A big loss for Hibernia and irl

Status
Not open for further replies.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Eliminate said:
Sandra is not dead, its a fact. about 1 month ago she suprised me by logging on MSN and talking to me ingame. i know its her coz she told me stuff only she would know. She speaks to me ingame and on msn. She faked her death to get TD of her back for some reason. And because she owed about 40 plat ingame to various people. Thats the reason i was told that she faked it, all i know she is alive.

Will not argue on living or not, but it is fact that the char Sweat scammed ppl ( I say the char cause I do not know much about it at all ) and Eliminate is right, at least 1 of them was in TD ( I will not tell more though )

Still I think this is a stupid decision cause neither can prove their point.

Just what I still do not understand is:

Sweat Hibernia 0 Excalibur Enchantress Elf 50 2 484 119 7L7 0

but I can tell for sure that there was a bard called Sweat, I have this bard in a TD RvR video. Can anyone enlighten me?

Leathas

Fledgling Freddie
Eliminate said:
Sandra is not dead, its a fact. about 1 month ago she suprised me by logging on MSN and talking to me ingame. i know its her coz she told me stuff only she would know. She speaks to me ingame and on msn. She faked her death to get TD of her back for some reason. And because she owed about 40 plat ingame to various people. Thats the reason i was told that she faked it, all i know she is alive.
in that case... :flame: Rest In Pieces! :flame:

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
maybe close this thread altogether ?

it aint going anywhere and at this stage if she is dead then the thread has hurt a few people and if she aint dead ...well..bad karma..

close

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
If its true ->

My condolenses.

ffs nobody deserves to die this young, same age as my kid sister :(

R.I.P Sandra

If not ->

This is the lowest thing I've ever heard off.

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
hello ppl Topic starter here.

First of all. allot of people think Mistify = Sweat and vice versa.
Thats not true.
I'm from The Netherlands (Vodkafairy and Cyclodia can confirm that, not like i know any of them 2 irl, but point me out the first person from sweden who speaks dutch, ok :))

and many people think i knew Sandra in real life (but as i just said. we both live in diffrent countries so thats not true neither.)

It seems allot of people knew her in game or via msn. and well you might think its strange that i posted that topic on the same day.
Which would be, "IF" i knew her in real life.. i wouldn't stay @ home writing a topic. hell no

i dont know for my self either if its true or false.. hope you can understand that now. since i didnt knew her personaly

but to give you some details of what happened before i posted. here it come:

she told me like 5 days before it all happend, that she was very ill. (a flu.. or what ever i dont know the exact details)

1-3-05 we spoke to eachother ingame till around 1am .. just regular chats nothing big.

The next day i came online again. and she appeared to be online @ msn.. so i just started a conversation... but the first reply i got was that it wasnt Sandra i spoke to.. it was Fredrik.
he told me that she got taken to the hospital around 3am cause she lost consciousness again (didnt know if it happened before.. she never told me)

she has been there till around 7pm (as start post says)

Fredrik got online again around 7:30pm... my first question was.. if he has any adres so i can send her a postcard or infact. if i could visit her @ the hospital (might sound insane to some ppl), but i realy liked this girl as a friend. and if i had the chance. i would go there, no doubt
(wont go into details in what a hell i went through.. ask my guild mates @ Dream Walkers if you must)

i still spoke to Fredrik allot after the incident via msn and still do time to time.

and Eliminate (or something) if you think plats have something todo with it or any.
Explain to me why her bard never got any uber arti's/items what ever,
her bard was the only lvl 50 she had @ the time, and i doubt 7 low level chars would swallow 40p.

anyways..
If its all faked.. she could be a realy good actress, thats for sure

But once again.
I dont have any proof my self if its true or false. all i believe is that its NOT faked.
i dont think i spilled tears for nothing.

hope this explains all for you people.
Please dont bother me again with this since its realy making me sad :(

And about the chars on prydwen.. why would she uncover her self if it was her?.
I think its just some joker trying to be funny or something.

and i'm not sure if it was Pryd or Camlann.. but There was already a char called Mistify.. never played Camlann or Prydwen myself.. think its just a coincidence that we have the same nicks.

PS. realy hope this clears things up and it doesnt lower my reputation.. and soz for my crappy english :)

Take care!

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Wert said:
Don't believe me? Heh, ok, think of it this way, you don't "suddenly" die of cancer. It is a degenerating disease over time. You can't get heart + lung cancer suddenly without showing any symptoms 2 days before you die .... what a joke, oh, not to mention about 1-2 month after making this thread she starts to talk to me in game and on msn, hope you are happy with yourself Sandra, getting the sympothy vote and making everyone sad. To think that i could have loved you, lol, how can i "love" someone that posts on a public forum that they are dead, you truely are pathetic.
And to Fred, can't believe you posted this message, i would expect more maturity to be quite honest.

Yep, one of my relatives was in hospital care alone for 1,5 years.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
dierna, Sweat is Fame's Enchanter (that's why i wondered about the bard name ;o)

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Huntingtons said:
dierna, Sweat is Fame's Enchanter (that's why i wondered about the bard name ;o)

ah thx, didn't know that.

Btw....I doubt Mistify = Sweat cause I have a video where both are in our grp ( although Mistify got lost somewhere and is not even there :p just chatting to us )

Anyways, what VF and Ronso said is both right.

Jokes about death are not funny when it really happens and best way to stop it is => lock thread.

aphios

Fledgling Freddie
If you wanted to fake a death atleast make it sound believable and say something like your face got crushed at a tomato soup factory.

Oh ye im also dead irl m8s, so forgive me for stealing gov.

Mutoria

Fledgling Freddie
aphios said:
If you wanted to fake a death atleast make it sound believable and say something like your face got crushed at a tomato soup factory.

now thats believable !

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
devilseye, smt like this happens and you care about forum resputation? :rolleyes:
well i wasnt even talking about forum reputation.
and you'd know what i mean if you were in this situation.
Considering the PM's etc i get

And Liloe already said Sweat aint me and vice versa :)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Devilseye said:
well i wasnt even talking about forum reputation.
and you'd know what i mean if you were in this situation.
Considering the PM's etc i get

And Liloe already said Sweat aint me and vice versa :)

well if people are blaming you then they're being stupid, you don't know her irl so you had no means of knowing if its fake or not

still have a lot of questions cus none of it really makes any sence to me tbh

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
aphios said:

we forgive you!

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
well if people are blaming you then they're being stupid, you don't know her irl so you had no means of knowing if its fake or not

still have a lot of questions cus none of it really makes any sence to me tbh
Totaly agree..
and
well, tell them.. maybe i can answer some of it :)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
for one thing why is the brother cooperating? and her 'bf'? sounds kinda weird to me, shouldnt they know better? Oo

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
for one thing why is the brother cooperating? and her 'bf'? sounds kinda weird to me, shouldnt they know better? Oo
Hmm
As i said.. i dont know if its true or false.. So the first question i cannot answer.
but the second question.. i think you mean Wert right?
Well Wert.. tell us :)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Devilseye said:
Hmm
As i said.. i dont know if its true or false.. So the first question i cannot answer.
but the second question.. i think you mean Wert right?
Well Wert.. tell us :)

if wert is the bf, he made a post about it not long ago saying it was fake

so that leaves the brother question kinda

Mey

Part of the furniture
maybe its not her brother? and she is pretending to be him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom