50%debuff claws and other stuffs dropped from event!???

P

poi

ok is this true..
[21:12:14] <[CE}Garnet> got a claw that does 50% thrust debuff
and
[21:01:49] <Talivar> scale armor 60 hp 21dex/quick 12% body 50% body resist proc for 10min :p

B

Breni

The mobs that hold the TKs drop stuff - Ash Nagarash dropped about 4 items, for alb use. Platemail and stuff.

Has anyone tried using the weapons that are dropped by these mobs against the Major Coutner or Black Queen?

C

Cybwyn

Heard lots of chat about people getting 50% slash debuff weapons; think they might disappear once the event is over though (at least I hope so). :)

A

Archeon

It would be nice if they didn't. Super rare items are nice to have really - just you know they'l be some 'stlong whine' from the people that don't have them but think they should :rolleyes:

E

Elomiem

this was reported dropped afaik:(xcept what was mentiond)
1 mp ad,50% thrust debuff,20% slash,thrust,crush resists
1 mp heavy recurve bow,70% str/con debuff on crit hit,nothing else

E

Eleasias

Originally posted by Archeon
It would be nice if they didn't. Super rare items are nice to have really - just you know they'l be some 'stlong whine' from the people that don't have them but think they should :rolleyes:
You dont really realize how overpowered they are, do you?

S

Sarnat

I really hope those items will go *poof* asap.

H

horsma

Originally posted by Eleasias
They dont undestand. Thats the problem.

K

kemor

Evening everyone,

Just to clarify some points:
The items can indeed be powerful but keep in mind that only a couple will EVER drop per server. These are totally unique and will decay as well with time just like any other item.
The "over powerful" worry has been noted however and we will have a meeting about this tomorrow.

R

Roo Stercogburn

Had to bail on event. Am away from home, poor connection and just kept LD'ing and logging back in to find myself at bind point.

Oh well, what I saw looked very good fun indeed :)

C

Cybwyn

Seen a plate BP with a 50% group cold resist buff proc, surely no way that can be allowed to remain and 50% melée damage debuffs are just insane to be honest. Wipe em once the campaign is over. :)

O

old.mattshanes

It's the length they last for(group one 10mins,debuff 1min) should be shortened and the percentage i mean 50% is way too high, maybe 20% be more sensible.

H

hotrat

There is a hauberk with 50% group body buff that lasts 10 mins, very overpowered as body resist reduces CC duration. Even more so if it stacks with resist buffs.

B

Brelakor.

I agree, being debuffed when already wearing slash vaunerable items is just silly, there must a way to make original unique items without making them so damn overpowered.

Higher value ABS buff forinstance, higher value LifeTap, higher value heal.

Not debuff someone so they get 3 shotted.

-Brelakor-

A

Archeon

Originally posted by Eleasias

I said it would be nice, i didn't say they should do it.

I'm not quite think enough not to see the potential fucking up a weapon that procs an insanly high Debuff for its own dmg type can do ;)

Its more than likley they'l be wiped when the events over. Still, enjoy it while it lasts :D

X

Xeanor

1 person with such an item in your group and you will most likely never lose. :/

P

parzi

hehe lol @ 50% body res grpproc ;)
ever time at rebuff spot pull mobs till it procs then immune to bofy for 10 min ;P

L

Lambsbreed

I agree to one thing, unique items would be nice. however, 50% thrust resist debuff on a thrust weapon, is way too powerfull, this lucky and only person in game that have this, will win against anyone aslong his proc hits.

I would not mind if they removed these/adjusted it at the end of the event.

K

klavrynd

50c and a dead fish only the class get nerfed?

M

minime_

Makes no sense if those items can be used anywhere but in that campaign land. They must be retarded if they let such items into general rvr.

P

pbuck

Originally posted by kemor
Evening everyone,

The items can indeed be powerful but keep in mind that only a couple will EVER drop per server. These are totally unique and will decay as well with time just like any other item.
The "over powerful" worry has been noted however and we will have a meeting about this tomorrow.

Lol,yeah right.A vest that adds 50% to all melee resists to everyone in group for 10 minutes even if UNIQUE would make this group almost impossible to kill in every encounter.
How about a savage or a polearmsman hitting with a claw/polearm that debuffs their dmg type.Would it be fair for the targets getting 2 shotted?
You can add content to the game but this is not the way to do it..
I really hope these items are deleted else this game will be way less fun.

O

old.Belorfyn

Wow, those really look quite powerful. I think -50% melee resist debuff on weapon's damage type is bit too much.
(Very) rare items will be nice of course and add to the enjoyment in game but perhaps the rarity could be attained by otherwise, e.g having weapons, armor or perhaps roleplaying (non-armor) cloth with unique colours, effects and such.
They would be as rare and wanted (well almost as wanted :)) as these but without making the owner so much more powerful in pvp.

I

Ialkarn

Originally posted by kemor
Evening everyone,

A couple of items whit a 50% melee debuff in the hands of dedicated RvR players can seriously be annoying for the rest of the comunity.
Lets say you use a 50% thrust debuff in a group where every tanks are thrust users and they assist properly.
when the weapon process you insta kill someone.
It's fucking annoying to think a battle can be decided by a random proc by a weapon.

X

Xeanor

Kemor,

remove the procs, and replace them with normal procs like Epic dungeon drops have or normal Alchemy created procs.

Everything will be ok then.

S

Sarnat

Even my left sock (unwashed for 1 week) can tell those procs are totally ridiculous. WAY WAY overpowered. You guys at GOA realize that a 100% quality item with 35% bonus degrades VERY slowly.

Why not just make a strong item instead of ridiculous one? Like the stats on them are just fine, replace the procs with a) larger than usual DD (NOT like 200 ;P) b) lifetap (100 value or something?). ANYTHING but a melee resist debuff. Or just nerf the debuffs to 10 or so.

Also need to change the silly procs on the BPs to, for example, a larger heal than epic dungeon pb, group heal proc or something...

Edit: oh and the angled dagger with 20% in each melee resist is quite a lot ;P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom