Misc 5G networks

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I would like to tell you that this kind of shit is being worked on as we speak.
5G isnt far off such a capability.
6G amost certainly will.
Realtime tracking and point graphs of tiny dot sized tracking chips.

Of course you could sharpen a stick, so theyll just keep going.

Job

You need to look at the infastructure reqd for 5G.
They are talking recievers every 100ms over the entire country.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
You need to look at the infastructure reqd for 5G.
They are talking recievers every 100ms over the entire country.
As someone who is working for a company that is building a 5G network you need to shut the fuck up.

Job

As someone who is working for a company that is building a 5G network you need to shut the fuck up.
Are you saying it doesnt require aerials every 100ms, because it does.
Are you saying it wasnt built to talk to 10s millions of static sensors..cameras..microphone, because it is and are you saying it doesnt have point grid software to construct a 3D realtime map between recievers and transmitters..because it has.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Are you saying it doesnt require aerials every 100ms ..because it does.
Are tou saying it wasnt built to talk to 10s millions of stati csensors..cameras..microphone.because it is and are you saying it doesnt have point grid software to construct a 3D realtime map between recievers and transmitters..because it has.
Yes. Our network does not have links every 100ms.

Job

5G frequency requires 10s thousands of recievers to operate at such short tange and penetration

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
5G frequency requires 10s thousands of recievers to operate at such short tange and penetration
That maybe so but I am in constant communication with my vendor and the fibre experts. It is not 100 ms for every mast. Listen to the people in the know. FFS you really are fucking thick.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Even my lack of knowledge makes me say it would never succeed if it was every 100 meters.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Put it this way @Job if you can ever understand. I built the mangement servers for a 5G network in the UK. I spoke closely with the engineers to understand 5G and never once was our fibre network with no breaks within every 100ms brought up.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Put it this way @Job if you can ever understand. I built the mangement servers for a 5G network in the UK. I spoke closely with the engineers to understand 5G and never once was our fibre network with no breaks within every 100ms brought up.
Words @Deebs. Words.

He's read a thing, and made up what it means. Don't you fucking repress @Job.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
He takes a technology and just entirely fabricates its capabilities, throwing in some buzzwords and/or a feable attempt to sound like he has inside knowledge to make him sound convincing.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
That maybe so but I am in constant communication with my vendor and the fibre experts. It is not 100 ms for every mast. Listen to the people in the know. FFS you really are fucking thick.

I've been itching to ban the odious little cunt for ages, mate, but he seems to entertain people.

Job

Go and look it up.
5G is such a high frequency it has very little penetration.
In urban areas it isnt much better than wifi and they are going to be fitting them in 100m areas.
Not giant cell towers, but micro grids.

Job

Jesus fucking christ look it up and stop being so personally aggressive because you know a part of the story.
Its not masts...there will be 10s of thousands of micro cells all over London.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
He's talking about "small cells" or femtocells, and there will be a lot of them eventually (but they don't work on their own, they still backhaul to the 4g towers), but even by 2025 there's only expected to be about 70 million femtocells globally, which is nowhere near enough for the kind of ubiquitous coverage @Job is talking about (70 million would cover the UK and Japan at 100Msq density). Most 5G isn't going to work that way, and back on topic, what it has to do with the ridiculous idea of tagged knives, God only knows.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Go and look it up.
You're arguing with a guy who's rolling out the fucking technology.

You're a retired plumber. Arguing with a guy rolling out 5G, about his own job.

How about - PROVIDE A LINK - rather than telling people to go look it up?

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I refer the honourable gentlemen to the post I made a little further up.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
He's talking about "small cells" or femtocells, and there will be a lot of them eventually (but they don't work on their own, they still backhaul to the 4g towers), but even by 2025 there's only expected to be about 70 million femtocells globally, which is nowhere near enough for the kind of ubiquitous coverage @Job is talking about (70 million would cover the UK and Japan at 100Msq density). Most 5G isn't going to work that way, and back on topic, what it has to do with the ridiculous idea of tagged knives, God only knows.
Femtocells are already available from most network providers and basically provide a "micro mast" in your home which then uses your ISP connection to backhaul the xG signal to their infrastructure. I used to own a vodafone one and set it up to only allow phone numbers which I knew connect with it, ie I did not want any fucker pairing with my cell and using my bandwidth. Eventually I ripped it out.

Job

He might have been - but he didn't know that, whilst insisting he knows more than people who are actually involved.
Of course I knew that but mr no it all decided his fibre designs didnt support such mast density..so he got all arsey and didnt bother to look.
In urban areas it will probably be even more dense and 5G will probably never be used in large coverage rural areas.
These cells are used to give the capacity that large central masts cant give.
They are even talking about one in every lampost.

And yes they are going to use such an intricate web of recievers and transmitters to build 3d obstruction or grid point maps to track objects.
The tech is still evolving but it has the ability to track small devices in real time like a radar net.
As I said 5Gs not ready for that yet..it mifht be, but 6G will certainly be.

As for the plumber jibe.
I worked for 25 years in the cutting edge of telecoms, installing the latest tech and actually wiring up cell towers..so. whatever.

Last edited:

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Of course I knew that but mr no it all decided his fibre designs didnt support such mast density..so he got all arsey and didnt bother to look.
In urban areas it will probably be even more dense and 5G will probably never be used in large coverage rural areas.
These cells are used to give the capacity that large central masts cant give.
They are even talking about one in every lampost.
What the hell are you on about? No fibre backbone network in the UK will have breakouts every 100 metres. Are you really that fucking dense?

Job

What the fuck you are just going off track.
The cells will communicate with a wide variety of methods including making your phone pass info from one to the other.

Cells sites all teady use microwave links..fibre is the backbone to the net.

Look ..it..up.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Look ..it..up.
Provide. A. Link.

As you've been told a fucking billion times when making unsubstatiated claims.

Everyone on this forum does but you. And you don't because you can't because you make shit up.

Job

im not going to post an entire genre of links on how cell sites work and how 5g works, plus the in and outs of grid point.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
im not going to post an entire genre of links on how cell sites work and how 5g works, plus the in and outs of grid point.
You mean you can't back up your original claim because it's bullshit.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Lmao, that's hilarious!

I have this opinion. Go do research about my opinion please.

Provide some evidence for your opinion.

No you get a evidence for my opinion.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber

I feel the need to clarify you. The fibre network the Company I work for can support thousands of terabits per second of bandwith across the whole of the UK. I have never said the fibre network cannot support such mast density but stated a clear fact that no fibre network will have fibre breakouts every 100 metres. That is simply not how you create a fibre network. What you will find is that your fibre backbone network connects to POPs in every major city and from there you will break out to smaller POPs and locations.

Three and O2 pave the way to 5G with fibre rollout in London’s sewers
Three partners with SSE Enterprise Telecoms for 5G-ready infrastructure

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I wouldn't have provided that @Deebs. @Job has a lot of form for saying stuff but refusing to back it up with any sort of evidence at all.

Evidence, to Job, is just stuff that gets in the way of his absolute divine knowledge of how the world really is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom