6:0:0 ... Game over man ! Game Over !

A

Astraad

Same old story tbh... Albs think mids are overpowered and Mids think Albs are overpowered its not gunna change any time soon, in fact i can only see it getting worse when ToA comes out

O

old.mattshanes

Albs can just pve til 1.65 xD

Also means 1 quad instead of 3 now xD

F

faderullan

Nice job on killing the fun for the few left!

C

Cyradix

Just let us keep the str relics until my SB had a chance to kill at least 1 inf ;)

T

Tafaya Anathas

Originally posted by old.Hellskor
any bets on when Albs go for them ?

1. 7:00am
2. 8:00am
3. 9:00am
4. earlier than those
5. a bit later
6. Prime Time !... ... ... :ROFLMAO:

While you have spies forget 6...

O

old.krane

So typical mid behaviour tbh...

Who needs relics anyway..u guyz still sux

2 fg hibs > 6 fg mids tbh

O

old.Hellskor

Originally posted by Tafaya Anathas
While you have spies forget 6...

<laugh>

blame it on the sad state of albion organization.

What do you expect when you get spotted at amgO and take another hour before you leave Odins ?

Or try to get a large force into our frontier after we just kicked 200 Hibs out ?

H

Harm

Mommy.. the evil man took my sweet away! Boooohoooooo. I don't wanna play any more... waaaaah.

This is what their attitude sounds like.

M

Maleg_Grumpton

Grats Mids, again you've up'ed the anti by taking all 6 Relics, will be hard for you to hold onto them all (but you know that) and I'm sure you'll not let any go without a good fight.

Aran's raids have almost netted us a power relic the last couple of attempts so maybe, just maybe next time will be 3rd time lucky ;)

T

Tafaya Anathas

Originally posted by old.Hellskor
<laugh>

blame it on the sad state of albion organization.

What do you expect when you get spotted at amgO and take another hour before you leave Odins ?

Or try to get a large force into our frontier after we just kicked 200 Hibs out ?

Mids knew we are on RR last time before we left apk...

D

DaggerElivager

well...theres spies in all realms tbh...just that we can do it very secretly without anyone knowing........i lied to some friends abut wot i was doing at some point. please try to stop whineing and try and fight on

N

nelex

year you wonna know why we did that ??

it is becouse we colect intel from all in Odins

T

Tesla Monkor

Of course we did. And we know about all your relic raids for the next two years. Even the ones you don't know about.

Don't talk poo. It doesn't happen often that we don't have someone watching OG. We might not have the number of stealthers Alb has, but ours at least know what they're doing. ;)

But to be honest, I don't really thing there's that much spying going on. Relax. We'll probably loose relics in a few days as hib and alb start to counter-raid. :)

A

Arcos

now mids can farm random groups over and over and over :p

have TEH fun indeed...

mid says, "Begone! RvR groups!!!!"
*poof* there they went inactive...

Gratz tho

\o/

C

Cyradix

Last 2 alb RR attempts were ruined by the fact that there was Rambo deathspam in Odins btw. When mids notice something like that we know something is wrong :p

O

old.Hellskor

was that the one when a Mid group stormed apkO to suicide and found 150+ Albs standing inside ?

A

Ardrias_Mid

Really, if you quit the game because you lose the relics... Maybe you should try CS or something?

S

Shike

Originally posted by old.Hardbein
PS: hibs, I think there r some pow relics looking for a new home :rolleyes:

fs, we are trying oke! :p

grats mids, well deserved imo, better warmachine cant be found on Pryd, with or without savages.

/salute

L

lakih

Very nice done Midgard :clap:

For all crying "boohoo, you killed all the fun": Cry more n00bs! :rolleyes:
How about working togheter as a realm and take some relics back? No, wait, its not enough rp's in that :rolleyes:

H

Hyuga Hinata

Originally posted by Aussie-
Awwww PE only plays when they have the str relics? ;d

jejejeejeje xD

Never thought I'd say this, but for once Aussie has actually posted something that remotely makes sence. :eek:

S

scarffs

Originally posted by faderullan

What are you whining about ? You can play your mid chars and look proud now :). And do +20% dam and +20% heals.

E

eynar

Originally posted by faderullan

Hahahaha...

ohdrama.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom