A message for Evita!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamah

Banned
Actully I agree with Rami ONLY ALBS ZERG!!!!

sshot2491lm.jpg

Otho

One of Freddy's beloved
It allways humours me that the people looking for "FG vs FG" ends up running where there risk of zergs is very high. Why don´t you go off to some place where you can enjoy your kind of play style?

Since you are the same people complainig about zergs all the time it can´t be that hard to agree on an area where the zerg can´t be bothered to go. Go to a zergy area and you risk getting zerged, is that so hard to understand Mr "IamnoroleplayerIRl33t".

/Otho

thaaadi

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:

omg hes so damn sexy.

And about hibs zerging it sucks but atleast we can chose to not zerg with the other hibs, Evita had the same chioce before 2 fg randomalbs 1fg kupo+ evita's"grp" zerged us.

Grund

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
Actully I agree with Rami ONLY ALBS ZERG!!!!

sshot2491lm.jpg
they were heading to behn tower camped by 4fg albs afair, so no FGs was steamrolled by them and thus its pointless comment if u look from topics point of view

Gamah

Banned
Grund said:
they were heading to behn tower camped by 4fg albs afair, so no FGs was steamrolled by them and thus its pointless comment if u look from topics point of view

Yea always an excuse :p

When Albs zerg its just becasue they zerg, when hibs zerg theres always a good reason.

Rami

One of Freddy's beloved
Gamah said:
Yea always an excuse :p

When Albs zerg its just becasue they zerg, when hibs zerg theres always a good reason.

yep.
You're starting to learn, that's good.

thaaadi

Fledgling Freddie
Graendel said:
No must be more to it :( I never get my own whine-thread.

Bolting heroes instead of the 3 other casters doesnt give to much attention.

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Actually I cba to read this thread but really got offended by smite remarks and going to respec soon :(

A

Aoln

Killerbee said:
Actually I cba to read this thread but really got offended by smite remarks and going to respec soon :(
I cba reading it either, but i'm guessing Evita came up with some crap like "omg meights they zerged so i will zerg too!" in which case, you are a crappy player :(
A good player would keep coming back and trying no matter what imo.

PS. http://www.morchaoron.com/ebayvita.jpg :D

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Respect for a grouper?

Shit - wot the hell is this post about?

Dah only real heroes are ALWAYS SOLO!

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Aoln said:
A good player would keep coming back and trying no matter what imo.

PS. http://www.morchaoron.com/ebayvita.jpg :D

What bit you on the ass Aoln?

Wrong, wrong and oh look another ebay comment bloody hell youre origional. Perhaps try learning the facts before having a go at people.Expected better of you...

Ah well this thread has greatly amused me tonight, especially considering the only time ive run a zerg/fg+ for the last month has been during the relic raid.Entertaining - nn folks keep posting theres a pool going on the number of pages it will get to.

A

Aoln

Check the name of host, i didn't make it, it just made me laugh :p

ebay jokes are the best :(

Rami

One of Freddy's beloved
TheBinarySurfer said:
Ah well this thread has greatly amused me tonight, especially considering the only time ive run a zerg/fg+ for the last month has been during the relic raid.Entertaining - nn folks keep posting theres a pool going on the number of pages it will get to.

QQ more zergling.
Anyway, time to go to bed soon. Have fun zerglings.

Rami

One of Freddy's beloved
MKJ said:

Oh yea, Thugs...
Only person we miss now is sko and we can have a real party of assholes.
This thread is like a reunion.

night ;)

A

Aoln

Shanaia said:
You know what the fun bit is... Every dumbass and their neighbour is voting yes for clustering .. this is just gonna get worse ...
You're not seeing the whole picture, will be able to RvR in more than one zone if we get clustering, meaning there will be more zerging, more fgvfg and more solo fights... hopefully ;)

Gamah

Banned
Aoln said:
You're not seeing the whole picture, will be able to RvR in more than one zone if we get clustering, meaning there will be more zerging, more fgvfg and more solo fights... hopefully ;)

More fg fights for scouts to add on :O!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom