A message for Evita!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rami

One of Freddy's beloved
Today (Like every other day) we met the wellknown "full group" ran by Evita!
Now, I didn't know that a full group in DAoC has been changed to 56 people instead of 8, but hey, if you ebay your chars you can't know everything in the game!

I really can't blame you for zerging, I mean, your group is probably the worst group on prydwen and rp's rarely come as easy as they do from you.

Here's a screenshot from todays RvR:
Evita's Legendary Full group (respect to these guys, they're like skeeled!)

This was right after a fight with maelstrom. There's about 10 albs that are standing around leeching too, including rr8+ stealthers.

This is how RvR is for most people atm. Yes, I know some hibs zerged 2 weeks ago etc. The only difference is that the average hib zerger is RR2, the average alb zerger is RR7. I don't give a fuck, I didn't zerg so I have the right to complain.

Hope your "full group" has fun in RvR (or Zerg vs Soloers as it's named in Zergion). Thursday is our next RvR-day for the guild, and we will as usual run as a normal fg (in Hibernian numbers. Think 8 hibs = 24 albs, think that's how you count, not sure though) like we have done for about 8 months now. We avoid adding at 99% of the times, and most people on this server knows that, including you.

Oh well, I guess albs will always be albs. For a while I had some respect for people like Kupo Flux but saw today that they didn't hesitate to zerg 7 people with 5fg's so they can just fuck off aswell.

And btw, just some advice for all the cocksuckers that play Albion:
Before you QQ for all you're worth on FH about "Balance" in DAoC you should really think about a few things, so I have done a small guide for you here of things to think of:

1.) Ask in alliance/guild/friends who got zerg BG up (will mostly be Evita but sometimes other people can have it, you never know).

2.) don't group with eachother. Everyone runs solo next to 15 other solo albs. This was you can solo a hibgrp!

3.) Get the 3 active non-BB clerics on Prydwen to specc out of smite.

Good Night, big kiss to you Evita. Stay up long and zerg for Arthur! Don't worry, I'm sure AoD will recruit you when they come back now that you're a master zergling.

// Rami, a player that likes 8 vs 8 and fair fights (Yes I hate all albs atm.)

Discuss!

Smellysox

One of Freddy's beloved
Rami said:
Today (Like every other day) we met the wellknown "full group" ran by Evita!
Now, I didn't know that a full group in DAoC has been changed to 56 people instead of 8, but hey, if you ebay your chars you can't know everything in the game!

I really can't blame you for zerging, I mean, your group is probably the worst group on prydwen and rp's rarely come as easy as they do from you.

Here's a screenshot from todays RvR:
Evita's Legendary Full group (respect to these guys, they're like skeeled!)

This was right after a fight with maelstrom. There's about 10 albs that are standing around leeching too, including rr8+ stealthers.

This is how RvR is for most people atm. Yes, I know some hibs zerged 2 weeks ago etc. The only difference is that the average hib zerger is RR2, the average alb zerger is RR7. I don't give a fuck, I didn't zerg so I have the right to complain.

Hope your "full group" has fun in RvR (or Zerg vs Soloers as it's named in Zergion). Thursday is our next RvR-day for the guild, and we will as usual run as a normal fg (in Hibernian numbers. Think 8 hibs = 24 albs, think that's how you count, not sure though) like we have done for about 8 months now. We avoid adding at 99% of the times, and most people on this server knows that, including you.

Oh well, I guess albs will always be albs. For a while I had some respect for people like Kupo Flux but saw today that they didn't hesitate to zerg 7 people with 5fg's so they can just fuck off aswell.

And btw, just some advice for all the cocksuckers that play Albion:
Before you QQ for all you're worth on FH about "Balance" in DAoC you should really think about a few things, so I have done a small guide for you here of things to think of:

1.) Ask in alliance/guild/friends who got zerg BG up (will mostly be Evita but sometimes other people can have it, you never know).

2.) don't group with eachother. Everyone runs solo next to 15 other solo albs. This was you can solo a hibgrp!

3.) Get the 3 active non-BB clerics on Prydwen to specc out of smite.

Good Night, big kiss to you Evita. Stay up long and zerg for Arthur! Don't worry, I'm sure AoD will recruit you when they come back now that you're a master zergling.

// Rami, a player that likes 8 vs 8 and fair fights (Yes I hate all albs atm.)

Bad day at the office dear ? :< /QQ

Niko

Fledgling Freddie
we almost beat his ACTUAL fg with 2 ppl once or twice, I mean everbody wants to win now and then huh ramiboi? :D

Lorimez Shadowblade

Fledgling Freddie
lol

Fyi Rami I was in the group tonight and we had just been at that spot and then saw more alb spam. We ran as a FG and weren't in any cg/bg.

Imo those 3fg of other albs must have known were the spam came from and we as sure as hell didnt ask them to come.

/bow

Rami

One of Freddy's beloved
Lorimez Shadowblade said:
lol

Fyi Rami I was in the group tonight and we had just been at that spot and then saw more alb spam. We ran as a FG and weren't in any cg/bg.

Imo those 3fg of other albs must have known were the spam came from and we as sure as hell didnt ask them to come.

/bow

Yea, sounds reasonable. But how do you explain the 3 other fights that were *exactly* the same?

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH

heyhey theres me(i think):D and fyi i think that was outside behn the other day where hib had over 3fg so go fuck yourself you smelly tramp, just because you were by yourself the rest of your lil tree friend armies were not, if u look evitas grp is the high RR's and the leechers low RR3/4's...
and you must be a completely retarded cow if you think hib only zerg with RR2/3's, basically are all RR6+ with ML10, dont know where you've been mate but either not with the rest of the hib zerg or completely retarded.
And for christ sake stop bringing up the Ebay thing with Evita,, when she was bought was maybe RR5 ish, Evita is not a noob hence she is now well past that and is a great leader who i am very pleasured to be grouped with when i get the opportunity, so fuck off shitbag...

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
You know what the fun bit is... Every dumbass and their neighbour is voting yes for clustering .. this is just gonna get worse ...

Unless you hadn't noticed Albs are completely clueless when it comes to RvR on Prydwen ... there are a couple of guilds that make up for it but the large mayority is random people running in level 2 artifacts and oceanus armor.

On Excal I think it's mostly the same ... and guess what those 2 albions are going to become one huge zerg of n00blets that will draw ubergroups from french and german servers because it will be so much fun to pharm them.

Will be phun!

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH

plus stop exagerating you fucking noob, hib has obviously been so populated and running groups and zergs for months now, just because alb has tried to turn around, from working together for once and actually competiting rather than getting pwned, all you hibs are starting to cry whenever you die, its a game grow up and stop QQing
Kupo flux maybe have 9 members on at a peek time, i doubt the entire alb population could ever gather 7fg at a time in one place:S

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Smellysox said:
Bad day at the office dear ? :< /QQ

read ur sig?

smellysox sig said:
A clever person solves problems , a wise person avoids them . o_0

so is what u just did what the retards do? not help the situation or avoid it just talks stupid/

Rami

One of Freddy's beloved
Mikah75 said:
heyhey theres me(i think):D and fyi i think that was outside behn the other day where hib had over 3fg so go fuck yourself you smelly tramp, just because you were by yourself the rest of your lil tree friend armies were not, if u look evitas grp is the high RR's and the leechers low RR3/4's...
and you must be a completely retarded cow if you think hib only zerg with RR2/3's, basically are all RR6+ with ML10, dont know where you've been mate but either not with the rest of the hib zerg or completely retarded.
And for christ sake stop bringing up the Ebay thing with Evita,, when she was bought was maybe RR5 ish, Evita is not a noob hence she is now well past that and is a great leader who i am very pleasured to be grouped with when i get the opportunity, so fuck off shitbag...

Don't alt+tab to FH when you're in a zerg megameight. Might miss 3 rp's from the next soloer you meet.

Penguin

Fledgling Freddie
Same thing happened 3 times? the Horror :| People like to be where the actions at, sometimes they follow people that are heading to the enemy... Sometimes in BGS people actually co-opperate and tell others where the enemy are.

I see so many people moan about adding in fights or whatever.. it's not going to stop happening, if you don't want to add then don't, but others surely will. Is it nicer to stand by and let your realm mate die? Different people play the game different ways. Supprise Supprise. Some would rather have a fair fight, some would rather win.

Rami

One of Freddy's beloved
Mikah75 said:
plus stop exagerating you fucking noob, hib has obviously been so populated and running groups and zergs for months now, just because alb has tried to turn around, from working together for once and actually competiting rather than getting pwned, all you hibs are starting to cry whenever you die, its a game grow up and stop QQing
Kupo flux maybe have 9 members on at a peek time, i doubt the entire alb population could ever gather 7fg at a time in one place:S

OLOLOL ok mr rr4, I'm a noob.
If you'd know how to read, you'd know that your stupid idiotic roleplaying realm is overpopulated on Prydwen. Just because you and your 200 stupid jerks you call friends gather around the round table in Camelot praying for Arthurs return instead of making grps and RvR it doesn't mean that some other realm that actually tries to have fun is overpopulated. But what do I know, you went to zergschool of d00m.

Lorimez Shadowblade

Fledgling Freddie
Rami said:
Yea, sounds reasonable. But how do you explain the 3 other fights that were *exactly* the same?

Cant comment as to why it happens but I know there is no zerg cg.

Understand why it would piss you off m8 but dont lay the blame at Evitas door m8 as she aint involved in it.

/bow

Rami

One of Freddy's beloved
Penguin said:
Same thing happened 3 times? the Horror :| People like to be where the actions at, sometimes they follow people that are heading to the enemy... Sometimes in BGS people actually co-opperate and tell others where the enemy are.

I see so many people moan about adding in fights or whatever.. it's not going to stop happening, if you don't want to add then don't, but others surely will. Is it nicer to stand by and let your realm mate die? Different people play the game different ways. Supprise Supprise. Some would rather have a fair fight, some would rather win.

You're really smart, you must be an alb!

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
QQ sorry :(

Its RvR not GvG

(ps if you were in alb land YOU DESERVE IT!)

Get out of our yard ya filthy tree huggers :)

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH

havnt even played today fyi >.<
just fed up of hibs QQing omfg alb zergers and Evitas a bitch all the time

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
Rami said:
your group is probably the worst group on prydwen and rp's rarely come as easy as they do from you

Then I don't understand your problem.

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH

Rami said:
your really smart you can count and multiply everything by 50 and make yourself believe its real

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
You know, I've heard giving 13 year old kids alcohol can make them into grumpy little sods...

Less alcohol for you I think Rami :drink:

Joohl

Loyal Freddie
Don't worrie, if clustering hitts us, thers going to be alot of groups out there loving this. Eventualy any solo/zerger runners will get bored to be prime target for every fg running.
Zerg running down the river where they get a ae mezz from either realm and then the sec realm joins in and wipe the zerg, only to seconds later run of and not killing eachother. FG got that choise of game play also, whats going to get nasty thou are if theres no random groups going about after a clustering, then we get a even more dead server than currently at prydwen.
FG is like cancer i some ways, the more evul they get the more they also kill the server for random rvr noblets like me.

To fix game play for everyone in rvr id like to se a 50% decrese rvrdmg for all mele and spells, also on healing. That would atlest keep fights going longer, not realy sure what this would do to game style.
Oneshoting caster aint fun, neither is two bolting targets, and if you are a pure tank..... well don't go RvR solo.

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
im sure evita try to run 8 dudes grp but the problems are when they kill nothing :( in fg vs fg fights ( ggs )

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Ta for the support guys..

However to rami:Arent we a very bitter little child.Since anything complex is going to confuse you i'll keep it simple.

1) Ofc you never run a fg with +1/2/3 etc on stick.Never, i dont have screenies of you doing it ofc i dont...(Its sarcasm, figured i'd best explain to someone like you).

2) I turn up in the particular shot about 5 secs from the fights end.The spam had an exact place in it, and we were there not thirty seconds before.

3) If you dont recognise who my group is and isnt by now youre a retard or too busy nuking through walls to see names.The same 5-6 of us run together 3+ times a week with others added in.

4) Ask the other albs how often i say "lets run 2fg on stick mates!".

5) Youre a bug abuser, a bad player, and a sore loser.

6) Oh and a :wanker:

7) Found any walls you can nuke through lately?

8) I roleplay IRL, not in the game, my job in the game is driving groups, running raids occasionally, and /laugh spamming people like you.FYI the roleplayers in alb i happen to know some of IRL and theyre great people.Unlike you.

10) The average in my group is rr5/6 ta - grae and myself are the highest at 7 and 9

11) When you chain camp bold for 30 mins did you expect all the non-opted fg albs to run out and feed themselves to you? No they ran out as a zerg.We ran out seperately and followed the spam a few times.

You sir, are a hypocrite, an abusive idiot, and prehaps most importantly a liar.The sad part is youre not even a good liar. /dismiss

Penguin

Fledgling Freddie
Rami said:

You have such fantastic logic, i'd like to give you a medal, and omg you're so funny.

You had no way to combat my oh so clever points, realized that your side was crumbling and fought back with .. a not so clever comment.

triedtobefunny.jpg

Septina

Part of the furniture
Have to say that i agree with Rami to some extent on this one :)

Oh and, does this thread mean you hate me too Rami? =(

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH

im guessing Rami was one of the bainshee bug abusers at the alb relic raid 2 weeks ago?

Smellysox

One of Freddy's beloved
Darksword said:
read ur sig?

So is what u just did what the retards do? not help the situation or avoid it just talks stupid/
QQ at OMG MEIGHTS EVITA KILLED US ARGH isnt retarded ? U guys need to really get a grip ill tell you why -
1 - I and rest of albion probably couldnt give two fucks that ure mum still tucks u in bed at 930 pm .
2 - NOBODY in this world are complete angels and i dont give a fuck wat u say u are etc etc and shit because its not true :)
3 - I LIKE EVITAS GROUP BECAUSE IT GETS ME SEMI-HARD K MIEGHTS ? :l

Rami

One of Freddy's beloved
TheBinarySurfer said:
Ta for the support guys..

However to rami:Arent we a very bitter little child.Since anything complex is going to confuse you i'll keep it simple.

1) Ofc you never run a fg with +1/2/3 etc on stick.Never, i dont have screenies of you doing it ofc i dont...(Its sarcasm, figured i'd best explain to someone like you).

2) I turn up in the particular shot about 5 secs from the fights end.The spam had an exact place in it, and we were there not thirty seconds before.

3) If you dont recognise who my group is and isnt by now youre a retard or too busy nuking through walls to see names.The same 5-6 of us run together 3+ times a week with others added in.

4) Ask the other albs how often i say "lets run 2fg on stick mates!".

5) Youre a bug abuser, a bad player, and a sore loser.

6) Oh and a :wanker:

7) Found any walls you can nuke through lately?

8) I roleplay IRL, not in the game, my job in the game is driving groups, running raids occasionally, and /laugh spamming people like you.FYI the roleplayers in alb i happen to know some of IRL and theyre great people.Unlike you.

10) The average in my group is rr5/6 ta - grae and myself are the highest at 7 and 9

11) When you chain camp bold for 30 mins did you expect all the non-opted fg albs to run out and feed themselves to you? No they ran out as a zerg.We ran out seperately and followed the spam a few times.

You sir, are a hypocrite, an abusive idiot, and prehaps most importantly a liar.The sad part is youre not even a good liar. /dismiss

1.) Give screenshots

2-4.) can't even be arsed to read what liddul kid says

5.) Yep, but atleast I levelled my own chars.

6.) "ok" oh mature one.

7.) Not rly, you and your friends keep PBAEing through walls. But will keep looking.

8.) You're a idiot that can stfu yes

9.) Oh, you forgot number 9 and jumped straight to ten. I guess this is the answer to our problems. You can't count, that's why you think 56 albs = 10.

10.) That's about as high RR as our grp (our highest is RR8)

11.) Our "chaincamping" at bolg lasted for 7 minutes, Niko went for dinner, there was about 8 albs there, thought we'd have some fun till Niko came back. But albs didn't come out, they waited till there was 4fg's at the gate + your grp (I'm guessing you're all on the same zergvent or smthng) when they charged. So about 40 ppl to charge 7 ppl, skills.

Rest of the comments: ok, if it makes you happy kiddo.

Rami

One of Freddy's beloved
Septina said:
Have to say that i agree with Rami to some extent on this one :)

Oh and, does this thread mean you hate me too Rami? =(

No I wub you <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom