A message for Evita

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rami

One of Freddy's beloved
Gettafix said:
To Rami-- you say you like fgVSfg rvr and yet by slagging off Evita all the time your are critisizing one of the players who actually does play the game the way you say you want it to be played. :twak:

You don't seem to understand what I'm saying.
If Evita wants to zerg that's ok with me. But don't come and say that she wants to play fair because my experience with Evita is that she zergs. Even when she plays "solo" (as a stealther that is) she is rarely alone.

I'm sure Evita is "fair" sometimes, but to say that she zergs because we zerg is retarded. Anyway, I wrote all the whine when I was pissed off so not gonna bother to reply anymore. Most people know I rarely get pissed off ;p

So QQ forevah.

Good day to you all!

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Bubble said:
i reported this thread ages ago :|

but its still going :(

I told Fingoniel not to close it or I would whip his X-bow armsman with my rejuv hammer and board friar or smth :X

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Gettafix said:
I'm a cleric that often runs in Evita's groups. Its a group of around 12 ish people

See!

Sorry I couldnt resist :(

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Shanaia said:
You attack a keep with a relic in it and you fucking expect us to fall into neat groups of 8 so we can battle it out fair and square?

I expect you to sleep :(

Eye for an eye and such :X

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Quinlan said:
I say Rami, Evita and Manische zeurder should all give their age so we at least get the calling eachother kids out of the way ;p

I'm 28 and too damn sexy for Rami and 99% of the nerds playing MMORPGs anyway :).

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
Well the nerds are a tiny % of the MMORPGs so that means you were beaten with an ugly stick several times? ;)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
thaaadi said:
We camped bold cuz our bard was afk, and when he came back you attacked us from behind and 1,5 fg casters/scouts attacked us from keepside, and afaik rami wasnt anoyed to die vs your zerg that fight cuz we asked for it. But you zerging us middle of nowhere when kupo+ another fg already fight us was anoying.

edit: and know you your response will be "evita got killed 2 years ago cuz a ranger added on legacy and wanted revenge"

Middle of nowhere? I don't know if it was you yesterday in Surs that got bombed out by like 3 FG+ Albs and you surely can't expect a FG vs FG while taking a keep and the pic of Rami is us passing by when all but maybe 2 of you were down.

We got added a couple of times today by all kinds of groups and zergs and we don't care. We released, buffed up and started to get payback. But not on the forums, in game!

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Penlid said:
Well the nerds are a tiny % of the MMORPGs so that means you were beaten with an ugly stick several times? ;)

I disagree.

Best regards,

your friend and retired womenizer Manisch.

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
TheBinarySurfer said:
The one of them i looked at sure as hell isnt bold, cba watching all your crap you post up :p
Actually, it IS Boldiam, look at the bridge. :)

Penlid: At any rate, you DID attack Renaris first, and you stirred up a call to arms to defend the relic. Then we decided to go to bold and take Surs T4, which resulted in the Boldiam feast. Next time though, either properly relic raid or don't bother the relic keep at all please, I wasted my night defending the relic against 'The hib zerg' that wasn't actually there. >:|

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Puppet said:
I told Fingoniel not to close it or I would whip his X-bow armsman with my rejuv hammer and board friar or smth :X

don't mess with the crossbowfish.

And ffs at this thread :p first one was locked for a reason people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom