread.Except me, i pity you.

most of us? why don't you say most of us 60 zerglings and be done with it?
And you pity me? You know when a child tries to sound like an adult he sounds like an idiot.

Hey Evita, wanna buy my friends Warlock?!?

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
I say Rami, Evita and Manische zeurder should all give their age so we at least get the calling eachother kids out of the way ;p

Smellysox

One of Freddy's beloved
U heard that song by the russian lesbians ??
"Show me the way to ramadildo " :<

Gettafix

Fledgling Freddie
I'm a cleric that often runs in Evita's groups. Its a group of around 12 ish people that he calls on for groups depending who is online at the time.

Evita does not zerg. I have been in the group once in the last 2 months where we had to run 2 fg and it was in response to hib/mid running 2fg+

I have seen Evita as leader of a rvr BG once in the last 2 months. This was during the late stages of the recent Relic Raid since the original leader had to log.

Evita does try to play honorably. He tries not to add on fgVSfg fights. But he is not in control of what everyone does inside the group, sure it happens sometimes.

To Rami-- you say you like fgVSfg rvr and yet by slagging off Evita all the time your are critisizing one of the players who actually does play the game the way you say you want it to be played. :twak:

Illtar

Fledgling Freddie
any hibs/mids grps whining over adders or ppl on stick should kinda look at themselves aswell.

In my book adding is about the same as attacking soloers with a fg (IE a unfair fight).

and i have never ever been spared while solo by a fg. And when you are solo, FGs are like bloody zergs running at mach5.

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
Evita's FG ! Here it is!

Maybe you could make a 6 balanced fg and roam? Noobs

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Glad to see youre still a :wanker: penlid, you attack renaris and expect us to fight you 1fg-1fg? Just in case you missed it the first time with your short sight seeing as you somehow missed the fact you were attacking a keep with a relic in it :wanker:

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
TheBinarySurfer said:
Glad to see youre still a :wanker: penlid, you attack renaris and expect us to fight you 1fg-1fg? Just in case you missed it the first time with your short sight seeing as you somehow missed the fact you were attacking a keep with a relic in it :wanker:
If you look that keep is Bold, just incased you missed it with your blindness from wanking so hard or meh.

Smellysox

One of Freddy's beloved
Penlid said:
If you look that keep is Bold, just incased you missed it with your blindness from wanking so hard or meh.
No ure right its called defence of relics ? And btw stop posting random gay pics of evertime u get ure ass kicked , Evita i couldnt see in one of them :)

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
Why do you defend relics at Bold? we gave up after first try tbh. And Evita ran out of pic, but you can see a groupie wisteria in one of them. And im just trying to say look how many FG's you could be running instead of zerging.

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Penlid said:
The one of them i looked at sure as hell isnt bold, cba watching all your crap you post up :p

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
heheyougotpwned

Penlid you are clueless aren't you? You attack a keep with a relic in it and you fucking expect us to fall into neat groups of 8 so we can battle it out fair and square?

Maybe next time USA has a confict with some country they can organize a Counterstrike deathmatch and the one with the most frags becomes president of the new country?

stfu meight

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
I see hibs are still QQing cause they are underpopulated :eek:

and hibs do there own fair share of zergring :eek: I have SS if I can be bothered to upload them

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
Shanaia said:
heheyougotpwned

Penlid you are clueless aren't you? You attack a keep with a relic in it and you fucking expect us to fall into neat groups of 8 so we can battle it out fair and square?

Maybe next time USA has a confict with some country they can organize a Counterstrike deathmatch and the one with the most frags becomes president of the new country?

stfu meight
I didnt say get 8 man groups at the relics, said there is hibs fg's roaming, why dont u albs make fg's too and roam as well. I dont give a fuck about the relic tbh

Smellysox

One of Freddy's beloved
Penlid said:
Why do you defend relics at Bold? we gave up after first try tbh. And Evita ran out of pic, but you can see a groupie wisteria in one of them. And im just trying to say look how many FG's you could be running instead of zerging.
Evita just ran out of pic ? ah k ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom