A big loss for Hibernia and irl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Well if it's really true it's really sad that someone dies because of cancer at this age :(

And because of dying to cancer at the age of 16-17 seems a little too extraordinary to me, this topic smells like fake...

But if it's really true I'm really sad to hear it cause my mother is fighting with cancer too so I know that it's a horrible thing (and for sure not something to joke or fake about!)

Dinesen

Fledgling Freddie
I am so sry for you m8 :(

My Godmother there was very close to me also died of cancer i really now how you fell! :( It is sooo hard and it is very very sad! I cant do anything to bring her back, but i can give you my regards and wish you all good luck in the future! So sry m8....

Take care....

Dinesen....

WullieTheRed

Loyal Freddie
OMG I just found this thread.... feel for you man, Sweat, from what I knew of her, was an awesome girl. A friendly dude to find around here. My condolences and thoughts to all who knew her...

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
Thegreatest said:
Well if it's really true it's really sad that someone dies because of cancer at this age :(

And because of dying to cancer at the age of 16-17 seems a little too extraordinary to me, this topic smells like fake...

But if it's really true I'm really sad to hear it cause my mother is fighting with cancer too so I know that it's a horrible thing (and for sure not something to joke or fake about!)

Cancer is not only provoked by smoking you know..

Didnt know her.. R.I.P

When we die
Our love ones dont talk about our flaws
our mistakes, or what we did wrong

They talk about what we achieved, what we did good
and whom we where
They immortalise us by words on our graves
or dust in the urns.

So come to think about it
Dead I am not afraid of
Because I know I will be remembered
by the ones who love me for something good

Wert

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry to burst everyones bubble ...

She never died

Don't believe me? Heh, ok, think of it this way, you don't "suddenly" die of cancer. It is a degenerating disease over time. You can't get heart + lung cancer suddenly without showing any symptoms 2 days before you die .... what a joke, oh, not to mention about 1-2 month after making this thread she starts to talk to me in game and on msn, hope you are happy with yourself Sandra, getting the sympothy vote and making everyone sad. To think that i could have loved you, lol, how can i "love" someone that posts on a public forum that they are dead, you truely are pathetic.
And to Fred, can't believe you posted this message, i would expect more maturity to be quite honest.

Flame me if you want, i don't lie

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
I'd rather not touch this with a 100 feet long pole...
But still, this smells fucking fishy. And I agree with the points that Wert made, you don't suddenly die of heart and lung cancer.
If this is fake, it's truely patethic

And ye, cancer isn't something you fucking joke about either. I'm pretty sure every one of us have had or has a family member or someone else they know with that shit.

Wert

Fledgling Freddie
Ronso said:

sound unsure there bud :p here is some proof ... this was sent to me, by her brother on msn yesterday, date, time, people involved in the conversation:

Date/Time
18/04/2005 23:51:15
LoTuS
To:
My love for you is never ending (i quit daoc 18/4/05, 1 year 6 months after starting it)
oh well, i was only gonna tell you that Sandra is moving to UK next month

Look at the date :p same day i quit DAoC i get told she moves to england next month

andree

Fledgling Freddie
Wert said:
Sorry to burst everyones bubble ...

She never died

Don't believe me? Heh, ok, think of it this way, you don't "suddenly" die of cancer. It is a degenerating disease over time. You can't get heart + lung cancer suddenly without showing any symptoms 2 days before you die .... what a joke, oh, not to mention about 1-2 month after making this thread she starts to talk to me in game and on msn, hope you are happy with yourself Sandra, getting the sympothy vote and making everyone sad. To think that i could have loved you, lol, how can i "love" someone that posts on a public forum that they are dead, you truely are pathetic.
And to Fred, can't believe you posted this message, i would expect more maturity to be quite honest.

Flame me if you want, i don't lie

Sorry to burst ur bubble but u are wrong... a close relative of mine died of lungcancer without any1 or himself noticing it... then my mother died from it and even after the death they couldnt find the cancer, just the other tumours that spread from the original lung cancer

Wert

Fledgling Freddie
andree said:
Sorry to burst ur bubble but u are wrong... a close relative of mine died of lungcancer without any1 or himself noticing it... then my mother died from it and even after the death they couldnt find the cancer, just the other tumours that spread from the original lung cancer

This still doesn't deny the fact that she talks to me AFTER she is dead. It is not something that you joke about

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
LordjOX said:
I'd rather not touch this with a 100 feet long pole...
But still, this smells fucking fishy. And I agree with the points that Wert made, you don't suddenly die of heart and lung cancer.
If this is fake, it's truely patethic

And ye, cancer isn't something you fucking joke about either. I'm pretty sure every one of us have had or has a family member or someone else they know with that shit.

on a lighter note....do another poc grp 2mrw nite jox if ure up for it ( thurs nite ) ding the bainshee :p

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
I no what its like to loose someone close all best to her family and friends

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
And tbh people who are saying this thread could be fake that is really out of order because no one with a sick enough mind would post this sort of thing and people die of cancer evryday and him/her self might not even of known they had cancer alll i have to say is good luck to her family and friends

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
And tbh people who are saying this thread could be fake that is really out of order because no one with a sick enough mind would post this sort of thing if it wearnt true and people die of cancer evryday and him/her self might not even of known they had cancer alll i have to say is good luck to her family and friends

Lireihuan

Fledgling Freddie
my condolences.
also remind us no matter how hard we play daoc, we should check health regularly.

Kaelimar

Fledgling Freddie
Lireihuan said:
my condolences.
also remind us no matter how hard we play daoc, we should check health regularly.

sometimes checking health doesn´t work, my GF past away in cancer 2 years ago. beq the hospital didn´t do the right tests

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Kaelimar said:
sometimes checking health doesn´t work, my GF past away in cancer 2 years ago. beq the hospital didn´t do the right tests

ouch.. :(

PonZaC

One of Freddy's beloved
Kaelimar said:

Sry to hear that :(

And btw stop saying this thread is fake. I saw her on webcam, and talked with her a lot. So don't say this is fake. Thx

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
There you go Ponzac

Theres proof this thread is not fake , Ponzac jus put proof out

Eliminate

Fledgling Freddie
Sandra is not dead, its a fact. about 1 month ago she suprised me by logging on MSN and talking to me ingame. i know its her coz she told me stuff only she would know. She speaks to me ingame and on msn. She faked her death to get TD of her back for some reason. And because she owed about 40 plat ingame to various people. Thats the reason i was told that she faked it, all i know she is alive.

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Eliminate said:
Sandra is not dead, its a fact. about 1 month ago she suprised me by logging on MSN and talking to me ingame. i know its her coz she told me stuff only she would know. She speaks to me ingame and on msn. She faked her death to get TD of her back for some reason. And because she owed about 40 plat ingame to various people. Thats the reason i was told that she faked it, all i know she is alive.

Thats the fucking stupidest thing I ever heard to fake a death over. FS just make a new character. Im sure most of us have lost someone close and to fake a death to one of the worst killers is the lamest thing I ever heard. Some people maybe do need to get a life.

Kaelimar

Fledgling Freddie
If it is a joke faking death and about cancer . then i realy hope this person feel´s VERY bad atm

My GF died and that was the worst thing ever that happend to me. lucky we got a child 3 months earlier so i have some left of her

It still is in my mind every day about what happend. if i could have done some parts different

faking death for a GAME .. what to say. there is no words for it

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Kaelimar said:
My GF died and that was the worst thing ever that happend to me. lucky we got a child 3 months earlier so i have some left of her

It still is in my mind every day about what happend. if i could have done some parts different

some things you can't prevent - what you can do is take very good care of your kid.. i grew up without a mother, and trust me it hurts like hell at times. little things remind you of not having a mother and how it makes you different from other people - wish i had a father that would understand and support me at those times. i didn't, and i don't blame him, but maybe you can remember for the future :)

eventually when your kid gets old enough he'll understand and live a perfectly normal life just like anyone else - just the years before he does he might get really down when thinking about things once in a while

hope you're doing alright :)

---

oh and sandra, ive no words for your pathetic behaviour really, upsetting so many people for a few plats? probably the lowest thing ive ever seen online. it really goes beyond my understanding.

also, what about her brother? did he cooperate or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom