A message for Evita

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zede

Part of the furniture
Xxcalibur said:
1.We have seen him running 2 fg grp in hadrians wall while eras-berk-beno status was active.

2.he ebayed when mincer was at least +rr6 , the first million of rps are the hard moment .

3. i am 23 years and i m ending my career at university ( law) so stfu with "life comments"

4.Insult your mother

If you had a clue, the so called "2 fg" bolox was in direct response to you guys doing just that - I believe this was covered in another evita post last week.

U didnt read the other thread ?

Seriously though, we all want the fabled "1 fg vs 1fg" type fights, but It dont always happen, even with the best intentions. I have played with EVERY one in Evitas group, and they all want this type of fight. If you honestly think they are out to "zerg" and ruin your fg fun - well.......

you are gonna be a shit lawer/solicitor !!

leviathane

Part of the furniture
the new evita is a nice bloke tbh, just tards from other realms think he's the leader of "teh zerg" when really the main leader is the hibs/mids that used to force the albs to have to go 2fg aswell, then the funny thing is mids/hibs whine at albs for zerging. :bazbeer: :cheers: lol.

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Xxcalibur said:
3. i am 23 years and i m ending my career at university ( law) so stfu with "life comments"

I really look forward to reading the article on The Sun:

Young Internet addicted prosecuter proclaims in court: "U have teh righte 2 stfu".

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Azathrim said:
I really look forward to reading the article on The Sun:

Young Internet addicted prosecuter proclaims in court: "U have teh righte 2 stfu".

:worthy:

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Aeva said:
is it me or is puppet becoming more and more of a retard?

I make a practical joke about a closed topic which was titled the same and include a link to PM Evita and Im the retard?

Septina

Part of the furniture
Puppet said:
I make a practical joke about a closed topic which was titled the same and include a link to PM Evita and Im the retard?

You play another realm in a game than him, thus... (and this has been proven you know :D) you have to be a retard and all albs/mids must hate your guts irl! :(

Aye really!!!11

Box4m

Fledgling Freddie
TheBinarySurfer said:
PMs dont give all the attention seekers what they want though puppet, whine threads do.

And since i didnt get a chance to reply to maelstrom, big wow we lost to you with all ra's and artis down.Oh no, no other group has ever done that now have they.Your running with the +1/+2 adds on stick last night made me lose a lot of respect for you as a group.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

Lorimez Shadowblade

Fledgling Freddie
lol @ some people who really haven't had enough love from their mummies

Imo I bet that Steveh phones Evita who then pms everyone with stealth to zerg in HW ;)

I know, first hand, that evita doesn't run a zerg. Yes he's an intelligent player that pms groups that have been killed to then go find the action but who doesn't? After all you want to rezz up realmies and kill the enemy.

He's a damn fine player whose got his whole head screwed on about this FH flaming Bullshit which tbh is becoming more and more like a playground with people who cant take losing sometimes.

I feel sorry for people that have to target other players to vent their frustration at losing at a game. :fluffle:

Not everyone can play the way YOU want it but hey thats doac.

/bow

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
Let's see if I can make myself some friends here :)

Yes, I am a semi-permanent member of the fg that seems to be FOTM
whine-bots atm.

Xxcalibur said:
1.We have seen him running 2 fg grp in hadrians wall while eras-berk-beno status was active.

Yes you have... We ALWAYS start out as a FG and do stay that way if Hib/Mids are running full groups only...

However, sometimes you guys run 2fg/3fg zergs together (and I dare anyone here to try to *truthfully* tell me that anyone in their realm never does this)

On these occasions, after repeatedly wiping to vastly superior numbers without a single decent fight, yes we've asked another fg to join us for a while until things even themselves out...

Anyone who says they wouldn't do the same is full of BS

Xxcalibur said:
2.he ebayed when mincer was at least +rr6 , the first million of rps are the hard moment .

Can't comment on this as I don't know the facts... All I know, is the Evita I know is a decent player, good company and I'm glad to have them on my friends list...

Regardless of what the few (or the many) think, I will never stop defending my friends or judge them on heresay or circumstantial evidence, I take people as I find them.

Maybe some of you guys should have the sense to do the same.

Xxcalibur said:

And this has what to do with DAoC?
I'm 29 (30 this year) with a first class honours degree in Computer Science...
Big deal? Who gives a shit?

It doesn't make me a better player... It doesn't make me more *ubah* than anyone else or make me *pwn* them...

We all make sacrificies in our social lives with everything we do, some more than others and again... Not relevant. You choose how you play, you choose how often... If people don't like that then they can fo, mind their own business and do it their own way. Abuse is not warranted.

Xxcalibur said:
4.Insult your mother
I hate my mother... We've not gotten along for a very long time... She was mistreated/abused by her first husband (my tosser of a father) and transferred that violence and agression on to me until I was old enough to prevent it happening anymore...

Even with the fun, fun stuff I've handled there (and trust me some of it was bad) I don't take to people insulting my mother (or anyone elses) very well... Large bloke, brought up in violent surroundings. You work out my response last time someone insulted a family member...

So cut that shit out. It's not big, not clever and un-necessary...

Hmmmm. Not the direction I expected this post to take but never mind, I cba to edit that shit out...

Chimaira said:
Lol better than Vn Drama. almost :mad:

P.S The same people that whine about adding (aka the phat lewt 8v8 guilds) never seem to whine when they chew trough 2.5fg as butter on the odd occasion. Can hear the "Leet52" team etc saying in Vent: Amigoudh that was awesome guys. 5 min after the 2.5fg returns the favor. They say: ffs lets post FH I aint havin this.

wow i agree with chim :eek7:

Smellysox

One of Freddy's beloved
Rami said:
1.) Ye righte
2.) Who cares if it's old, we're not out for good jokes here. Fact is char is ebayed and he's a clueless idiot that lies.
3.) wow you're so cool! telling ppl they have no life makes you look rly cool.

1 . Always .
2 . Its boring and sad , repetitive and just total bollox woohh he ebayed woooo \o/ . NO i dont agree , he runs very good groups well put together. Maybe ure just getting abit pissed off that u didnt see the mini on ebay first and are missing all the fun ?
3. NO im cool u blow in rl :<

Attachments

• 74463.jpg
    74463.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 14

Profion

Fledgling Freddie
TheBinarySurfer said:
PMs dont give all the attention seekers what they want though puppet, whine threads do.

And since i didnt get a chance to reply to maelstrom, big wow we lost to you with all ra's and artis down.Oh no, no other group has ever done that now have they.Your running with the +1/+2 adds on stick last night made me lose a lot of respect for you as a group.

HAHAHAHAHAHA we dont need adds to be able to kill you (dont even need to use any RAs) why should we run whit adds?

Kingston

Fledgling Freddie
TheBinarySurfer said:
Your running with the +1/+2 adds on stick last night made me lose a lot of respect for you as a group.

Why post something that obviously got no base in reality?

Easy to accuse someone else to take the some of the heat of yourself I guess.

Niko

Fledgling Freddie
TheBinarySurfer said:

You are so sad m8. :eek2:

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
TheBinarySurfer said:

Guess its hard when you have ebayed a char, but a Spiritmaster pet doesn't count as a player, nor do the Brittle Guard, so if you remove those from your 'active playing character' list we are only eight people.

And how can we run more than eight people when we run on aughealer speed with no crocring as some mincer have?

I know you dont run two fullgroups on stick, but you never seem to turn away when a adding options comes up. Nor do you seem to move away when you have the chance to zerg someone.

I have pretty good comms with your fellow realmmates, and they are always complaining about you adding then saying "sorry for the add, wont happen again", then 10min laters you add again and say same thing, kinda funnay.

edit: And you loosing respect for us? The one who owned the char first stealthzerg and added like hell(with her husband if i am correct) and now you taken over the spot, so no respect back m8! :(

Over and out

Starbuck

Fledgling Freddie
Regardless..........

Hibs come take you relic back I want more action.

Smellysox

One of Freddy's beloved
MaditioN said:
Guess its hard when you have ebayed a char, but a Spiritmaster pet doesn't count as a player, nor do the Brittle Guard, so if you remove those from your 'active playing character' list we are only eight people.

And how can we run more than eight people when we run on aughealer speed with no crocring as some mincer have?

I know you dont run two fullgroups on stick, but you never seem to turn away when a adding options comes up. Nor do you seem to move away when you have the chance to zerg someone.

I have pretty good comms with your fellow realmmates, and they are always complaining about you adding then saying "sorry for the add, wont happen again", then 10min laters you add again and say same thing, kinda funnay.

Over and out

Thats great tell me how do you stop ppl adding ? i never knew NF was just for high RR fg fights 1V1 it never will be...i have yet to see any group any realm not add on a fight thats happening if theres more than one fg or the fg needs help .
NF is not just for the ppl "who want the fights a certain way or ill flame FH mieghts" - BOBBYDAZZLER- \O>

Deld

Loyal Freddie
I remember once in Evita's group we didnt add on a Mael v Hib grp fight. We just stood around /dancing with mael and /waving. Evita I remember saying wait until they're finished so about halfway through their fight a healer sorry dont know name mezzed our group, I think thats when he/she decided it just isnt worth it. This could be a one off incident becuase I haven't played recently but if I were Evita i'd show mael no respect.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
MaditioN said:

edit: And you loosing respect for us? The one who owned the char first stealthzerg and added like hell(with her husband if i am correct) and now you taken over the spot, so no respect back m8! :(

Over and out

I respect you guys in game but your forum performance doesn't serve you in any way.

And the dude above who thinks you can beat groups without RAs, you should sort him out, ... If I were him I'd just shut up until some regular group gets your realm ranks.

I personally will add on you each time I can just because you are superior as a team, but ofc I'll listen to GL orders regarding this. One time I was in a group with Evita where we stopped at a fight you had and didn't add but waved to you all, you started to mezz the hell out of us, I smell a bit hypocrisy here or maybe it's just my memory working better than yours. I know that Evita commands us to pass by people having a 1 vs 1 and if it's possible and the strategic situation in the realm allows the same is done for group fights.

If everyone would do a hilarious whine post like Rami did each time a FG he is gets added this forum would be closed. He is a bad loser, who can't accept that his guild is not on top of the food chain anylonger because some people are starting to get better and more organized and put up some competition. And it's funny how the worst players on Albion as he calls us are able to do it. Guess it's not easy for him anylonger to farm random lowbies without Relics (at 03 AM :p).

Now, yesterday's accident, I don't know if you had some people attached to you or not, doesn't really matter, we were down in any case. I had a good laugh.

On the eBay comments, oh wow, couldn't care less and I don't see any relation to this discussion.

On the fellow realm mates, most Albs don't have a clue about what's going on around them, you can have a 5 minutes fight next to a keep with a BG of 40 people at it and no one will come (as happened yesterday), they are completly disorganized and communicate badly, it takes them 5 minutes to follow a charge command (I once ran 3 times through Blen Lord room with 30 Mids in it with my Reaver alone to the roof and back and no one followed) or they just don't follow it and I'd like to know what groups that are you are refering too? Albion isn't running that much of groups currently.

Anyway, this is a game and people coming to the forums trying to ruin someones reputation should grow some balls and sort it out in game. Everything else is just building some legends and forum whoring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom