9 am and code invalid

Chey

Fledgling Freddie
yeah i just posted a wakey wakey goa thread cos its well gone time and still no can do

Soraellion

Fledgling Freddie
Same thing here, perhaps it's the french 9am, in which case you need to add about 4 hours before they wake up.

snoz

Loyal Freddie
f**king amateurs imo, can't say im surprised. Starting to be come really annoying again dealing with them.

mgX

Fledgling Freddie
funny thing is, was gonna recheck it with ea, but i cant use their site atm...they keep redirecting me to some half german half english site, and before that, they didnt even accept my pw which worked yesterday...

Bourlog

Fledgling Freddie
Bah damnit :( Same problem here..

Start code: PSEA0M, thats the right one right? :p

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
They've posted a message so might just be getting things sorted behind the scenes, be patient :)

Twilight

Fledgling Freddie
09/15 09:05 Breaking news!
Standard Edition Head Start access code validation now available! As soon as you've got your confirmation mail you should be good to go and join the Head Start servers. Please note, our mail server will be under high stress - some delay receiving your mail is to expect.

Just posted by Magnusk =P

Soraellion

Fledgling Freddie
They've posted a message so might just be getting things sorted behind the scenes, be patient :)

I don't get that, I used to work in a store and if we state to be open at 9, we're open at 9 or actually 8:55. And we'd make SURE we could open at 9 whatever the reason.

I accept the site being crowded at 9am but I DO expect it to work.

charl8tan

Fledgling Freddie
Exactly the same here.

So not only have I been shafted and sent a SE headstart instead of the CE I paid for, I've also been sent a freaking duff code! I am pissssssssssed.

DrClink

Fledgling Freddie
09/15 09:05 Breaking news!
Standard Edition Head Start access code validation now available! As soon as you've got your confirmation mail you should be good to go and join the Head Start servers. Please note, our mail server will be under high stress - some delay receiving your mail is to expect.

Just posted by Magnusk =P

still says mines invalid starting PSEA0M

York

Fledgling Freddie
STILL Invalid, surely you would ensure its switched on BEFORE you tell everyone it is?

krilly

Fledgling Freddie
keep trying guys just got my PSEA0M code through.

Now ive got to wait for the carrier pidgeon to reach yorkshire, lets hope dick dastardly isn't chasing it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom