4 classes & 2 cities canceld. PB in

vayasen

Fledgling Freddie
After seeing a topic on the AOC forums last night, I tried a goodgle search of 'conan hacks'.

Inside a minute I was looking at a proud forum post of somebody who had made and was updating a hacking tool for AOC. There was vid on the link of him jumping 100 feet in the air over stuff, swimming at 100mph and generally doing that kind of stuff.

REALLY annoyin to see people doing this still so openly, surely if I can find the site in 1 minute then more dedicated people can also do it and act upon their threat?

He had notes saying 'coming soon, Radar and bots'.

So frustrating.

There were several replies of 'oh cool, dloading now' so I clicked 'reply' to give a quite different repsonse....but unsurrpisingly it asked me to register so I just logged off the site in disgust.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
After seeing a topic on the AOC forums last night, I tried a goodgle search of 'conan hacks'.

Inside a minute I was looking at a proud forum post of somebody who had made and was updating a hacking tool for AOC. There was vid on the link of him jumping 100 feet in the air over stuff, swimming at 100mph and generally doing that kind of stuff.

REALLY annoyin to see people doing this still so openly, surely if I can find the site in 1 minute then more dedicated people can also do it and act upon their threat?

He had notes saying 'coming soon, Radar and bots'.

So frustrating.

There were several replies of 'oh cool, dloading now' so I clicked 'reply' to give a quite different repsonse....but unsurrpisingly it asked me to register so I just logged off the site in disgust.

Oh please...

Everybody can load a level in offline mode and do god mode things.

Show me it happening on a server and we talk.

DanteTheReaper

Fledgling Freddie
just a pitiful excuse to remove content that isnt ready to push forward the ever-receding deadline. this means that tanks are going to be a pain in the ass to find now, and there is going to be massive lag in certain places. RVR will be like the WoW battlegrounds, so many players spread over 4 areas= almost always crashing. this is a massive mistake by war, probably going to regret it later.

Spookie

Fledgling Freddie
I've not posted in here yet but Dante has somewhat of the polar opposite to my opinion so it's worth lighting up the 'OMG DOOM' posts in here. :D

just a pitiful excuse to remove content that isnt ready to push forward the ever-receding deadline.

AoC is a good example of this, some of the classes are horribly broken and don't jive well with other archetypes. I'd rather have them removed and improve the other 20 classes in game for release. While I'd like the content in there. I don't want my enjoyment hitting a blockade because certain cities are as dull as dishwater.

this means that tanks are going to be a pain in the ass to find now

Don't apply Warcraft's mechanics to WAR please. You aren't forced down a certain path because of your talent choice. I'm sure if the class is appealing, has good dynamics in both RvR and PvE people won't have a problem playing them.

and there is going to be massive lag in certain places.

RVR will be like the WoW battlegrounds, so many players spread over 4 areas= almost always crashing. this is a massive mistake by war, probably going to regret it later.

I wasn't aware you were in the beta? Less F&D based on nothing but your own opinion please. There is enough of that on other boards.

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
just a pitiful excuse to remove content that isnt ready to push forward the ever-receding deadline. this means that tanks are going to be a pain in the ass to find now, and there is going to be massive lag in certain places. RVR will be like the WoW battlegrounds, so many players spread over 4 areas= almost always crashing. this is a massive mistake by war, probably going to regret it later.

Wow, wish I could pull baseless assumptions out of my ass as well and claim they are gravy :)

Rayko

One of Freddy's beloved
I'm curious how PB will work... Indeed, it may still be causing issues, but let's give them some more time (a little, not much :p) as this is the first MMO using PB

Xandax

Loyal Freddie
I'm curious how PB will work... Indeed, it may still be causing issues, but let's give them some more time (a little, not much :p) as this is the first MMO using PB

Well - according to Mythic it'll flag suspicious stuff and they'll look at the stuff manually.
So it isn't gonna kick/ban people.

I hope it is going to work good, so we can get all them cheaters and exploits and bot users kicked far far away (back to WoW with them :D)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom