6:0:0 ... Game over man ! Game Over !

K

kalgarn

lol,i doubt mids will keep them all 6 THAT long but i must say all these whine threads have made my day so far :D

E

Edlina

Originally posted by kalgarn
lol,i doubt mids will keep them all 6 THAT long but i must say all these whine threads have made my day so far :D

Doubt they will keep them for 1 week.

K

kalgarn

we'll see,atleast mid is the only realm who keeps going for all the relics even though we know it's extremelly hard to keep them.

E

Edlina

we'll see,atleast mid is the only realm who keeps going for all the relics even though we know it's extremelly hard to keep them.

How exactly do you know that hibs aren't?

K

kalgarn

back when hib had all 3 powerrelics they diden't do a single attempt on the strenght relics afaik...

E

Edlina

back when hib had all 3 powerrelics they diden't do a single attempt on the strenght relics afaik...

that was 8-9months ago tho

L

Lanceloc

Grats to mids on a well implemented RR.

No doubt you wont have them for long. Now you have no extra guards at your relic keep, all it takes is a small relic force to take your relics when youre all in bed dreaming about the /hood command in a future patch.

And as far as savage/healer groups go, yes they are hard to kill but as I mentioned about the RR above, theres a solution to everything.

If you get whacked by a savage/healer group return with 3fg (2fg sometimes not enough).

If you get whacked by a 3fg savages/healers, bring back even more. That's what happens anyway in my experience.

P

Petronella

Originally posted by lakih
Very nice done Midgard :clap:

For all crying "boohoo, you killed all the fun": Cry more n00bs! :rolleyes:
How about working togheter as a realm and take some relics back? No, wait, its not enough rp's in that :rolleyes:

and oh, what he said.
But ohhhhh no, lets give up, booo hoooooo :p

H

Harm

Originally posted by eynar
Hahahaha...

ohdrama.jpg

lol :)

A

Aussie-

Ooooooooh so funneh mistar faderullan , bragging on the excal forums a couple weeks ago how uber PE is compared to Excal guilds. being able to do this and that against the fotmmids. for a moment you got me there but this just made your rep go DOOOOOOOOOOOWN xD

if there is a definition for weak, they may aswell add "PE" to it :]

X

Xeanor

Originally posted by Aussie-
Ooooooooh so funneh mistar faderullan , bragging on the excal forums a couple weeks ago how uber PE is compared to Excal guilds. being able to do this and that against the fotmmids. for a moment you got me there but this just made your rep go DOOOOOOOOOOOWN xD

if there is a definition for weak, they may aswell add "PE" to it :]

and your guild never had a reputation xD

oh wait there is....

if there is a definition for zerg, they may aswell add "GoL" to it :]

D

DaggerElivager

as i recall...we have had 6 relics before now...and before fotm savages came along. And albs/hibs have taken em back.

D

Damon_D

Originally posted by lakih
Very nice done Midgard :clap:

For all crying "boohoo, you killed all the fun": Cry more n00bs! :rolleyes:
How about working togheter as a realm and take some relics back? No, wait, its not enough rp's in that :rolleyes:

Couldnt agree more

C

corranhorn1

the raids have already started. be they small and just testing mid reaction or large. we find out how you react and adapt accordingly.

today i made 24k rp's compared to my usual 5k i get so rp's wont dry up just be tougher to get.

i shant give up and i dont care if mids overpowered. even if i can only get 3fg i will be knocking on them doors and taking a 10% bonus away from you somewhere at sometime. :)

to hibs. stop attacking my realm. it the mids you want not beno :p

A

_anarky_

rofl at albs...such bad losers
couldn't u just say gratz to mids, and leave the whines about fotm shit alone? i know i would....

C

caiuga

a bad looser comes from a great will to win :p

And mids so called primetime RR is just as bad as a 0400 am RR.

When you log 100 mids the night before outside Excal to have them pop at so called primetime...well you do the math...
I would have liked to see 162 mids run from MPK HW to Excal in primetime without beeing noticed.

Even in "primetime" albs dont have 80+ albs on standby to defend without some kind of early warning which we didnt get since mids didnt have to run from MPK.

I VOTE FOR REMOVE THE POSSIBILTY TO LOG IN FRONTIER!! lol

and again well executed RR Midgard! :)

Now Albs just have to do the same in Odins .....pop 300+ at grallar..hehe

Z

zapzap

Originally posted by caiuga

When you log 100 mids the night before outside Excal to have them pop at so called primetime...well you do the math...
I would have liked to see 162 mids run from MPK HW to Excal in primetime without beeing noticed.

Even in "primetime" albs dont have 80+ albs on standby to defend without some kind of early warning which we didnt get since mids didnt have to run from MPK.

But they did run from mpk to rk nobody logged anywhere.

Zapsi

F

froler-mid

lols, all mids were going from mpk in hadrian etc....noone was logged in FS.

hohoho, such clueness :D

L

lokir

You have seen it, or actually u didnt =)

Believe it or not

B

BimboBane

Well how many peeps exp in yer front?

We did plot the route's to excal thru aggro mobs zone (waves to draklings) and mess/rooted guards we did run into. So yes we did run all the way down to excal.

C

caiuga

Well if so is very well done thats all I can say but then where did the 8 fg's mid go that disapeared the night before? they didnt go back through mmg to mpk and they didnt get killed so you tell me :). I'm in Alb frontier 75% of the time I'm on. And mezz/root guards you ran into?? Most of Mid guards at mid keeps run right through our mezz/root. And you were able to "move" 162 mids ,mezz/root all guards you ran into without anyone braking mezz/root??? Then all I can say is you deserve all relics !!:)

L

LLLLSoul

Boring

Yep RRs are boring. I dont know about you guys , but iam playing the game to have fun. Not saying you should stop taking relics just cause of that=). But the fact remains. We'd either 6am ninja or just tag alone as it is or just move to excal .

We are not crying about loosing relics.If hibs have goten them i wouldnt give a shit.But an already overpowered realm having all the relics is just boring. Ive just started having fun so i wont leave , but many will and are leaving.

To all those ""QQ more" posts. Get a life , get a brain get some common sense at least. You remind me of 12 year old , that spited at his classmate and then run away and hided in the corner laughing his ass off. One word for you .. Pathetic.

O

old.Hellskor

we paid 'your' patrols to let us through! :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom