Part of the furniture
Evita cant help it if half the realm follows her :<

I know, done it myself :>

Rami

One of Freddy's beloved
Thadius said:
Evita cant help it if half the realm follows her :<

I know, done it myself :>

Guess it's the winged Helm that does it.

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
care.jpg

All this crap about roleplayers is starting to get old now. :p

Friea

Banned
TheBinarySurfer said:
Ta for the support guys..

However to rami:Arent we a very bitter little child.Since anything complex is going to confuse you i'll keep it simple.

1) Ofc you never run a fg with +1/2/3 etc on stick.Never, i dont have screenies of you doing it ofc i dont...(Its sarcasm, figured i'd best explain to someone like you).

2) I turn up in the particular shot about 5 secs from the fights end.The spam had an exact place in it, and we were there not thirty seconds before.

3) If you dont recognise who my group is and isnt by now youre a retard or too busy nuking through walls to see names.The same 5-6 of us run together 3+ times a week with others added in.

4) Ask the other albs how often i say "lets run 2fg on stick mates!".

5) Youre a bug abuser, a bad player, and a sore loser.

6) Oh and a :wanker:

7) Found any walls you can nuke through lately?

8) I roleplay IRL, not in the game, my job in the game is driving groups, running raids occasionally, and /laugh spamming people like you.FYI the roleplayers in alb i happen to know some of IRL and theyre great people.Unlike you.

10) The average in my group is rr5/6 ta - grae and myself are the highest at 7 and 9

11) When you chain camp bold for 30 mins did you expect all the non-opted fg albs to run out and feed themselves to you? No they ran out as a zerg.We ran out seperately and followed the spam a few times.

You sir, are a hypocrite, an abusive idiot, and prehaps most importantly a liar.The sad part is youre not even a good liar. /dismiss

you could almost think evita was talking about himself :eek2:

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Friea said:
you could almost think evita was talking about himself :eek2:
Lol oh and the opinion of legacy, and you of all people should be listened to and respected because you never cheat, bug abuse or cross-realm isnt that right friea?

Friea

Banned
TheBinarySurfer said:
Lol oh and the opinion of legacy, and you of all people should be listened to and respected because you never cheat, bug abuse or cross-realm isnt that right friea?

which drug did you take?

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Lmao such post farming by Rami tbh ;) with clustering expect worse screenshots imo ... I foresee the end of fg vs fg, doomed i say u are all DOOMED!!!!

Friea

Banned
Gahn said:
Lmao such post farming by Rami tbh ;) with clustering expect worse screenshots imo ... I foresee the end of fg vs fg, doomed i say u are all DOOMED!!!!

will be better imo because now you have to meet the alb zerg if you want action.

its like getting zerged or find nothing, hopefully clustering will stop this

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Friea said:
will be better imo because now you have to meet the alb zerg if you want action.

its like getting zerged or find nothing, hopefully clustering will stop this

Yep:

Hibs getting owned by Albs = Zerged.

Albs getting owned by Hibs = outskilled.

Rami for president.

Case closed.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Rami whining about an enemy guild group that claims to run as an FG as all nice and well, and perfectly up to him if that is his impression. Rami whining about zergs, "tower humpers", roleplayers and some far more explicit and vivid concepts is pretty fucking far from okay, and shows what a tiny mind he commands.

It is time you step off your high horses and realize that this game is for everyone to play and enjoy and put up with. At one point or another, everyone of us will become a casual player. Better get used to it.

EDIT: Oh, and interesting how he whines about zergs going after his FG when the last time I was on Prydwen (last night) I heard numerous /as reports of Legacy camping Brynja Bridge (and even had the pleasure of rooting them out of there once). Guess what, if you camp a bridge, you have just forfeited your rights to whine about zergs.

Rami

One of Freddy's beloved
Belomar said:
Rami whining about an enemy guild group that claims to run as an FG as all nice and well, and perfectly up to him if that is his impression. Rami whining about zergs, "tower humpers", roleplayers and some far more explicit and vivid concepts is pretty fucking far from okay, and shows what a tiny mind he commands.

It is time you step off your high horses and realize that this game is for everyone to play and enjoy and put up with. At one point or another, everyone of us will become a casual player. Better get used to it.

Being a casual player doesn't mean you have to zerg.

Rami

One of Freddy's beloved
Belomar said:
EDIT: Oh, and interesting how he whines about zergs going after his FG when the last time I was on Prydwen (last night) I heard numerous /as reports of Legacy camping Brynja Bridge (and even had the pleasure of rooting them out of there once). Guess what, if you camp a bridge, you have just forfeited your rights to whine about zergs.

eh, ok.
I didn't even play yesterday night but who cares. 1 pink person = Legacy zerg, gogo.

Gamah

Banned
Such QQ rami wheres the love ! I wasn't out tonight I missed the free rpts :(

thaaadi

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:

So if 2-3 players from legacy farming the warlock zerg we cant be anoyed of evitas bullshit of us zerging her grp all the time, which afaik is the reason she adding on the zerg to kill us.

Gamah

Banned
thaaadi said:
So if 2-3 players from legacy farming the warlock zerg we cant be anoyed of evitas bullshit of us zerging her grp all the time, which afaik is the reason she adding on the zerg to kill us.

Hey Justin hows Britney :confused:

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Rami said:
Being a casual player doesn't mean you have to zerg.
Do you even know what it means to be a casual player? For reference, take a look at this very good thread on this subject. In fact, if I may be so bold, I am actually going to quote one of my own posts from that thread which makes sense here:
Belomar said:
A casual player does not log on at a specific time and joins up with his buddies to do pre-arranged stuff. A casual player is often in a small guild with his friends, or in a large PvE guild. He does not arrange events and meetings on beforehand using IRC; in fact, he would be hard-pressed to say he ever used IRC. He does not have a fixed spot in an RvR group, and when he does RvR, he either does it in a random pickup group, or with his guildies/friends, and in both cases they most likely lack vital classes. He does not have a buffbot. He hasn't spent loads of time poring over game documentation and ToA tips, nor does he troll the forums a lot. In fact, he does not have the time to do these things. He is most likely stuck on ML3, simply due to the fact he always have to log early when the raid gets to the later encounters. He does not have 10+ plats, and most of the items he wants are beyond his reach. He does have the "easy" artifacts you can do solo or with a few friends, but when he turns up at the site of a desirable artifact, it is always camped. The one time he spent some of his rare in-game time camping an artifact mob, he was not able to get an FG together in time, and so someone else steamed in and took his artifact from under his nose. He zergs. He likes the thrill of RvR, and thinks his epic is the coolest-looking armor in-game. And yes, let's face it, he is all of you in a few years.
(Scary it was over a year since I wrote that.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom