4 reasons why Chanters are over powered

O

old.LandShark

Can I just laugh at Charonel for saying that eldritches are the only popular nearsight class?
Matter cabbies aren't exactly common but midgard has runemasters coming out of its ears...

O

old.Charonel

i agree there's quite a few runnies, but the point is that all (and i mean ALL) eldritches have nearsight, it's in lightspec you see, which is the only thing worth speccing as your secondary line (because it's an EXCELLENT low lvl line, lots of utility for small points), meaning that the full light elds have a monster nearsight, the mana elds have good nearsight, and void elds also have good nearsight, you basically get it regardless of spec since you'll allways have at least 19 light spec (really no other viable spec available which doesnt give you this).

simple fact is that every eldritch in the game at high lvl's (ie one with minidings used) will have a nearsight, does EVERY single runnie have it?

you could put 35% nearsight as a lvl 42ish baseline spell rather than 19 light spec and it'd make no difference, every eld in the game get's it at or before that lvl anyway. only difference is that light elds get a far more powerful one on top.

O

old.Charonel

and i'd still say that i'd prefer to have the wizard baseline root spells rather than stun, it WAS great before, but believe me it's gonna be worthless soon enough, that root is gonna be way more usefull that the hib caster stun soon enough.

A

Apathy

I love nearsight as something being used by MY side...

Mostly I get NSd by Mids though, not Hibs.

Can't wait till it is put on an immunity timer :/

a.

J

j000 d000d

Pets aren't that much of a problem.

Yes they should be fixed and they can be very annoying.

But if youre defending/attacking a keep then you can get rid of the pets quickly.

J

Jiggs

Originally posted by old.Charonel
and i'd still say that i'd prefer to have the wizard baseline root spells rather than stun, it WAS great before, but believe me it's gonna be worthless soon enough, that root is gonna be way more usefull that the hib caster stun soon enough.

just piss off OK, pretty soon u wont have to worry about albs cos most of them will have given up the game....

B

belth

Originally posted by old.Charonel
that root is gonna be way more usefull that the hib caster stun soon enough.

Hope so. You had your fun with it for long enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom