A message for Evita

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
big difference between one dude who have a rr10 druid rr9 ranger vs one ebayed rr9 mincer with a zerg behind :)

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
PMs dont give all the attention seekers what they want though puppet, whine threads do.

And since i didnt get a chance to reply to maelstrom, big wow we lost to you with all ra's and artis down.Oh no, no other group has ever done that now have they.Your running with the +1/+2 adds on stick last night made me lose a lot of respect for you as a group.

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
the chip i didn't eat last night doesn't respec me anymore either, this is more important than the loss of respect from an ebayed zergling

Smellysox

One of Freddy's beloved
Elendar said:
the chip i didn't eat last night doesn't respec me anymore either, this is more important than the loss of respect from an ebayed zergling
Ok i was in evita`s group last night <Was only 8 of us btw> We got zerged by mael fg +2 :eek: cheap as chips mieght !

Attachments

• cac-DD_Chips_1.jpg
    cac-DD_Chips_1.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 64

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
I had respect for the grp that steam rolled us head on...

Or I did until the pathetic laugh spam...

Profion

Fledgling Freddie
Smellysox said:
Ok i was in evita`s group last night <Was only 8 of us btw> We got zerged by mael fg +2 :eek: cheap as chips mieght !

No you fought maels FG then u got added you meen? mael never have any one sticked like Evita have.

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Dakkath said:
I had respect for the grp that steam rolled us head on...

Or I did until the pathetic laugh spam...

I must agree here evan though you are a alb, they wouldnt like it if they did it to you so why the fuck should you have to sit there and take it.

Smellysox

One of Freddy's beloved
Profion said:
No you fought maels FG then u got added you meen? mael never have any one sticked like Evita have.
You will never stop ppl adding tbh... Evita dont make the set up with ppl on sticky :)

Luz

Fledgling Freddie
why do ppl waste so much energy trying to get ppl not adding etc etc. . .

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Lol better than Vn Drama. almost :mad:

P.S The same people that whine about adding (aka the phat lewt 8v8 guilds) never seem to whine when they chew trough 2.5fg as butter on the odd occasion. Can hear the "Leet52" team etc saying in Vent: Amigoudh that was awesome guys. 5 min after the 2.5fg returns the favor. They say: ffs lets post FH I aint havin this.

Luz

Fledgling Freddie
Chimaira said:
Lol better than Vn Drama. almost :mad:

P.S The same people that whine about adding (aka the phat lewt 8v8 guilds) never seem to whine when they chew trough 2.5fg as butter on the odd occasion. Can hear the "Leet52" team etc saying in Vent: Amigoudh that was awesome guys. 5 min after the 2.5fg returns the favor. They say: ffs lets post FH I aint havin this.

That´s so true.

None waajn when they win vs. more numbers (like most of the times tbh).

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH

Xxcalibur said:
big difference between one dude who have a rr10 druid rr9 ranger vs one ebayed rr9 mincer with a zerg behind :)
1. ur a retard and maybe u shud try alb/pryd evita never takes more than 8 the rest are stealth adders
2. get a new insult ebay is so old...+ most people p lvl their alts all way to 50, tbh i see no difference since they dont play their class until 50, oh wow evita was low rr anyway when bought the rest Evita done him/herself
3. oh wow evita has a life >.< unlike some

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
Mikah75 said:
1. ur a retard and maybe u shud try alb/pryd evita never takes more than 8 the rest are stealth adders
2. get a new insult ebay is so old...+ most people p lvl their alts all way to 50, tbh i see no difference since they dont play their class until 50, oh wow evita was low rr anyway when bought the rest Evita done him/herself

1.We have seen him running 2 fg grp in hadrians wall while eras-berk-beno status was active.

2.he ebayed when mincer was at least +rr6 , the first million of rps are the hard moment .

3. i am 23 years and i m ending my career at university ( law) so stfu with "life comments"

4.Insult your mother

Rami

One of Freddy's beloved
Mikah75 said:
1.) Ye righte
2.) Who cares if it's old, we're not out for good jokes here. Fact is char is ebayed and he's a clueless idiot that lies.
3.) wow you're so cool! telling ppl they have no life makes you look rly cool.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Rami said:
1.) Ye righte
2.) Who cares if it's old, we're not out for good jokes here. Fact is char is ebayed and he's a clueless idiot that lies.
3.) wow you're so cool! telling ppl they have no life makes you look rly cool.

Hungover or just cranky? :p

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Actually Evita was rr8 when She was ebayed ^^ still RR8 aswell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom