5.4 Trailer / end of expansion patch

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Quite good I thought, can't wait to see the outcome of 5.4/end of the story line for this expansion.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well damn, haven't been in wow since pre-pandaria, but garrosh has gone supersayan on his dick'o'meter :D

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Really looking forward to this. :) Just got back myself after a long hiatus. Haven't played since pre-pandaria either. However, the grind to 90 was a pleasure. Lots of good lore and well-made quests along the way.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Do you guys have a link where you can see all the FMV style videos from the game? I wanted to try and learn a bit more about what's going on and I figure videos from the beginning would be a good place to start.
Also is there somewhere you can read up about what's been happening, like why this orc dude want's to be a dick?

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
Do you guys have a link where you can see all the FMV style videos from the game? I wanted to try and learn a bit more about what's going on and I figure videos from the beginning would be a good place to start.
Also is there somewhere you can read up about what's been happening, like why this orc dude want's to be a dick?

basically, go read the backstory to Warcraft 2; orcs and humans, theyre rehashing the shit out of it sadly

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I have no idea who this garrosh chap is but he appears to be a bit of a dick.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
I have no idea who this garrosh chap is but he appears to be a bit of a dick.

He is (iirc) the son of the warchief before Thrall.

But no he's not a dick, because that would be an insult to all the dicks in the world..

He's far FAR worse then that. So much so i'm not sure there's a word for what he is yet. :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Ending of the orgrimmar raidstuff is quite cool, from a lore perspective. Almost enough to make me resub :p

Himse

FH is my second home
I am tempted also.

DAoC is fun, but just the playerbase is getting thinner and thinner.

Himse

FH is my second home
Reopened!

My druid is currently 86, going to do some levelling this weekend & see how the endgame is hopefully!

Gups

One of Freddy's beloved
Man I must have had my head in the sand for too long....

Panda's seriously ?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Man I must have had my head in the sand for too long....

Panda's seriously ?

Considering there's been talking walking fish, cats, cows, bears, horses, dragons, ghosts, skeletons and i believe trees...well...not that far fetched :p

Gups

One of Freddy's beloved
Gave up way before Cataclysmic - were there Catz in that ?

tumblr_litoklMB3t1qdmbr2.gif

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Did all the available raid content on flex with some guildies, really good fights. Cracking on at them on normal now, nearly at the siege of org stage.

Poag

m00?
What server do peeps play on? Most of my old Dragonblight buds have stopped playing now so its a bit quiet on thy own....

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I'm on Bloodhoof, though I wouldn't recommend it, it is pretty dead. I would have transferred off if I wasn't in a good guild.

Gups

One of Freddy's beloved
You can transfer ? hmmm and how long does it take to get from 70 -> 80 ?

Gups

One of Freddy's beloved
Ignore that just read up guess its 90 now.. :)

Ostrich-man-head-in-sand.gif

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Did all the available raid content on flex with some guildies, really good fights. Cracking on at them on normal now, nearly at the siege of org stage.

Meh, tempted to find a guild to do normal raiding myself, haven't raided normal/heroics since early Cataclysm, just moped around/done LFR since then - the temptation with Siege of Orgrimmar on normal is the wolf you get from killing Garrosh on normal.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Worst thing is that since i got my HotS CE, i'd get a banelng pet...soooo tempted. Though i'd be completely lost :D

I could easily spend a month in pet battles alone i think.

Gups

One of Freddy's beloved
Worst thing is that since i got my HotS CE, i'd get a banelng pet...soooo tempted. Though i'd be completely lost :D

I could easily spend a month in pet battles alone i think.
I just googled pet battles! OMG pokemon in WoW ive seen it all now!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
50% off for panaria also, but i could get a CE for 43€ around here. Hmm.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yeah got bonkers and trying to farm some of the others but the drop rate is retarded. Bit burnt out on levelling pets now, 250 25s and about half of them are from level 1. When I get all the isle pets I will level some more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom