A big loss for Hibernia and irl

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
very very sad to hear a thing like this:(
My love goes out to family and friends....
Nothing much to say then to say its really really a great loss and so sad when a person so young dies...
Ebe...

Lam

Fledgling Freddie
This is really sad, especially at that age.
My condolences to her family and friends.

Jayce

Fledgling Freddie
Sad to hear, my condolences to her family and friends.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Perhaps our swords crossed in game some time, but a heartfelt sympathy goes to her family and freinds from myself and all in RD.

Dubaxter

Fledgling Freddie
Words can not express my feelings.. My love goes out to the familys touched by this.

It appears Sandra made life her own and touched many hearts...

Bloodclot

Banned
my deepest condolances to friends and family.

esp to roza who i played with on midgard/excal in the guild nazgul a while ago. very sorry to hear it from your sister :(

Hrogar

Fledgling Freddie
My concolences too. Never met Sweat but Roza was in Naz, like Bloodclot said. Very sorry for your loss :(

Kind regards

Bazza Bones

Fledgling Freddie
It is always sad when you lose the people you love. my thoughts to all her family and friends.

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glint on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn rain.

When you wake in the morning hush,
I am the swift, uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circling flight.
I am the soft starlight at night.

Do not stand at my grave and weep.
I am not there, I do not sleep.
Do not stand at my grave and cry.
I am not there, I did not die!​

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Dont know really what to say apart from sorry, and hope the family get through this time. Same age as me also and its never easy losing loved ones.

vintervargen

Banned
im sorry if im wrong here, but i just have to ask:

Sandras brother says the day of her death (which wasnt expected in any way), that he will play her daoc characters? either he was in a BIG chock or this is.. not true.

same goes for her friend, the threadstarter. making FH threads about IRL losses is OK by all means, but the same day? i dont know about you, but making FH threads is not the first thing i would come to think of.

if i am all wrong: rest in peace Sandra.

Helme

Resident Freddy
Sad when cancer takes someone of that age, so much more to see and experience I know myself as im just as old.

My thoughts are with the family, thought as vinter said I wonder whats wrong with his brother taking over the account like nothing has happened.

RIP!

Lorra

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
Sandras brother says the day of her death (which wasnt expected in any way), that he will play her daoc characters? either he was in a BIG chock or this is.. not true.

I thought that, but could be wrong...

But if im wrong, im sorry and RIP

"And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away."
(Rev 21:4)

Anelia

Fledgling Freddie
I saw a kobbie shammy yesterday at Prydwen/midgard namned Nilaya and she tolded me that She is a 18 year old girl, and have a alt skald, name Mistify. This sounds weird to me, I asked and she tolded me that she has been playing hibb exalibur before, she had a Bard that she deleted. And she said that she had been playing animist and something else aswell.
This hole thread made me confused :confused:

Btw I also asked what her other lvl 50 characters name where, and "she" told me that she couldn´t remember there namnes.

Eluvia

Fledgling Freddie
Something happened on prydwen before, where someone was quitting the game, and he put up a thread saying he died etc on another acct, hundreds of ppl gathered etc, and then weeks later ppl found out it was fake.

Gnarag

Fledgling Freddie
R.I.P :(

My condolences to her family and friends, i cant imagine how hard this is for them.

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
Anelia said:
I saw a kobbie shammy yesterday at Prydwen/midgard namned Nilaya and she tolded me that She is a 18 year old girl, and have a alt skald, name Mistify. This sounds weird to me, I asked and she tolded me that she has been playing hibb exalibur before, she had a Bard that she deleted. And she said that she had been playing animist and something else aswell.
This hole thread made me confused :confused:

Btw I also asked what her other lvl 50 characters name where, and "she" told me that she couldn´t remember there namnes.

well if this thread is fake its really sad tbh lying about something like this :eek:
u don't make fake/joke posts about someone who 'died' when its not true

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Dont jump to conclusions just yet ..If youre wrong it could hurt quite a few people ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom