A contructive apprasel of Alb RVR performance post 1.60

T

tildson

On pvp, what class would you rather have who's specced 6sec PBT? I'd go warden with no doubt.

N

noaim

Originally posted by tildson
On pvp, what class would you rather have who's specced 6sec PBT? I'd go warden with no doubt.

I prollt would aswell, but I think I would get bored of a warden faster than I would get bored with an earth theurg I aswell I think. If it gets to boring playing earth theurg, just swap to 10 sec pbt, and start sending some pets aswell. What can a warden do? 10 sec pbt and heal more? Fun!

I think they both seem pretty boring tbh, I think supp rm´s are best of in the "fun-category".

If supp rm´s were included I would pick em rather than warden.

But I havent tried either earth theurg or warden, I am just judging by what I have read, could be totally wrong. But I think that goes for most people in this discussion.

O

old.Zoyster

Firstly. All you people who say :

"no its not, its albs themselves who are gimped, not the realm :>"

"because excal albs are lame zergers?"

are children. It makes me laugh, coz you are actually being racist in a gaming kind of way ! Its not like every Alb is that different to u guys.

secondly. If I was a Midd or a Hibb, and knew I could go up to Amg and gank a whole bunch of n00bies for free RPs, I would be in heaven. It is boring when u run around emain and just bump into Albs for 3 hours.

ttfn :D

K

kirennia

tbh, Alb fg's >>>>>>hib/mid fg's atm........I'm talking about balanced vs. balanced or unbalanced vs. unbalnaced. Obviously rr8 groups beat rr2 groups.....It's common sense to realise that

2 days ago, won 6 fg vs. fg fights, lost no equal fights, only when the enemy had double or more of our numbers

1 day ago, 4 equal fights, won 3 of em

Today so far, 5/6 equal fights, only lost one of em

Tbh, it's not the albs that suck, it's not even their players. It's not mids or hibs that suck either. Atm I'd say this game is ALMOST balanced enough but generally, albs are winning fg vs. fg fights (if they use their brains). Only things I can honestly say are unbalanced after 1.62 are chanters and maybe savages but haven't really come across them enough to say. 1 unbalanced class out of 29 in game aint too bad.

It's the zergers that suck. They stick to the zerg no matter what, even if no enemies reported, they stick to the zerg. Don't matter which realm they play for, they stick suck. Those who die to 1fg and go back to beat that 1fg are the ones that provide the challenges and better general RvR feeling.

H

<Harle>

Originally posted by Trinilim
that would be friars mate

the only difference between regular armor and epic armor is...

METAL SHOULDERPADS!

woohoo!

Friar IC-value: 179
Warden IC-value: 162

H

<Harle>

Originally posted by Tranquil-
If the alb group is jumped with mez, the theurg needs some way to get PBT back up. Wardens can just insta, even if being wacked.

If you had pbt-running when you were mezzed there is no need to recast it once mezz is gone. Pulsing spells will just resume once your mezz/stun is gone.

R

Ravenbourne

Alb's are forced to zerg imo, if you have 150+ people wanting RvR it would be dam hard to coordinate it so they are all running in single groups. And if they did go elsewhere who would they fight? They have got a real population problem it is not the fault of the individual that causes the zerg.
I think if Goa make any more servers they should have some sort of population cap on each realm so one can never get to much over populated compared to the other

A

Amadon

Originally posted by Tigerius
Again, which posts on class balance?
next time I'll point it out if I read the posts before they're 2+ pages old

I was clearly hoping Harle WAS indeed ironic, but I wasn't confident given the stupidity of some previous posts. The fact that I considered his intentionally narrowminded ironical joke narrowminded does not make me an evident hypocrit. If you wish to refer to any other post I've made feel free to do so, but don't just blow up smoke.
you attack harle's satirical post for being narrowminded (which was a reply to vascon's post, and it's satire was directly evident by reading the previous post), but not vascon's, which wasn't even satirical
implying that you don't see the narrowmindedness in vascon's post, which was what the satire was pointing out
thus implying hypocrasy.

and tranquil :wub:

V

Vasconcelos

Originally posted by Amadon
next time I'll point it out if I read the posts before they're 2+ pages old

you attack harle's satirical post for being narrowminded (which was a reply to vascon's post, and it's satire was directly evident by reading the previous post), but not vascon's, which wasn't even satirical
implying that you don't see the narrowmindedness in vascon's post, which was what the satire was pointing out
thus implying hypocrasy.

and tranquil :wub:

Ehem, wot narrowmindedness in my post??. I clearly posted a list of the main abilities both wardens n theurgs have (re-read my posts again if necesary, specially the last one), nothing more. And im still w8ing any comments about it.
And i cant see the satire on a comment like "IC-value on epic armor" , if so, u fumbled to perform satire perfectly.

A

Amadon

Originally posted by Vasconcelos
Ehem, wot narrowmindedness in my post??. I clearly posted a list of the main abilities both wardens n theurgs have (re-read my posts again if necesary, specially the last one), nothing more. And im still w8ing any comments about it.
And i cant see the satire on a comment like "IC-value on epic armor" , if so, u fumbled to perform satire perfectly.
Tbh I cba searching this thread again for your posts, I was talking about the post you made to which Harle's was a response wherein you listed elements of the comparison that supported your perspective and left out ones that didn't - which equates to narrowmindedness of the form that Tig was complaining about.
Harle, to point out the blindingly obvious, posted a very similarly formatted reply doing the reverse.

oh, and please note that i haven't said that warden's aren't better at supplying pbt than theurgs, i'd have to play both for a while to form an opinion of that

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom