Cos it was lame - dah most!

If yah want fame
You play the game
Solo my friend
Cos tis the ultimate end.

That way you find
Peeps that are not so kind
And tear you apart
Like a ripe apple tart (well all I could think of)

You know it makes sense
Cos this stuff comes from above
Above I hear you ask you mugs?
Yup from DAOC's best player ever
Dah one and only Thugs

Shit now that is a damn good poem on the spur of the moment!

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Aoln said:
I cba reading it either, but i'm guessing Evita came up with some crap like "omg meights they zerged so i will zerg too!" in which case, you are a crappy player :(
A good player would keep coming back and trying no matter what imo.

PS. http://www.morchaoron.com/ebayvita.jpg :D

The day from my perspective:

First time Rami and her pink friends got rolled by us was a quite fair fight. Rami is only whining like an idiot cause he got beaten up by the worst players ever as he calls us. They were camping outside Boldiam keep with a shroom field, we went around and jumped on them. The fight was quite long. Eventually at the end of the fight some other Albs added and helped and leeched a bit but Legacy was going down anyway.

The fight from Rami's screenshot was taken when like only 2 of them were left, we have been passing by. After this we went to Odin's in hope to get less zergy fights but got steam rolled ourselfs by 16+ mids. We are mature enough not to come to FH though and call names on all the players who killed us there. We just moved on and tried to find some good fights. We cleared a keep tower once of Mids, later on we tried to clean out the area around of Boldiam of Hibs.

We had also some longer fight with other hibs near Surs at the beginning, but they didn't look that pink to me, not sure if it was Legacy or not.

Best moments was Mael jumping all of us with purge down and laugh spamming Evita after we got wiped and Lorimez fighting around 8 Hib casters alone, me chain mezzing them. Later on 2 Ranger unstealthed next to our FG trying to kill Lorimez ;-).

It's strange how people comment on something and make this thread so big even they were not logged in or anywhere near. Forum whoring for the win :).

I am quite sure that all the players in Evita's group prefer clean 8 vs 8 fights, no matter how they end.

A

Aoln

Gamah said:
More fg fights for scouts to add on :O!
yay, maybe i could make a macro bot to leech to rr10 while i play guildwars :)

The sad part it's probably possible since leeching as a scout is so easy :(

Profion

Fledgling Freddie
Rami said:
OLOLOL ok mr rr4, I'm a noob.
If you'd know how to read, you'd know that your stupid idiotic roleplaying realm is overpopulated on Prydwen. Just because you and your 200 stupid jerks you call friends gather around the round table in Camelot praying for Arthurs return instead of making grps and RvR it doesn't mean that some other realm that actually tries to have fun is overpopulated. But what do I know, you went to zergschool of d00m.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA thats a good one :D

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
so basicly you ran into an area where you knew there would be a whole lot of low rr, un opted albs and evitas group was near by?

or you attacted evitas group within add range of "the zerg"?

either way you got zerged and used it in the form of a whine thread to get at one player out of how many who killed you?

just deal with it, or if u cant then run in less populated areas its not compulcery to run into the gate-house of the bridge that most albs are currently moving past, or into the hib tower that the albs are closest to :x

i dont get it, everytime ive been in evita's grp we've travelled in a fg all the time and most fights we have we win, hmm... :<

still to see 'evita's' zerg not in a pic :(

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
Manisch Depressiv said:
Best moments was Mael jumping all of us with purge down and laugh spamming Evita after we got wiped and Lorimez fighting around 8 Hib casters alone, me chain mezzing them. Later on 2 Ranger unstealthed next to our FG trying to kill Lorimez ;-).

Take a moment, to think, why do all the 8x members of that group laughspam just evita after a fight where we actually was only a FG that meet them and died w/o casting a counterspell? Ah yes, must be because Evita have no clue about fair fights and adds on all that moves? Yepp!

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
A typical evenings PM's by Evita:

WOOPS SORRY FOR ADDING! WONT HAPPEN AGAIN!

5mins pass..

5mins pass..

5mins pass..

I think you get the point. ;(

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
MaditioN said:
Take a moment, to think, why do all the 8x members of that group laughspam just evita after a fight where we actually was only a FG that meet them and died w/o casting a counterspell? Ah yes, must be because Evita have no clue about fair fights and adds on all that moves? Yepp!

I don't know why you all laughed, laughing is healthy. We all died cause you were better, got us with a good mezz all stacked and ALL purges were down due to some Hib PBAoE'er trying to wipe us a minute before. Stuff like this happens and to beat you or have a long fight against you will take quite a while and sometimes we don't get even a spell off... *shrug*.

And Valgair you should know better than this what you said, supporting an idiot like Rami does you no good. Legacy runs the occasional member or two on stick to full group and I remember days where they lost a fair 8 vs 8 and started to attach some people to them in order to win. Then we have them farming lowbies at 03 AM or Rami crossrealming with Mids, I don't see how Rami is qualified to ruin the reputation of Evita's group or go against all Albs calling them noobs.

I have seen Mael doing good vs. far superior numbers but I guess standing still inside a shroom field near to a keep in order to farm randoms is not the smartest idea to begin with, some people might come along and end it and that's what the group did. I guess Mael would just allow a daylong random Mid death spam in Odin's and do something else, aeh?

And you meeting us all alone is quite the opposite of what Rami is trying to tell here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom